I need Christmas elves: high fantasy, tolkienesque, rootin', tootin', hard fightin' Christmas elves

I need Christmas elves: high fantasy, tolkienesque, rootin', tootin', hard fightin' Christmas elves.

And pictures of Santa being badass.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/901554/e7ead33395/
hentaihaven.org/nudist-beach-ni-shuugakuryokou-de-episode-2/
g.e-hentai.org/g/901554/e7ead33395/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't post a pic like that and not give a source

OP here, I legit don't know the source. It was a reaction image I found on /v/.

I suppose I will post rare types of elves until the thread gets rolling.

Viking Elves

Modern Military Elf.

I'm in a Chrstmassy mood, so enjoy.

exhentai.org/g/901554/e7ead33395/

How the hell did they put the grip on the wrong side of the trigger.

you piece of shit

Found a santa

What did he link to?

sad panda

This from nudist beach. Its long multipart sex romp

Lern 2 Sadpanda.

ATTENTION.

Look up Nudist Beach Class Trip Hentai, word for word.

Merry Christmas.
Pic unrelated.

you know, I seem to recall seeing more of these ages ago, but I've never seen them reposted since... do you know the sauce?

thx

I actually use this one as the portrait for my Shadowrun character.

>And pictures of Santa being badass.

I would play the hell out of this Link if he were an optional character in Overwatch.

>overmeme

Badass, not bestial. I guess those are easy to mix.

(You)

sauce?

Merry Christmass

I know that face, it is animated hentai now.
hentaihaven.org/nudist-beach-ni-shuugakuryokou-de-episode-2/
I think this is it.

actually I think I am wrong now, but I know I have sen that face on a hentai scan

I guess elves use their thumbs to pull the trigger

Santa in Brom's "Krampus: The Yule Lord" is pretty badass overall, if not also a bit world-weary.
He should be, considering he's Baldr working on Heaven's paycheck now.

Perchta is there too, as Mrs. Clause #6, though she's really more of an oracle than a wife.

it's official artwork from Allods Online
crappy MMO, but good elf concept

thats quite a waifuish version consiering perchts usually look like this

Of course perchts are not neccesarily perchta, more like her ... well hard to say what their relationship actually is.

I think I've heard the word 'Perchta' thrown around to mean both an Alpine goddess and also a Krampus analogue. It's not unusual for there to be a woman in old European wild man festivals, so somewhere along the line maybe they got conflated?

Alright, now I've found the source of the confusion. So Perchta is a pre-Christian Alpine goddess associated with winter. After Christianity, she variously kept goddess status, was a witch, or a kind of fairy godmother. In any case, her festival used to be a Krampusnacht kind of deal where her 'perchten' would run through the town after her. Good perchten were your general woodland animal, like bears and shit, while bad perchten were ugly dudes who eventually became Krampus analogues (or Krampus became an analogue to them?). Either way, good perchten give presents, bad perchten gives scares. It's seeing a revival in recent times.

Well im Austrian and this is where this shit originates from but this usually doesnt help since each village has their own version of these things.

For one Perchta may be a christianized (read: Demonized) version of a previous goddess, some people suspect germanic freya while others suspect an amalgamation of celtic noreia (goddess of steel) and perhaps baba yaga (since the slovenes have a simmilar figure to perchta called Baba something)

Note that Krampus and Perchts are different things, the Perchts predate krampus by a long shot, first recorded in the middle ages but probably much older than that.
Note that Perchts are a variety of figures including Frau Perchta , why all the perchts are named after her is hard to say.
Aperently the name comes from some indo european root meaning "shining" or something along those lines.

Try changing "exhentai" to "g.e-hentai" in the link. Oh and remove "s" from "https"
>g.e-hentai.org/g/901554/e7ead33395/
This should work if it dont have lolis.

Well looks like it does.
Welp, sorry sauceasker, you gotta learn2panda.

Or just google nudist beach shuugakuryokou on any other site.

Yeah, I guess that's the other thing; there can be some pretty big variations in the story between villages, and even more so between countries. I'm kind of inclined to believe that she was some variant of Crone, since that's how most of the depictions I can find of her are. However, that might just be drawing from her demonized witch persona. 'Course, there's always the possibility she's both; a young woman for life and an old woman for death.

>year of our lord 2016
>not knowing how to sadpanda

>Opening up that belt

God, the gesture alone makes me diamonds.