Character Art Thread

Beastfolk Boogaloo Edition

I know there's already a character art thread, but I was hoping this could be a more specific one. I like beastfolk, but it's such a bitch finding decent images of them that don't go into furry territory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YFdXvQCRg4
youtube.com/watch?v=k-bg0YqwfE0
youtube.com/watch?v=WixZfv4unt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me help you

Some of the furry one's not always naked and about sexualisation you know?

Nah, I know. My problem is that they usually make the designs too humanoid instead of more beastly. I'm more interested in the art that flaunt the animal features.

>he says, while posting shitfinder furbait art

I need lizardmen and reptillians of all kinds please

>Yiff In Hell Edition
ftfy

Yeah, i wasn't too sure about it, I don't like the face, but I do like the body, the legs and the arms. To me this image is on the verge of being furry, but if you asked me what stopped it from going over I would be able to answer because I'm mostly just talking out of my ass anyway.

Requesting lizardfolk, less of the ferocious sort and more of the pensitive variety.

What am I posting for if you don't notice it ?

anyone got any more froggos?

Yup

You people shit your pants over the dumbest shit, this fucking board Jesus christ.

awesome thanks pal

bad news for you, literally every one of these images is "furry" even if it isn't a generic anthro animal. its a broad genre with tons of art styles.

No, this is furry shit:
Rest is fine

What about we stop arguing about what is furry shit and just post cool art of anthro animals ?

>disadvantage on ranged attack rolls beyond 30'
>bonus to noticing hidden creatures

Playing a rat folk alchemist with a focus on self buffing and natural attacks in an upcoming campaign. Anyone got art along that line?

Not doing it because of furry, doing it for a fantastic favored class bonus and the ability to get claw attacks not reliant on buffs. It'll be nice to have that offense option always available.

Here come dat archer!

This thread is great. Thanks.

Yeah I've got rats alright

hey guys this is gonna sound odd, but aside from beast folks, any more just traditional animals in seemingly character positions

tfw your DM never lets you play a Bug-person.

Also requesting art for Anthropod/Insectoid Character Art.

HAHA say no more

I actually have an entire setting based on intelligent insects creating a human-like society so I have tons of art

So I hope you actually need a lot cause i'm gonna dump everything

ITT : people need Armello

youtube.com/watch?v=4YFdXvQCRg4
youtube.com/watch?v=k-bg0YqwfE0
youtube.com/watch?v=WixZfv4unt8

Thanks! These are all so awesome! I cant wait to bombard my DM next time we play to let me play a Beetle-Knight type character.

Don't you want more ? I have more.