Hey Veeky Forums you wana play a Ouija Board game???

Hey Veeky Forums you wana play a Ouija Board game???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umoNHBsrodo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m48s
youtu.be/vLWs2WMClx4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cna u burn a Luigi board?

oh man what is this guys name again

Joe.

how do you play with a wedgy boar?

Hell no. The rules are vague, there are no victory conditions, it's few pieces are made of cheap materials, and the cabinet doors have been slamming open and shut repeatedly for more than a month now.

0/10, would not recommend.

Joe.

Alberto "Spare a dollar Mr?" Jimenez

>yfw there are people in first world countries actually scared of ouija
>as if devils not only exist, but can be summoned accidentally just by putting your hands on a piece of wood
Almost makes me want to, as a skeptic who buys exactly none of the /x/ shit, to put together a club where we do occult rituals as a joke

>Needing a Wedgie Borg to summon the forces of the occult
>Not just creating a pentagram and leaving a sacrifice in the middle of it right before you have to move out of your house anyway
It's like you don't even want the next tenant to get spooked

Doesn't matter, he's dead anyway.

Let's play then.
I'll ask a question and each post beyond this one is going to contain a single letter or number or one of the following words: yes, no, goodbye. If a something coherent is written, it'll prove Veeky Forums is haunted.
Okay, let's go, first question:

Is there anyone?

Sir Joseph the Furious

n

Don Jon the enraged.

Is OP a fag?

I

d

K

g
y

>is there anyone?
>first three responses spell 'IDK'
I chuckled.

Seven Dollars Dan

HE

you mean nidk

>make tabletop ouija board
>ask ouija what race it wants to play on tabletop

Der Rasende Johann

/thread

Lemonade Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=umoNHBsrodo&feature=youtu.be&t=3m48s

Will you engage in premarital sex and imbibe recreational drugs?

I tried to summon a demon in my dorm room once because my roommate was like that. I had a crack in my iPhone and I was going to try and convince it to fix it for my roommates first born child. Regardless to say he wasn't exactly pleased with me.

IT THE WIJA I REAL GAME?

Jose Jodido

>put together a club where we do occult rituals as a joke
That is exactly what the ouija is. A joke. It was even marketed as such early on.

The amount of people who will literally throw a fit if you bring out a ouija board is scary.

I did realize demons were so cheap you could summon them with cardboard.

Still better than Age of Sigmar.

>Yes, yes, summon me and my legions as a joke, user, don't be a silly god fearing good citizen.

youtu.be/vLWs2WMClx4

>Come on, it has no danger son...who believes in spirits and ghosts and fairies? Just roll a glass, for the laughs.

Making this even more Veeky Forums related

Dammit! I wanted to summon a satanic hellspawn, not this! I ended up summoning the demon in pic related Veeky Forums, help! Wat do I do!?

Get better taste.

TotalBiscuit

Tiefling