Thoughts on what alts will be added to coinbase?

Thoughts on what alts will be added to coinbase?

>Y-combinator
>REQ

Only one that you can probably put money on

BCH

None

fucking deluded

bcash, lol

It can't be THAT hard to add a fucking currency, so why won't they FUCKING DO IT ALREADY?!?!??

Surely Ripple?

omg, my dude

omisego

a coin that will cost$ 0.50 to buy but the fee to buy it will be $1.50 and when you buy and the market crashes well there website will crash so i can watch my money dis a pair ya thats about right

Golem since it was rumored in June and again in October. Omisego because why not. And XRP and XLM. Screen cap this

the three they have on aren't even stable

Just search on the site:
Supported Digital Currencies:

Ripple
Monero
IOTA
Stellar
Lisk
Dash
Zcash
NEM
Neo
Cardano
OmiseGo

qash

Pls let it be Monero.

this

screenshot from tele

pic

That screenshot was posted here yesterday first by a pajeet

coinbase will NOT have privacy coins

If anybody believes that image they are fucking stupid. All of those elements are already there in the normal user dashboard, someone just inspected element and deleted/added what they wanted to. Holy shit normies are dumb.

>Be newcoiner
>Buy ethereum
>"Please give us 8 days. No refunds"

When will people learn

theyre not stable because theyre on it and mostly owned by normies, idiot

nice proof dude

XLM will be added to CB before XRP.

Can you add me to that group?

>this photoshopped image is why ripple has been pumping
Cripples are going to be justed so hard, i cant wait

How stupid are neets thinking coonbase will add a privacy coin ?

Coonbase reports to the IRS. It makes no sense but I hope they do so the IRS can buttfuck retards who think they can just make thousands of dollars disappear.

Monero would be very unlikely due to its privacy and anonymity. CB doesn't allow room for liability like that could cause.

It was rising before that pic was sent around and then someone posted another with it saying they were removing nigger coin and little titty coin from coonbase.

Stop shilling

I thought so at first but they really are trying to go the banking route so I switched my prediction from CB adding xrp to adding XLM. Basically the same thing, cheap, and they target consumers versus the institutions.

>put 5k into coonbase in monero
>move to xchange and profit 20k
>move it back to monero on coinbase
>deposit back into usd
>get reported to the IRS.

Please add monero so retards goto jail thinking they don't have to explain how they received money.

coinbase is barely working, I can't imagine that broken turd of a website carrying new currencies as it struggles with basic stuff as is.

The CEO is just bullshiting onTV, I cashed out of that shit site as I'm afraid of it collapsing.

It's enough that BTC drops by 1000 and it's JINGA~! Nobody can log in for 2 hours. Fuck them.

Thanks for reminding me why I need to take everthing on this board with a bucket full of salt.

Everything is going down because of the normies getting in.

Yards are buying 50$ of BTC and clogging everything up. Everyone needs to add more infrastructure to handle all the new traffic.

xmR for sure

only way for govt to link a face to xmr - coinbase all over that

Right? Besides, how stupid are people to think privacy coins are actually private?

Imo XLM, It has the right PR and will soon be pushed on msm.

where is the next best market then?

All the markets are shit because no one planned for a huge influx of normies.

bitconnect also comes up tho

>Yards
It's not 1999, they can rent servers from Amazon and Google, hire good engineers.

They could but they haven't.

>target consumers vs institutions

Exactly why Ripple will be on top. People will trust a guy in a suit at a bank over an app that 90% of normies are still not even aware of.

XRP BCH XMR DASH

I made a big gain on Litecoin and cashed out afraid that that crap website will crash and I will lose my profits.

I don't know what's the best website, all I know is that coinbase is an amateur hackjob.

You can profit off that influx, I did with litecoin as it's the only cheap thing normies can buy so they jumped on it.

Which is why I'm hodl ripple.

Asian banks alone will make their market cap close to BTC and if it goes on coonbase then it will definitely moon

Lookie here.

Feels good man.

I made a litecoin profit too but id like to move it and diversify rather than out.

Stop spreading that shit. Enter bitconnect and you'll receive the same result. You must be deluded if you think coinbase will ever list bitconnect.

how dumb are you
coinbase holds all your wallet info
all of your "privacy coin" transactions are fully traceable if you use coinbase to hold your "privacy coins"

this is exactly what they want

""
because the NSA couldn't figure it out, and nobody else on Earth has successfully cracked the privacy
there have been competitions offering thousands with no success

I'd see it as a bad idea because one of the largest fiat gates probably doesn't want to be complicit in money laundering. It would really only happen if Coinbase wanted to be an FBI honeypot, and then that's going to get a bad rep as everyone figures out "don't sell Monero on Coinbase if you want to stay out of jail". Even legit crypto traders would be targets, and then all it takes is one overzealous agent to crawl up your ass to find something to put you away for because everyone has broken some law at some point.

I scraped the coinbase website, you can do it too.

The ripple news is not legit. Sorry to disappoint. I would sell it while it's high if I would hold it.

Some normies not doing enough research started this rumor. The reason why XRP shows in the support dropdown is because someone referred to a site that allows ppl to turn their coinbase crypro to Ripple. This is why the keyword index exists. It doesn't mean they will have Ripple at all.

brainlets will never learn

Again I hope they do add it so niggers like you goto jail for tax evasion or money laundering.

>No IRS I put in 5k to coonbase into monero and 6 months later I deposit 30k in my bank from coonbase from monero.

>thinking Im gonna try to avoid tax evasion
im not a fucking chinaman fuck off

Which is why they won't add it. You're correct.

I'm just tired of anons shilling it so that's why a part of me hopes they do add it because niggers gonna nog and think they won't get caught

CNBC just interviewed the CEO of coinbase. The panel asked if coinbase would accept segwit transactions, he said they plan on it. BCH is the next coin on coinbase CONFIRMED

Coinbase guys are openly bragging about cooperating with the feds to shill their service.

Their model is similar to Yahoo that had a business on the side billing feds for providing spying tools searching people's email.

BCH 100%

why do you think monero is only for money laundering
if crypto as a currency has a future, it has to force privacy -- unless you want everyone on the planet to know your account balances and all of your transactions

Thats been said since august this year you mong

I went from Hot Wheels to big wheels, Hyundais to Bentleys
And five course meals, no more Popeye's and Blimpie's
From alright to handsome, from one room to mansions
From hanging on the block to throwing parties in the Hamptons
From, broke as a joke to rich as a bitch

Yes, and as someone mentioned before the most likely coins are ones developed by Y Combinator.

It doesn't matter what their ambitions are as the product as is barely holds together. It would be like trying to stabilize a brick on a house of cards.

You guys actually use normiebase? I use polinex anyone else?

Unironically this.

Look at their faq. Page describing BTC fork says you will be able to purchase soon

Monero, 100% sure

It's not about Veeky Forums using it.

It's the fact that normies use it, and any coin/token on there soars drastically once listed.

This user is an idiot imo and there is not a chance REQ will be listed anytime soon, and I'm holding a lot of REQ. But I do think it will be listed SOMETIME in the future. Like, 1.5-2 years off if REQ delivers.

BCH is going to be listed 100%. A lot of people think Ripple, and I could see that too.

Bat

Well there are thousands off BCH locked in Coinbase right now anyways, so they're working on integrating it right now.

I wonder what website normies will move to (if at all) once coinbase falls apart. If they still have trust in crypto anything on that site will rocket.

not sure if it is good or bad. if they are just released they may dump the price.

if you could actually trade it on coinbase, BCH would rise enormously

It's not about coonbase. Any other company could develop something better but no one has. Coonbase is the easiest, straight forward platform right now.

vertcoin is next. screencap

ENJ

Yeah, trying to buy the dump early january.

Bitcoin Cash

If I had to guess what's next I'd say DASH

stellar

obviously REQ when its released next year

PotCoin fo sho

Coinbase wouldn't add a shitcoin

They also likely wouldn't add a coin that isn't multiple dollars each... doubt they want normies buying 10000 REQ

It'll probably be NEO, I'm willing to out money on it

Why do you think ripple will hit 1$ before the new year.

Normies will see a cheap coin and buy that shit up. It's easier on the mind to have whole numbers than fractions.

I own 200 ripple is better than saying I own .0005 btc

Safe bet it'll be OMG (because of Vitalik) and Neo (because its common sense)

and probavbly ripple,dash and decred desu

I do agree with you, but coinbase are dicks and they're very proud. Listing a coin sub-$10 would be beneath them

Wasnt ETH 5$~ when it got listed?

They weren't as big back then

coinbase isn't going to add a coin swallowed by chink drama like neo you retards. the CEO said they are looking at stable projects with active/communicative dev teams and shit. not some gook shit that only pumps with government permission and fake ass hype announcements

NEO (obviously)

ARK (once mobile wallet is released, this is a maybe. They are an official entity in france)

>they don’t know it’s gonna be BAT

I am very sorry for you friend. You will miss out on NEO. It will be $500 next year. :( It is the most undervalued crypto ATM. Don't say I didn't warn you.