When the FUCK is litecoin going back up?

When the FUCK is litecoin going back up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tk0sTStdOpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

next week, when all the normies who FOMO'd in yesterday and the day before get their coins from normiebase. be patient and have faith in mass psychology - xmas is right around the corner, and so is xmas money

I sold at 285 euros, bought back at 265, and watched it sink all the way down to 220 because 'le hodl xD'. Just want it to go up again so I can cash out and get into some altcoins

Never as I purchased it using BTC when it first hit 370 USD

probably your momma

sold at 310 rebought at 280 feels good

For most people (myself included) payday is next week. We might see an upsurge then

Right now

Last chance to buy in before the pump to $500

RIGHT NOW

Right fucking now lol

it's your call and i'm by no means experienced in this kind of thing, but it really just looks like a correction to me. it went so fucking high the other day that it was bound to drop back to earth at some point. it'll go up again, its just a matter of time.

i hope.

Going down to its intrinsic value

mfw sold at the literal bottom

please tell me it's gonna drop once more and not skyrocket now when I'm no longer aboard

When bitcoin hits 30k and the ratio is 0.005, newfag

It's not, you better dump those heavy bags now user. I can take them off your hands if you want. I wouldn't want you to hurt you fragile shaking hands.

Am I a retard if I'm buying both XRP and LTC?
I just realized both currencies are going in opposite waves.

tfw bought at 340

yes, buy 50/50. so when one moons and the other one go down you don't lose nor gain any money. It's the perfect investment.

>intrinsic value

lmao, welcome to biz

is it really that hard to link your debit card for instant transactions

>What are my values? I can't think for myself tell me what to buy!

Stay poor you fool.

Bought at 88
Shit it's 245. Set sell to 253
Bounces to 252.2
Panic sold the fucking dip at 222 (221 was minimum)
Dead cat 5 minutes after to 246
Fml

>bought at 340 and still holding

Missed the fucking dip to sell

RIGHT NOW

It's fucking dead

Have none of you looked at the historical charts of LTC? It's done this several times, a HUGE pump followed by a slow decay, the very same bear market than Charlie lee promised.

I highly believe we are in that decay stage now, just look at the price graphs and compare the patterns, don't take my word for it

it wasn't for me, i did it a week ago and got coins immediately. but i think the 450 a week limit made a lot of people shy away since they wanted to throw heaps of money on it, not realizing how long it would take to arrive. gonna be interesting to see what happens when it all shows up next week and prices look nothing like what they bought at

Im comfy hodling this
It looks like a couple jerks trying to drop price, but lots of buy orders are catching

I'm trying to educate myself here douchebag.

Ok I'm staying with LTC.

His 50/50 joke post can work if you sell off your gaining coin into a 3rd alt coin and move your other 50 investment if it crashes
Its rare for a 50/50 investment of main coins to have 1 go up and 1 go down

Can’t look right now but how long did these cycles last?

/BUYHIGH/ squad reporting in
>tfw also bought in at 370, bought even more as it went down

I'm not playing trading game, I'd rather just HODL.

Kill yourself

underrated statement is underrated

i bought at 311 just gonna hold out forever now

>intrinsic value
what is that

years

>intrinsic value
>what is that
he is implying cryto trading is value investing :'D

It's already up 4x this week :/ probably don't buy at the ATH next time...

Hahahaha, the worst thing we can do is lie to ourselves. You might start believing your own bs.

right now

I'm not fooling myself, this train will crash sooner or later but we are not "there" yet :)
youtube.com/watch?v=tk0sTStdOpQ

Calm your shit. It was $100 a week ago, and now it's at 280+. Normies will go FOMO into it once it breaks through 300 again.

not until next cycle repeats

>normies buys btc
>24h passes and they arent rich yet
>suddenly they ltc and eth moon, they onboard on the ship late
>whales buy the btc dip
>24h passes again and more normies aren't rich yet
>suddenly random shitcoins start to moon harder and people dumps eth and ltc on bittrex coins and "cheap" coins like ripple or lumens
>whales keep buying the btc dip
>month passes and most people made usd gains but they lost a lot of btc during the way and then btc moons as alwas and bring new normies

nice bags you got there