GW wants your opinion

>Warhammer Live Mailbag will be a regular feature of our Thursday shows where talk about a variety hobby-related topics, and you'll have your chance to have your say!
We start off talking about Warhammer Live itself, specifically, what games you'd like to see from it in the future.

>Is there a classic piece of Warhammer 40,00 lore you'd like to see re-enacted? An army of the Mortal Realms you want to witness in battle, or a grudge match between two iconic heroes you want to see resolved - let us know, and we'll discuss the best suggestions this Thursday.

Look up warhammer on twitch for that (fucking spam)

The entire Steel Confessors chapter versus the Tyranid hive fleet that destroyed their homeworld/the defence of their homeworld which, while they failed to defend their homeworld, they managed to defeat the Tyranids and were suspiciously granted the Forge World Kalevala by the Adeptus Mechanicus as a homeworld.

Keep in mind that the Steel Confessors are the only chapter who worship both the Emperor and the Omnissiah, and were founded by the AdMech. The High Lords and Inquisition found out and banned them from doing it again, and forced them to swear an oath of loyalty to the Imperium.

I would like to see the might of the Adeptus Mechanicus brought to bear against the Deamon World Hell's Teeth in an attempt to claim the Omnicopaeia.

I want to see the Astral Knights Vs. Necrons when they crashed their fucking battle barge into the necron world engine to destroy it

Siege of Terra.

The Commorragh raid.
Salamanders, Howling Gryffons and Silver Skulls ducking it out against countless Kabals, all according to Asdrubael Vect's plans.
This shit is epic, and Dark Eldars need some love as well.

I agree with you, user.

How about a showcase of some of the new Traitor Legions? Like an Alpha Legion vs Ultramarines grudge match.

With Tempestus Scion support......

You really love talking about your list don't you?

>Alphic Hydras
Oh those fuckers aren't even trying to hide it.

These would be cool, as would anything else that focused on some of the lesser used factions/races.

Protip: OP is not GW.

Would scions go well as ad mech tech thralls?

Meme army with less players than sob

No shit sherlock. What, people can't just have a discussion?

>GW wants your opinion.

Fucking kill yourself, GW.

Well that's not really nice.

Just saying that shouting their ideas into this thread won't make them happen, talking to GW will.

Is there way we can meme this? Like I do not know talk about stupid Grey Knight blood bath.

Genestealer turning into trucks.

Necron FTL to Mars and bug out.

There many options not sure which one would deserve it most.

Something with squats.

What list? Those Scions are just the Alpha legion in disguise

I want to see a game of decurion Tau vs decurion Orks and I want the guy who wrote the Tau codex to play as the orks.

I want to see a game of Black Templars without a Decurion against Eldar using their Decurion, Cruddace gets to play the Templars.

Epic ftw memes user. That would be so epic to troll gw XD we would be so smart and cool to do that.

Nah your gay.