Character Art Thread

Old thread
Post what you like

thanks for the picdump friend

user made a request for "cheesecake elf cleric" last thread that went unanswered. Cheesecake elf warrior might be the only thing I've got. That could technically still be a cleric?

>covered ears

I think it's time to organize my game art folders. Too damn hard to find anything. Anyone have any good ways to name pics in their monster folder?

By monster type maybe? That sounds really obvious.

Gee, ya reckon?

I was thinking more along the lines of type_subtype, and I guess it really doesn't need to be any more specific than that.

I personally have
- Water monsters
- Undead
- Vampires
- Werewolves
- Dragons (and the like)
- Animals [for creatures that are not visibly sentient, humanoid or don't seem that dangerous like pic related]

Anyone got some weird/fantasy/science western?
Pic related

Also, people in spacesuits, or in space characters? Gonna dump some random stuff

Requesting characters who are teleporting.

2 threads at the same time so a repost to doulble my chances.

My pcs are headed to an ogryn inhabbited planet. And while male ogryns are super common I would also like to add some female ogryn npcs. Doesnt have to be 40k but something "close enough" would be nice

I'm not sure what's going on in this pic, but I like it.

Anyone have any hulking, humanoid, long armed brutes? A player of mine is having trouble finding a picture that would accurately portray a custom race we built.

this is all i got

It's cool, I know it's kind of a specific request beyond posting trolls. This picture's pretty close.

I got this

Shit, wrong thread... was for the beastie people
oh well

I have half-orc rogue that I'll be playing soon. Requesting pics of half-orcy rougey types. I imagined him bald but any old thing will do.

Here's a picture of a wizard for you.

This is the only rougey orcy guy I could find.

I just had a dream where I was riding motorcycles with Putin. I don't even know Putin!

Bald+male+halforc+rogue doesn't really return anything in my collection. This is the closest thing I could find.

He looks like a raisin.