How the fuck is this possible? Goddamn it boys is it really this easy?

How the fuck is this possible? Goddamn it boys is it really this easy?

Also, really need that Pepe with gold chain and sunglasses. Really need that meme.

If you can't supply me with that at least post your blockfolio to prove you're not a nocoiner poorfag NEET

You got in at a real good time.

If you would have started in September it would look a little different.

Good luck. Don't get too greedy.

Here you go. No money needed already rich

Looks like req(t)uest

Nice job bro. Can I ask what coins you are holding? These are my gains in last month.

x10+ last year

Please keep on going this year so I can retire

RaiBlocks, fag.

Any chance you can post your Holdings I'm curious what coins you got

popped the nocoiner cherry with some chump change a few days back, riding the XRP wave to make some bread before I either: 1) sell for profit and all in something else, or 2) hodl forever and just start tossing new money into the mix after christmas

Hheehee 40% btc, 40% xtrabytes(mooned this week) 10% shitcoins

Went full XBY
No regrets

Would not recommend but seems to be more legit every week

Until tech gets released it'll be risky, but confidence seems to increase. I guess the safe thing would be to wait for the dip after the news. After that it'll probably go full bullish

Looks stressful as fuck

anyone have a merchant with similar garb ?

I got POTCOIN’d last night... almost broke 10k god damn I’m so close. Then 1 10x and I’m 100k and cashing out

You didn't sell before it aired? I tried to warn you retards. I cashed out 2 hours before that literal monkey walked onto the stage.

Easy 30% gains.

No. Some people just get lucky.

Except you'll most likely cash out before you get to real digits so you can show off. Have fun missing out

right there with ya, buddy. easiest money of all time, jesus.

right now working hard looking for a coin to buy with some of my ethereum

>Looks stressful as fuck
His day 1 is literally a meme lmao

I started in september,
I turned $4.5k into about 20k then my dad asked if he could throw in 5K and we'll split gains on his portion.
I'm in college and it's finals time and I've been super stressed and out of sorts so I only caught a small portion of the LTC XRP and XLM moons, I've been holding 15 to 18 k in chas because I haven't had time to figure out where to put it yet. and I'm currently siting at $30K
yeah, up until mid november it was pretty slow going, but I was never down on my initial at any point, so september and october weren't terrible

I sold before it aired for a nice 16% profit, waited for the dip pre-show and re-enter'd then got JUST'd as it continued to dump

I checked google trends before dropping my bags, looks like no one gave a fuck about the coin

I have exactly the same chart, only 1000$ less in the end

Don't spend your Eth you idiot.

Joost

>right after buying into crypto

Been a good week

what is the app?

>> OP here

Thanks for all the Pepe's.. however the one I originally was looking for hasn't been posted yet so keep em coming.

Posting what I'm holding

The climb is real m8s

who here gonna get rich on electroneum?
bought in during the ICO

Plus 10K DGB.

What the shit I'm not shown as OP as I'm on the phone? Complete bullshit

As I said I'm looking for the gold chain, made ass PEPE with a smug grin on his face. Please

Okay OP. You asked nicely, so here you go.

jej

Fuck yeah there we go!!!

Are we going to make it?

>Veeky Forums told me back in 2012 that we will all make it
>it's literally happening right now
thanks guys

Started in August, down 75%, h-heh. But I made it back and I'm up 300% from my inital investment, also up in BTC too.

What app is this?

Blockfolio

>Huge rocket
>Big dip
>Currently big too of thousands of dollars
You're holding LTC too, aren't ya? I feel you.

No LTC. Got some in August and sold them a few days later for DOGE. No regrets.

been a good month lads. gimme another 2x and i can retire in my early 20s

How do see the curve in Delta app (im with the pro version too)?

>having back button on the right side

You're not going to make it

Am I gonna make it?

The Gorilla Dick Nigga Portfolio - I'm either going to make it or go broke. Wish me luck boyos.

Buy more. You'll make chump change with those numbers.

How sad are you?

real shit

>diversifying into 10 different shitcoins with LITERALLY PENNIES
go all in into 1 and get +$50 in 1 day or play it safe and get that +$50 over the course of a year

fucking kill youreself poorfag

Congrats on this, seriously
I remember one dude on bitcointalk cashing out $10mio in 2013 at $600 btc, let it be a lesson to keep a portion in crypto forever

What is this? Some sort of Delta wallet?