Tonight

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

Hahahahhahha

I see this thread every day...

Nah. Its another PnD. You get used to them after a while.

This is so sad. I'm sorry stinky linky :(

its already dumping kek

Yup. That's how it always goes lol

can't even break 2k sats anymore, fucking pathetic..........

screencaped

more like bump and pump

>first, they ignore you. then they laugh at you. then they fight you. then you win

all of you pajeet fudders

History repeats itself. Like SIBOS your holding the bags. Have you not seen all the shity coins getting pumped.

It was only a matter of time before they started pumping this coin.

This coin will be .26c Friday 24c Saturday and the volume will slip away.

Normies if your confused and new don't fall for this. Read about the product its only 3-4 months old with 2 people actively on the team.

most of you guys couldn't build a 12x12 deck in a month and you think they gonna build a brand new blockchain that ties into all these banks in 4 months..lol

Dream on!

>first they laugh at you, then they laugh at you some more, then you commit sudoku

>4 months
you do realize link has been in development for years and they had a working POC at sibos right

they have been working for years idiot

OP truly is a prophet

>they gonna build a brand new blockchain

You dumb clueless piece of shit, what the fuck are you talking about?

>commiting sudoko with cocaine on your own private island surrounded by hookers
sounds good detbhsu

>first they laugh at you, then they laugh at you some more, then they laugh at you so fucking hard you finally sell your LINK bags, then the next day it starts skyrocketing beyond your wildest dreams, then everyone laughs at your for selling, they you kill yourself

Shitty FUD is shitty.

Look at the coins around it. Just do to total mc increase your shit coin is as dead as pay pie

>can't even break 2k sats anymore, fucking pathetic..........

>signed up for binance at this very moment
fuck

Feeling sorry for the morons who panic sold 2 days ago at 0.18-0.20$.

Swear to god, the next time Link goes 25 cents or less I will buy 4k (poorfag)

CHECK OUT LINKPOOL BY THE WAY

well that is like saying you'll try to get ripple for 0.25$ next time. things that will never happen.

what's happening in here is LINK mooning?

Wait a pump like this happened a few days ago and it immediately went back into the toilet

that's the problem with most of the moronic pajeets on this board, they only ever fucking buy green candles...of course there's two options after that:

>coin keeps mooning
>10/10 project, fucking amazing shit, WOW!
>coin goes down
>OH MY GOD, WHAT A FUCKING SHITCOIN, NEVER TOUCHING IT AGAINNN REEEEEE

Nigga I had ripple when it was 0.20. I will NEVER sell my link.

And the whale who sold a million to drop it to 1000 sats. Has the money to buy a million LINK and sold the literal bottom. I hope he had some bills to pay and no other option.

Dumbass