Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!pQFS1TbT!VX1PFvAi5rcnVjyr1Br8odUqumVXZLcBTf4KQi8YPeA
mega.nz/#!lAMiXJTY!rVpmNO3zdApnVR7FnmGgcAQrVeUy13tnzDlSIrncAcg
mediafire.com/file/o4vecjwp4y9dyx3/Malls & Morons.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd love the DnD 5th edition

>shit I already have and shit that I don't want
I'll pass, thank you.

I'm curious about Dunegon World, think you could share?

Sure! it rules, one of my fav systems

Wrestling RPG?? Sounds rad, may I see that one?

its just the Players handbook iirc
mega.nz/#!pQFS1TbT!VX1PFvAi5rcnVjyr1Br8odUqumVXZLcBTf4KQi8YPeA

I haven't played it yet but it looks fun as hell as someone who's maybe a bigger wrestling fan than they are a TTRPG fan

I'd like to take a look at Night Witches and Watch the Skies.

That's not Dunegon World. You tricked me!

watch the skies is a parlor Larp which looks incredibly weird as fuck, if you play tell me how it goes

Night Witches is real good too, a cool history game
mega.nz/#!lAMiXJTY!rVpmNO3zdApnVR7FnmGgcAQrVeUy13tnzDlSIrncAcg

wait it's not?

I've got the PDF already, but I want the chance to actually play Hong Kong Action Theatre. I spent an, albeit worthwhile, month watching and studying Hong Kong classics in preparation, and got literally zero interest from multiple sources.

That does sound fun. Thanks

Why post?

It was very important that he tell us that!

What's Ribbon Drive?

ive been wanting to play Fiasco for a while now.

Ribbon Drive is an RPG where you play as characters on a road trip. Every player makes a mix tape with some kind of running theme to the music. The kind of music it and how the lyrics are interpreted help determine where the story will go. There's more it but that's the basic idea.

There's some variations/spin off games of like Radion Accelerator Drive, which is Firefly-esque space adventures and Slashed to Ribbons, which is supposed to be for slash movie plots.

*the kind of music it is
*slasher

feng shui and night witches, please!

Good options. I know its not listed but is there a chance you have or can direct me to Malls and Morons? It was a little d20 indie project that seems to have almost had its existence erased from the net and I have a friend who is looking for a copy.

Google search gives this from a previous PDF Share Thread that's in the archives. (Seriously, check the PDF Share threads if you need something obscure, their archives are massive)

mediafire.com/file/o4vecjwp4y9dyx3/Malls & Morons.pdf

Will do next time. Thank-you user.

That appears to merely be a 14 page supplement to Malls and Morons that covers hacking rules and nothing else.

Any chance you stumbled across the core book anywhere?

Not really, I just googled and that was what popped up.
Hang out for a few, I'll check IRC for you.

Okay, that was simple. Malls and Morons complete, coming up.

This was filed under "Free RPGs" on the guy's server, so I assume it's legit to post it here.

And a module.

user you are a credit to the board and a kind individual.

Have a rad image.