Is it wrong that I feel more comfortable in playing female PCs than male ones?

Is it wrong that I feel more comfortable in playing female PCs than male ones?

The only real time I played male characters was Deathwatch. 1 of 2 of my Dark Heresy characters was female and 1 of 2 of my Rogue Trader. Characters were female. In DnD played a female monk and a male wizard.
In Kuro I played a female student.
In Ryuutama I played a male doctor.
All 3 Mage the Awakening characters were female.
All 2 of my Vampire the Requiem chacters were male.
My first ever tabletop rpg character when I was in highschool was female swordsman.

Whenever I think character concepts 2/3 are female.

Anyone have this problem?

>Is it wrong
No, but it is offputting, especially since most guys have problems rp'ing women in any format, and on the other side of the door, making a gender, not a character.

It's a matter of preference, that's about it. Some people get their panties in a bunch about guys playing women 'wrong', I have yet to meet any guys in that camp that aren't insufferable.

Personally, I used to have this 'problem'. Then it shifted over to a preference for fuccbois.

>Ishtar ended up buddy buddy with everyone in the end

Man, forget the King Arthur being a girl thing, I'm just thankful Medb is still a huge bitch in the nasuverse.

only real "problem" is that you have someone trying to rp a sexy elf chick and all the other players see is hairy unwashed dude.

shit, if you every dicide to DM you're gonna have to rp females at some point.

also no one gives a flying fuck what you self identify with. that's my only real complaint with this whole transgender bullshit. you do you, don't expect me to care.

It's a fantasy game, play what you want. The only reason people would be bothered is if they're not secure with themselves sexually. Although, considering the hobby that might be a significant part of your group. Just talk it out with them like you did here.

You're one of those players who are really creepy about it, aren't you?

>Whenever I think character concepts 2/3 are female.
>Anyone have this problem?
How is this a problem?
If you're uncomfortable with it, just roll your gender.

I think it's hilarious and appropriate that all of Babylon basically treats her as a nuisance.

I can't bring myself to play FGO anymore. It's literally a treadmill. What the hell is even happening in the story?

Christmas 2016 event ended recently, Jeanne Alter Santa Lily a cute.

Babylon order just came out, has you defending the city first from a butthurt Ishtar, then Avenger Medusa, then finally Tiamat as Beast II. Looks like the game is finally gearing up for a final confrontation with Solomon.

>thinking that wanting to lose weight, get on HRT, and cross dress so you can LARP as your female character is somehow creepy

>Is it wrong that I feel more comfortable in playing female PCs than male ones?
No.

Stupid sexy Rin.

RIN PLEASES OLD GODS FOR MONEY
OHOHOHOHOHOHO

gil-luvia when

>Veeky Forums - Transgender Games

no.

Praisr be slutty goddess

>gods

She's possessed by Ishtar.

Horses and lions.

TOHSAKA RIN PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY
o~hohohohohoho!

Maybe you're gay OP

No it's not. This is a big meh issue.

PRAISE

Not at all. So long as you get on well with the group and don't take every minute to flaunt the fact that you're playing a girl, I don't really care.

>Is it wrong that I feel more comfortable in playing female PCs than male ones?
Yes. It's wrong. It's very wrong. It's wrong for you, OP, specifically you to feel comfortable playing female PCs. It's OK for anyone else though. Now stop making this shitty thread all the time.

You are almost certainly AGP I'm afraid OP.

The only thing I see wrong is
>Whenever I think character concepts 2/3 are female.

A character concept shouldn't turn around its gender

What are your genderless character concepts?

Come on now! No! There is nothing wrong with it unless you make it weird. This subject has been talked through already in the early 90's and still keeps popping up. Just come on already. Play what you want as long as it suits the campaign and makes sense. We play to have fun. Be it imaginary collective fun (games) or kneeing someone into their balls (sports)

Stop these threads already or post some pictures or reaction images Give something for those who arn't interested in this shit-shat . Fill these threads with something nice to look at. Well. At least you started with something nice imagewise.

>anyone have this problem

This reminds me of when a jp game developer was asked why the lead of his latest game was a girl, and he responded simply

"because I like girls".

Regardless of whether that's the motive or not, there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's pretty natural.

It's wrong if it makes the rest of the group uncomfortable for relatable reasons

This. Just remember that the people who most often squeal about things being "wrong" or "Degenerate" and illustrate themselves as moral guardians almost always have the most to hide.

>"because I like girls".
I like boys and girls but that doesn't mean I like playing both!

Looks like somebody needs to man up

user what does that even mean!

It means ignore the bait and post pictures.

I don't have cute Ishtar pictures unfortunately.

If I got to play female characters more often she'd make good character art.

Nothing wrong with it at all OP.

Some people on Veeky Forums get bizarrely twisted up about crossplaying, but I've never seen it as anything odd and I've never been in a group which was opposed to it. Do what you enjoy as long as it doesn't detract from the enjoyment of the group.

It probably means that you are tranny. Go on hormones and cut of your dick asap. World needs more hons, anyway.

>World needs more hons, anyway.
WTF

He meant Huns. You know, pillaging raiders.

>Huns

Best new Fate waifu represent

>tfw hons will never be cured by magic

Stat him Veeky Forums

You simply feel a compulsion to project your anima. It is nothing wrong in and of itself, your feminine side of your soul is trying to emerge from your unconscionsess. Read Carl Jung and contemplate this. I am basing this from my own experiences of being in the same boat, and one time writing down all the characters (or rather, archetypes) that I used to play both in computer RPGs and tabletop. There was almost a linear progression from the Helena archetype (with almost all characters of the time being much the same) all the way to Sophia archetype (where there was a significant variety to what these characters were).

The Anima is your unconscious understanding of women. These unconscious ghastly figures are what form our understanding of love, this perfect ideal is what we fall in love with, by attributing the qualities we seek in a woman to a woman that may not necessarily be the embodiment of that ideal, but still resembles it enough. That is the basis of the mystery of the woman, the magic of falling in love - we simply see the mirror of our own feminine part of our soul in someone else, just a glimpse is enough to send us to the madness of love.

You have an opportunity for a journey of self discovery by picking up Jung and getting into his works, slowly following the bizarre trail he blazed forward into the roiling waves of collective unconsciousness. He suffered a period of mental breakdown and clairvoyance, foreseeing WW1 before it happened and afterwards decided to follow the visions in his head to discover his own soul, experiencing a truly primordial, divine experience in finding his own self within, reaching inside to discover the dormant archetypes in him.

Worst case scenario of reading Jung, you'll simply get an inspiration for a new campaign. That's how Shin Megami Tensei series was born. Best case, well, you'll be in for one wild ride. Do it, user.