/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 3

Who Put Anime in my Princess Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 3 |
-Header (1st Draft)
-Intro
-Loose Details

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

goblinpunch.blogspot.de/2013/05/non-euclidean-architecture-part-2.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikimora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumps

anyone know any good mystical creatures to be a princess?

people from Vermont

We don't have a basilisk/cockatrice or hydra yet, which now that I think about it, are fairly glaring omissions.

I considered them but they are technically dragons

I'm surprised we don't have a Blind Justice Princess yet.

I made a hydra at one point

Seven Seas Kingdom’s
Hydra Princess

+ Loves to live life to the fullest
+ Able to regenerate from anything
+ Never a dull moment
- Multiple personality disorder
- Does not care about getting either of you in fatal situations

Poisonous: Deadly breath and blood so virulent that even its scent is deadly.
Thrasher: Watch as she becomes a whirling mass of fang, claw, and blood.

Love: 2
Lust: 3
Wealth: 2
Power: 4

This post reminded me of something I saw over on /a/ yesterday. Pic related. She's out begging for money, and while the MC and one of the young girls he's with are talking, some douchebags throw a soda can's tab into her money bowl, and she thinks it's money while thanking them. If we get a blind justice princess, I hope we get one that looks somewhat like this instead of the generic image of a woman holding a scale and sword. Not that I'm against that image, of course.

>the Blind Girl takes off her blindfold much to the shock of both people watching her, and explains that she poured lead into her eyes. This is because her mother hated her red eyes originally and abandoned her.

Are there any Blind Princesses? Or Mute / Other physical impairment of any kind?

my charts gonna have a grimlock princess a blind savage

Armor Princess is mute.

Psy-Princess

You just have not screwed heh screwed her head back on yet.

HAIL HYDRA

CUT OFF ONE BOOB, TWO MORE SHALL TAKE ITS PLACE

Orphan is mute.

harpy princess is mentally disabled

What is Orphan's appeal? I feel like I should like her more, but she just does not stand out too much to me

It's the simple appeal of having someone to care for that relies on you. Really hits home for some.

Is there a place I can see all the fan-art and cute gifs for the princesses?

A lot is on the booru in the op.

Thank you, and sorry for the dumb question.
I just need more pics of goblin princess

She's probably got the most.

does she count as evil with the whole slave empire

She's just the princess, thus she has no power. Blame her parents.

but she seems to be ok with it though

Well sure, she grew up in that society. But people aren't evil just for their opinions.

Frog Princess + Battletoads = Battlefrog Princess

If you remember Battletoads, you are old enough

What's her Battletoad name? Puss?

true

Ghost

Not a mythical creature but how about non-euclidean princess?

Also, in GMP's words, "She is an adorable cinnamon bun too pure for this world."

Of the slaves are goblins they probably enjoy the setup too

it's hard to actually make slavery sound good

example please

It's good for the owners of the Slaves and if the society accepts that.
It's bad for the slaves and those who think is horrible.

I for some reason feel that most think its horrible just a slight hunch

Are we on the next gen yet, or at least in terms of brainstorming what to put on the cards, or are we still on Drake Princess?

I heard someone describe it as pretty alright, given all the free drugs it involves.

>example please
I'll have to brainstorm.
Example: You'd have to walk 540° around her to be where you started relative to her.
Maybe something like in the last section of goblinpunch.blogspot.de/2013/05/non-euclidean-architecture-part-2.html

seems still on Drake

I am trying to make a big gen and trying to figure out what bonus the princesses grant

I'm new here, and I'd really like to try my hand at drawing a princess. Would I be out of line to post it for anyone's use later on ? I dont know the mechanics of the game enough to do the technical pros and cons bits.

Literally every princess from the expansion charts, as well as 4 and 5, were made by other people besides the guy who made the first three charts. Post it, and let it flow from there. Don't worry if your art is lacking either; if the concept is liked, it'll get carded and have accurate art to match the style of the other characters. Four of my princesses were added randomly before I knew it (Orphan, Book, Secretary, and Levia), and I just posted them just for the hell of it. That may be because there weren't that many extra princesses back then, but whatever the reason may be, my doodles got accepted. Two of them are in DESPERATE need of redraws, but people liked them enough to want them in a chart.

Show us what you have. The more towergirls, the merrier.

Nah, I think we are going to go with the Egg Drake. Just PhotoAnon said he cant update anything until after the holidays. It stinks, but It makes sense, its a busy month.

Also I still need to figure out what the heck Jotun's Item looks like.

Also, Blind Girl=Siren princess

>Another Monster's rights Activist

I'll try working on it today! I'm glad this community is as open as it is.

i cant wait to see what you do!

How about for Jotun's item, you use something that looks like Mjolnir? Follow the Norse theme!

I am in need of some art for my epilogue gen so i can't wait to see what you can do

but overall have fun!

Would "the thing" or "bodyhorror" princess be unique? I dont think I've seen one like that, and I'd love to try to be the first. In pen I can do this quality (example spoilered), and I'm sure I can translate it somehow into ms-paint.

Or what do you use to actually draw the princesses?

Thanks!

Another example

I don't think we have the Thing, but there is Eldricth Princess who fulfills the "weird betentacled gribbly" thing, plus gen 4 or 5 should get a Drakainia-inspired princess (she's gotten art for a long time, but since gen 3 was mostly finalized, she wasn't added there). There's also Symbiote, who sort-of counts, but is a Spider Man Venom/Carnage reference rather than more tradition body-horror.

>tfw no Lycan Princess to sexually bully in the bedroom

OK, good to know. I'll give it a shot regardless, and if anyone likes what they see, PLEASE use it. I'll stay away from the design of the eldritch princess the most I can. Think something like this design wise

Although not body horror herself, the fluff around Psy Princess heavily implies that body horror shenanigans goes on in her kingdom.

Clip Studio Pro and a custom brush based off Zac Gormans Color form brush.

messaged ya on tumblr Ever

is there also for SAI? because the one in the OP is crap

sadly no, Zac made em for PS and Clip Studio, but most of his best brushes are for Clip Studio.

I see

Do we have a Princess made of rubber yet?
Or a princess aptly labelled THE SUN?

This image reminds me I did this JoJo princess a while back.

For a second there I thought the pink one was Havel.

I think you mean my new princess.

I am still looking for more people willing to do to towergirls requests and can do the art style

What exactly are you trying to get done?

but only Eversor do that. Other artists use their style

making a really big charts i call the epologue charts

oh alright

Assuming you're trying to make your own Gen or whatever I've been seeing over the past few days, Requests probably aren't going to cut it.
You may want to be prepared to shell out the cash.

That, or learn how to draw yourself.

I realize that but evers price is so high

Then look elsewhere or pony up, friend.
Or You can do anything with enough time and effort/money.

hehe I don't got the tools to draw towergirls

I assume you mean a Tablet? In which case, lrn to mouse liek pro.
If you do a good job overall and can at least convey the Princess visuals well enough, chances are, we'll eventually go back over them.

I will save that one for last then

same

Well, I tried.

Do we have a Cricket and/or Tumbleweed Princess?

I like it, a good characterization of fembash

no

Thanks. I wasn't really sure if I had managed to capture an appropriate FemBash, but I also just wanted to get the idea of making a Companion from her out there.

OK! here is my very first attempt~

Sorry, mechanically I'm sure it's all fucked up, and the coloring is poor (ms paint, I'm no pro) but I'm glad I got my idea drawn out.

If it's too similar to something you already have, dont feel bad not using it.
I'm more than happy to see what you guys do with it, If you want to try working with or remolding her in any way.

I hope you like my effort!

First off, don't be ashamed in your skills; you portrayed what you wanted to, right? If so, then pat yourself on the back and remember that Book Princess has worse art than anything you may think you can throw out.

The idea is pretty odd, but it definitely looks like something that could fit in a chart somewhere if there's room. The art could definitely use a touch up, and my only gripe is that she's missing the usual face of the other girls. Maybe if someone else touches it up, or if you do it, the top face could look like a twisted version of the generic princess face. Also worth note, the crown has one prong too many. The font is also the wrong kind, but that's excusable since it's your first time.

I wouldn't save her since she's so grotesque, but I can see her being a thing. You did good, user.

I use an LCD TV as a monitor, and I had your princess image open for too long. The freaky eye on her head is burned into my screen for a while now. 2spooky.

Thank you for the feedback! And yeah, I drew it in 30 minutes or so on ms paint, so it naturally won't look as polished as some of the other beautiful princesses. I love your pun, by the way. I giggled!

The beauty in the thing is that she copies other princesses, you'll nearly never see her in her "grotesque" form! Think like the gif-related

Oooh I see what you mean, how the face isn't like the others faces. I think it's the eyes, mainly. But I didnt want to give her little black sausage eyes, I almost feel like it takes away from the discomfort you're suppose to feel if you actually get a good look at her. I do see how it doesn't fit in though. Maybe I'll try again in the future, and try to incorporate her mid transformation or something.

Thanks again for the feedback!

She is really cool.
More like a remix of silent hill nurses.
Like her.

Hey, I really liked this so I took a crack at tweaking the artwork a bit. The Thing / Double influences are cool. The head poking out the top was a bit much in my opinion, so I changed it, along with some minor alterations here and there. Hopefully I didn't step on any toes.

Another version with pupils. I toyed around with the idea of giving her another eyeball on one of her tits, but I thought that might have been too much.

....and just read so fixed that too.

Pupils ver.

Pupils are superior.
It gives her a crazy spooky look.

If you ask me, thats her normal state. without pupils, she might be ina berserker or hunter mode

...I'm sorry but I have to,
TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Original sketcher guy here, you did BEAUTIFUL work with it! Wow!

Original sketch guy here again, no you didn't step on any toes. I think you did a wonderful job, even though you took out the top face! I am very grateful you took the time to draw this out, and really bring my doodle into a better form. I appreciate your compliment, (John carpenters)" the thing" is my favorite movie, and ive always loved double from skullgirls. I really hope that someone fluffs her, gives her a fitting name, technical tweaking, etc, and she becomes a part of you guy'ses happy family!

HOLY SMOLEY

Thanks for the kind words. Been lurking Towergirls threads since they started but never made anything for them before. Glad everyone likes it.

We need him as a knight now.

Would he get his big dumb hat

How about a Valravn? Rabbit Princess hates her!

A pure, non-lewd girl. Or, if that's impossible, A Kikimora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikimora