Thoughts on Verify CRED?

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7jl8ey/does_verify_stand_a_chance_against_monetha_and/

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#CRED-ETH
medium.com/@Cindicator/analytical-products-first-insights-e541b415c133
sys.Veeky
ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like an interesting project that will compete with companies like Monetha trying to become the PayPal of crypto. Surprised the market cap is still so low but I guess because it hasn't been listed on an exchange yet besides ED.

When ED?????

etherdelta.com/#CRED-ETH

Thank you very much for the tip. Gonna look into it. I turned 3000 $ to 93.000 $ in 3 months just with small caps in past. Leave me your ETH address to send you a tip

Man, I have been stocking up CRED since a while, get in y'all poorfags.. or do you want to wagecuck all your life. This shit ain't stopping! still super-cheap

dump this shit

STAY POOR DUMBASS

the money skelly blessing

While y'all are trying to debate whether to go in or not, CRED went up like 30% already, just check the order book on ED
etherdelta.com/#CRED-ETH

Oh and before I leave, check this article:
medium.com/@Cindicator/analytical-products-first-insights-e541b415c133

If this doesnt convince you, then you deserve to stay fking poor.

Also, depth chart is looking bulish af.... get in now or stay poor

MOON SOON?

That volume is looking very good. I think i will some more

Didn't think that it would at first. Depth is looking nice.

Cindicator predicted Verify will moon.

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40Cindicator%2Fanalytical-products-first-insights-e541b415c133

YEAHHHH BOYEEEEE!!!!!

Bought on ED! When lambo?

OP what's your ETH donation address to send you a small tip, in case i make some money out of this beauty. Did my research after your post, and it seems team is pretty solid.

shhhh let me fill me bags

BAGS FILLED - READY TO FLY.

Is this still a good buy?

how do you guys use etherdelta at the time?
it takes forever

Use 60 gas price

Yes, it is a great buy. Check the Reddit link OP mentioned. Use that to formulate your opinion, in this growing marketplace do you honestly think CRED is worth only $4 million?

Read about the project, you will realize why it is undervalued as compared to Monetha and UTrust.

I am not worried about up and down swings simply as I am here for long haul. $20-$25 million is well within reach in this market.

Projects do incredibly shitty no matter how good they are until they are on ED and other shitty exchanges.

Great example is HST. Great team/product/token mechanics,.. partnership with SAP and UN.. But for the love of god can't breakout. Why? Lack of exchanges.

ED is the best place to grab under the radar projects like this.... once this hits an exchange it’s 10x!

Stay poor biz. I’ll happily fill my bags faggots

Good luck holding your bags. This is like Modum or even worse in terms of holding it.

This is the Request Network of the Middle East...but with a better team, bigger partnerships

Get in before the Sheiks big buys pump this thing to 50x

I like that they have the potential to be major players in this market. What do you believe their next move will be?

From what i read today they had a partnership with a big company in Middle East, Eat. I heard they are popular there. Next move should be announcing a big exchange or future partnerships, at least that's what i hope

can anyone confirm this the trick?

ethgasstation.info/

another good resource

I'm from saudia. Words are spreading in the middle east world of crypto about Verify. My friend group of rich kids are looking at this project very keenly. Once hit exchange its going to explode.

Anybody have a reliable measure on the market cap of this coin?

20-30 million coins in circulation

how do i get the coin off etherdelta? is there a wallet ?

etherdelta.com/#CRED-ETH

Use myetherwallet to store coins

does that actually work already?

yes, as far as i know both work fine.

Okay I'm about sold on this shit, but answer me this, what the FUCK does the token do? What is it's purpose?

ughhhh wish you hadn't shilled this yet.

It is guaranteed by the CEO to be listed on atleast one exchange within the next two weeks. Market cap still around 5M. Will be a 5-10x guaranteed. Good job finding it but you should have accumulated a bit more before shill