Why is iota tanking so hard

Why is iota tanking so hard

The devs lied about the Microsoft partnership.

Source?

They didnt, but still not a good buy now. A well nothing is a good buy. Ill wait a few days and then get in, it does have potential to moon.

Bought in at ATH. Sold at a loss because the founders wouldn't stop being autists. I think it's probably promising tech, but I have a hard time imagining people with a lot of money have patience for the team (at least right now). It's possible that the platform will be good enough to outweigh those concerns one day down the line though.

promising tech but oversold because its not ready

More time to accumulate

Question is - am I accumulating bags or lambo tickets???

>fud until the weekend

I was at the microsoft meetup and Dom didn't reveal or discuss the updated roadmap.

Microsoft partnership exaggerated. Wallet is garbage. No withdrawals from exchanges, I've heard.

But these long bleed outs have happened before. Finding the new bottom. (Last bottom was like $0.45 USD.)

It's more of a concept atm. Once everyone knows it, that whole concept will be bought by a big company an start spreading. Worth the hold imo.

I bought at $2.20, tempted to sell

Because they want to commit white genocide

iota is a fucking scam and everyone who didnt sell at 5$ is completley insane

you are a lier!

B-but muh tangle

The Iota FUD is truly sad.

Everything polbiz mutants hate, succeeds. I remember how hard ETH was being shit on in July, when it dropped to $100 USD, and I learned the lesson then. Ignore Americans.

Shitty product. Slow transactions. Centralized. Wallet sucks. Partnerships were greatly exaggerated. Devs are absolute clowns. Raiblocks.... I could go on forever.

>Q1 2018
>More and more ioties are becoming aware the iota network will never work as advertised.
>Some bad news catalyzes a large selloff
"Do it"
>The central coordinator is deactivated, freezing the network and stopping people from moving or selling
>A backup server is activated, allowing only the "developers" to move and sell all their iotas
>Ioties can do noting but twitch their assholes while refreshing bittrex, unable to salvage their self respect
This is the future you chose

because it's a fucking scam and over the past days people have been starting to realize that
I hope you rode this reddit p&d and sold at the top. This is going straight down to hell.

I remember reading shitty FUD about ADA too... Well, guess what shot up 100% today?

whales accumulating on the cheap
>we going over 10$ before Year ends.

JUST

Bought the dip right at the bottom a few minutes ago.
I'm comfy as fuck right now.

Delete this

bought at 0.3, still comfy af

WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU IDIOTS FOR DAYS IOTA IS A SCAM

Then when it starts falling you are like "whyyyyyy"

BOUGHT AT 4.26 AHHHHHHHHH

sure user sure
>yawn

The way it dropped it seemed like whales were just accumulating

Wtf second time I've heard this.

Elaborate.

i all inned at 3.4 fml

4.58 here

you got in on good time, most it'll drop is $3.2
>just don't sell when it hits $10 because it might go higher once network and wallet is working

JUST HODL. transfer to desktop or whatever, and never think about it again. you will see.

Ignore everybody, trust your own instincts!!

it'll still hit 10 EOY they just need to get their shit together, PR campaigning and all the conferences coming up will push it back up.

HODL bitches

1.65 & HODLing

4.0 here

Now after 2 years still no roadmap or what?

yawn* linky your fat is leaking

LINEAGE.NETWORK will kill IOTA in 2018

Because people who own Ripple posted bogus stories trashing IOTA and scared everyone. IOTA is still a really good coin. No Fees and Fast!

but ripple is a fucking trojan horse and not even a crypto
>but what about evil banks and anonymity

Ripple took coins out of market to make it look they are doing good haha, they are scared IOTA will go on Coinbase and not them

Iotards use this dead meme to spam Veeky Forums with endless IOTA threads pretending to be FUD. Then when someone has legitimate IOTA concerns, bagholders will just ignore you and tell you to go back to /pol/

4.30 train

HELLO

Lol scam p&d that lost over 60% overnight

Do it.

I bought 10 at $4.80, debating buying more now that it's low