I'm feeling chivalrous, Veeky Forums

I'm feeling chivalrous, Veeky Forums

Post your Knights, your Paladins, your questing heroes, your virtuous warriors, maybe even your clerics, post your knights both realistic and fantastical, post your art and your photos, chainmail and plate of all sorts and kinds welcome, swords, maces, lances and more

All scenes and portraits welcome and encouraged, standing victorious amidst a battlefield or in the throes of glorious combat

Can the dead be chivalrous?

If they, in eternal repose, dream of glory and virtue

But what if they have to rise to right injustice?

Can trees be chivalrous?

I say blessed is the Knight who forsakes a rightly earned peace eternal to uphold their virtues in the direst need, for they no mouldering revenant, but the risen flesh as like in life

The blood of fallen virtuous Knights has often fallen and consecrated the very ground is kisses, and flowers have bloomed in winter and old trees sprung to life and born fruit, they carry within themselves the righteous lifeblood of the living chivalry, and oft has the spirit and memory of the Knight carried back into the clay itself

>hedge knight

I'm enjoying this medieval dump, I always love how colourful it is.

I've always loved D3's crusaders

What is the art style of these paintings called?

Bayeux Tapestry possibly? i might be 100% wrong here

That comes up with some good stuff. Also looking up "medieval German art" comes up with similar pieces I've discovered after a bit of digging.

Just made a cleric on a quest to reclaim / replace destroyed texts from his Temple / Library. Background of Investigator cause I think his true motivation is proving that HE didn't cause the destruction of the Temple/Library.

Have a look in mind for him yet? I've got some clerics to post.

Well! He's a dwarf cleric of arcana, I imagined him shaved head with tattoos and a more utilitarian beard, but other than that I've not much in the way of an idea as far as looks; dwarf cleric spell slinger I guess!