Ideas from Veeky Forums for cheap housing?

Ideas from Veeky Forums for cheap housing?
Serious and meme answeres welcome

Build dome.

shipping container tiny home.

start a thread in /diy/ they are basically experts at this from all the building they do. no lie they have this down to like 5-10k for the entire building ~1200 square foot.

Small town near larger city. Be sure to check the internet connection before you move, because there is not much else to do there.

Live in your car and get a gym membership. Trade at your local starbucks, shower and change clothes at the gym each morning, do whatever shit you're gonna do that day, go back to car, sleep in the back seat. Might want to tint your windows.

>cheap housing
>upfront cost of $10k + cost of land to put your shipping container

buy shit 90s toyota pickup truck with camper top. Live in back of truck. Get membership at planet fitness to shower and shit. Buy MREs in bulk and eat one a day.

cost of land + 10k for a completed building.

yes that's fucking cheap as fuck when you consider a shithole goes for about 100-120k in a mid-sized city.

I bought a Renault Master Van and lived in that for 2 years. Decked it out real nice. Was before smartphones tho so not sure how that would still apply today. It was very large tho and I had a small kitchen, a stereo, a TV and a cuboard. It cost me around 300 USD a month all in all.

OP here, already good replies!
Difficulity is increased!

>max investment 5000 US dollar for all ( land, tax etc)
> max rent 300 Euro in a big city for the Yuro renting faggs

Middle America

Usually when people talk about cheap living they mean lowest monthly cost, IE, where can i find rent for ~$400. Obviously, as is the case with most of the people on this board, money now is infinitely more valuable than money later. Why the fuck would anyone drop ~$20k (that's being generous) on some shitty, uninsulated metal box of a home when they could just throw $20k into BTC, alts, or even fucking $SOXL and make their money back at least 3X by this time next year?

thats it, for me i am a student and i could invest what i had from my summerjobs and "shadow" work in my hometown before i started stuying.

started with 1200 Euro, have now 6000

problem now is
> make 450 bux, not allowed to make more because i had to pay social security over 150 euro per month
> can't do shadowwork because i dont know anyone who has deep trust
> shadow work is here highly illegal
> cant make internet money because 450 euro border
> only make like 40 Euro extra by selling mugs i make

>money now is infinitely more valuable than money later.

assuming $400 rent which is next to impossible unless you are living with someone else...
after 5 years you will recieve an extra 5k/year to compound and you will be:

-living alone
-own parcel of land that will grow in value (ANOTHER ASSET)
-be happyer :)

Wha-... What is 'shadow work' user...?

In the US it is called getting paid under the table
I think that is what the Eufaggot means anyway.

I mean, yeah. If this were a normie board this would be legitimately good advice. BUT, since this is the "get rich quick or die by suicide" board....

The best move atm is to invest literally every single penny into crypto, gold and $SOXL, keep pumping them as you make more cash, and then cashout a year from now with (CONSERVATIVELY) 3x your initial investment.

>Extra $5k per year after 5 years vs having an extra $40k this time next year

The choice is obvious imo

>. It was very large tho and I had a small kitchen
Post pics!

This looks /comfy/ af

where to find out more about this?

not registered work, like i worked as a lumberjack or carried haybushels for farmers, work without tax

nothing sexual yet....

ok. fair enough but again.

even at $400 (impossible) rent increases every year. don't forget that.

after 50 years you would have spent quarter of a million on living expenses when you could have just spent upfront 20k and minimum property tax assume 1.6k/year for a nice area for the next 45 years. that's barely above 90k

for the rest of your life. on housing.

Wait... what the fuck user? Am I reading this right? You only make 450 euro-dollars and you have to pay 150 fucking euro-dollars in social security?!?

>mfw all I ever hear is people bitching about how the US doesn't provide enough welfare benefits

This is fucking why. Jesus Christ, how can it be legal to tax someone 25% of their income when they are barely making peanuts.

Why exactly can't you invest in crypto? You dont have enough money?

literally this, i am ready to die for memeriches, already only eating fried turnips and rice with beans

My last reply was meant for you, not me.

$400 per month isn't impossible. There's replies all over this thread from people who found ways to live on $300 per month out of their cars or an altered van.

>after 50 years

if I'm living in a rusted-out shipping container on a shitty, dirt-cheap plot of land I bought when I was 22 with my beer money, I want you to personally come put a bullet in my head.

yeah i am a unmarried young male, so i am tax class 1, worked for bosh, with extra hours made 2900 Euro in a month, had to pay 1200 in taxes and social security, guess i will get 600-700 back, if they give me the church tax back.

yeah until 450 you dont have to pay any social security, than like 14% social security, 12% for retirment security and 5% for disabled security and like 5% for workless insurance

no i have
> 450 Euro from job
> 150 Euro Rent because one of my parents died

i spend
> 360 rent
> 10 for phonecontract
> 300 per semester / 50 euro per month
> 500 for car insurance / 41 Euro per month
> 80 for gasoline, to get to university
> 50 Euro for food
> rest is mostly for repairing damaged handy or for buying ink or stuff for school

in good months i can save 80 Euro