Oy vey

oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Long-Island-Woman-Charged-Bitcoin-Money-ISIS-464214453.html
antilop.cc/sr/
antilop.cc/traques/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking schlomo

How’d they catch her?

prepare for (((regulations))), can't have the goyim send their money where they choose

>Not using Monero

Net neutrality

Trying. Means she failed we good bois.

Underfuckinrated

>bitcoin? isn't that that internet funny money used by criminals and terrorists? No grandosn of mine will get mixed up in all of that!

76 KB attachment detected

That will be $12.99
Thanch you very mush.

What happened?

That tweet is so fucking misleading. Read the article. She got caught committing fraud for US dollars. They claim she had the intention to eventually convert USD into bitcoin to send it overseas. They didn't catch her sending bitcoin...

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Long-Island-Woman-Charged-Bitcoin-Money-ISIS-464214453.html

Always knew that they'd eventually use financing of terrorism as the excuse to crack down on decentralized cryptos.

We're finally getting there. Prepare for (((them))) to issue regulated cryptos, and we have to trade our shitcoins on decentralized exchanges, worrying about feds knocking down our door just because we're a stinky linky.

Some Bitcoins and wallets are black listed.

If she used an exchange or coin base they can watch the bloackchian and track the funds.

>Bitcoins
>Worth thousands
A single Bitcoin is worth thousands, Bitcoins would be hundreds of thousands

>mfw she was probably a filthy nocoiner with less than 1 BTC

See She used USD and didn't actually have any BTC. We obviously need to ban USD.

>Filthy nocoiner

Come on man, there's no need for namecalling :(

ty for info.
but i believe there is a way to track payments? especially to ISIS tier global terror groups

>doesnt know net neutrality wasnt a thing until 2nd term obama

>filthy nocoiner
hey, i cached 0.74 the other day. don't be rude

Only because that's when the ISPs started fucking us.

careful with that bandwidth user

Blockchain technology. Real cutting edge shit.

Lucky you!

I watched as the altcoins surged by 200% while I wouldn't get paid for three weeks.

Bitcoin is muslim.
Ban it

>Bitcoin helps terrorism, ban it!! REEEEE
typical nocoiner

Crypto is designed to transfer wealth from whites to non-whites. They want you to play the ponzi scheme.
Most coiners lose their money. Where do you think the money goes?

why is this a problem? the terrorists cant cash out anyway

Omg did she really sent the bit coins to isis for thousands?
Hey guys dont forget to buy ark

Jews.

>Implying they don't buy ak47s with bitcoin
>Implying they don't HODL for insane gains

wait
is the gov tracking our transactions?

leave me alone, i was just trying to use the
>cant cash out
meme

They CAN use it to buy weaponry and supplies.

I mean, they can also sell oil using it, but that's not the point.

pathetic, not even using monero instead
my post was sarcasm btw

>fud government tracking
>monero 10x
Y-yes user. Government sees everything. Except monero

Are you american?
Then the answer is yes.
I'm glad to live in a third world shithole with no taxes on crypto, no regulation, and no NSA spying on me.

>woman

>implying large ISPs even followed the law
Comcast has been hijacking traffic to show ads on webpages for years
>"muh net neutrality is the only thing protecting the internet"
Use a VPN and buy cryptocurrency like everyone else (both things you should have been doing already)

>implying bitgoyn is anonymous
It's a massive honeypot.

this is an example of how easy it is for the government hack into someone's life to frame someone. they kill 2 birds with 1 stone--silencing political dissidents thru fear of being accused of treason and suggesting bitcoin plays a role in terrorism.

>be isis
>make $$$ from raiding/capturing/ransom/opium/cp/black market/taxes
>use money to buy 1 mill in computers
>use those computers to bitcoin mine

I made this thread. What do you think guys?

You are a retard and should leave.

hey rabbi

>Use a VPN
>It's ok to remove the laws that stop them fucking us because there's a way to avoid the upcoming fucking

if you bought the BTC with a card/account in your name then yes no shit it is trackable

In the future, I see /r9k/ becoming serial killers just to get a woman's attention lol

>cant cash out meme
I wouldn’t be surprised if terrorist organizations have to train a designated guy for cashing out

wouldn't be surprised if they made any untraceable crypto illegal to own, similar to how guns are allowed but no fully automatics

Why?

they most likely do, yes, these faggots have their peons everywhere. The reason this retard lady got caught was probably because she had contact online with one of these guys

>be isis
>getting backed by countries that secretly hate the Evil American Empire
they strike when theyre told

You’re scaring him too much, he might think that includes transactions coin to coin

probably tried to use a bank transfer or was already on the watchlist

The entire fucking network is tracking transactions. That’s the point of blockchain. You can see from start to finish where funds moved, and it will be chronologically accurate.
I know the tx is alphanumeric but think of them like a single letter. Somewhere in the ledger we can see
>coinbase sent X amount to your wallet A
>You sent half of this to another wallet B
>then all of that to wallet C
>D
>E
>FGHIJKLMNOP
They basically read this in the reverse order to find out where the funds originate.

yep, being on a watchlist and trying to buy bitcoin to send overseas, 99% likely this is what happened

the transaction is still pending

At least Bitcoin can be tracked easily, unlike cash. Therefore we should get rid of cash and move to 100% digital money

filthy brown piece of shit.

Kek guys
White supremacists think bitcoin is untraceable

Bullish on XMR

Yesyesheayesyesyesyesyes

Come on goyim news

FUD btc back to 1k

> i just heard of bitcoin, wow its super secrit ;^)

buttcoin meme just started for these newfriends aparetly

All crypto is a ponzi scheme and should be banned.

You only make money if others are willing to pay a higher price for a coin with no value.

antilop.cc/sr/
antilop.cc/traques/

>dropping a hard R
No need to be uncivil user

More likely an (((agent))) They play all sides.

Nice b8
But I think you meant to say “crypto is designed to transfer wealth from the Semite scum to the peasant goyim. They hate it, they fear it, and they will fight for their control over the financial industry until the bitter end. Ultimately they will not be successful.

only terrorists and criminals use digital currencies goy.

SHIT

it has begun

Bitcoin will TANK all go ..... uhhhh where do we put the money as tethers seem scheetchy as fuck

Should have used monero

>trying to
How can you "try to send bitcoins" and not succeed? Did they swat her before she pushed the button or something?
Probably just MSM jews fudding crypto without even understanding how idiotic the way they report it sounds.

/thread

>using a VPN when buying cryptocurrencies
lmao buddy you sure are smart transferring valuable data through an unaccountable server

> implying Muslims are smart enough to use computers

Fake news

yes, the blockchain has 0 anonymity
its actually the best coin for guberments to allow for widespread use for that reason

>be cia
>larp as isis on interwebs
>some stupid shit sends your btc
perfect

she should have sent Monero, and this wouldnt happen, fucking newfag

Thanks for using NSAcoin goyim