twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is how I slide thread

This is how I lawful neutral

This is how I neutral evil.

I think that's how you average muslim, user

This is how I chaotic neutral.

>Joseph
>Not Good

>literally fights vampire straights head on just to save some random girl early on his part
>neutral

This is how I BBEG

>muslims
>not rude

But he wasn't nice about it.
Clearly evil

Are you going to tell me that the guy whose best technique is running away and who thought it was a good idea to pretend to be possessed after returning from death for shit and giggles is good?

Nevermind him broing it up with an immortal mass murderer, having an illegitimate child and leaving the mother to fend for herself and oggling his own mom.

Joseph is certainly a good guy, but he not good.

He is chaotic neutral as it should be. Not as we know it.

An egoistic asshole, but with a heart of gold.

>Young Jotaro
>Good
>Young Joseph
>Not good
If anything, Jotaro slides neutral into good between 3 and 4, while Joseph does the reverse between 2 and 3.

This is how I Lawful Good.

This is how I true neutral, with occasional spergouts into neutral evil.

this is how i chaotic good

did you read/watch part 2?

pleb

>Pucci

>Lawful or Good

>Are you going to tell me that the guy whose best technique is running away
That's actually Good both times he does it in BT, because he's trying to lure his foe away from civilians.

>who thought it was a good idea to pretend to be possessed after returning from death for shit and giggles is good?
It was a prank. There's nothing Good or Evil about it.

>Nevermind him broing it up with an immortal mass murderer
He respected his foe as a warrior, but still killed him 'cause he was Evil. That's paladin behavior.

>having an illegitimate child and leaving the mother to fend for herself
That's Chaos, not Evil.

>and oggling his own mom.
He didn't know they were related!

Jesus fucking Christ I don't know if you never watched the show or if you're literally autistic. Either way, I'd never want you for a GM.

Lawful Neutral? Chaotic Neutral? I can't place him desu

Inb4 Lawful Warriorspirit

>Are you going to tell me that the guy whose best technique is running away and who thought it was a good idea to pretend to be possessed after returning from death for shit and giggles is good
Running away is not a bad thing
Having that sort of joke is chaotic
> immortal mass murderer
Whammu wasn't really a mass murderer he was more of a warrior trained to be the servants of ACDC and KARS.
Also it's prefectly fine to respect your enemy.
>having an illegitimate child.
that's not as good, closer to chaotic then anything.
>oggling his own mom
>pic related
immoral if he knew what was happening.

user your idea of good is boring and wrong

>Lawful
he lives by a strict code
even offers his life up because he believe he failed too right

Just want to point out Wamuu refused to fight non-worthy opponents, even ignoring Kars' orders to kill some kid in the past

Why are you guys implying that chaotic neutral is some form of evil?

Absolutely Lawful Neutral. He never rebelled or helped the cause of good, but neither did he go out of his way to subjugate others besides what was required of him by his masters.
He always respected the rules of fair combat, even when it jeopardized the final success, and Kars was willing to use doppelgangers, deception, and hostage manipulation.

Dude, Kars is pure Neutral Evil. He's never, *never* not Evil. He's just not always a dick about being Evil.

>ITT: people confusing being polite with being Good, and rudness with Evil.

He always seemed more to me like he was really, really strongly good aligned, but tried to maintain an illusion of being neutral, a hilariously thin mask.

Joseph had nightmares for over a month because he chopped off the leg of a german general. Said German general had kidnapped a man who was like a father to him for his entire life, and was literally begging Joseph to cut off his leg for the greater good. He's the best example of "Good aligned person trying to pretend to not be good aligned" I have ever seen.

These.

Yeah okay, I buy your explanation. Niceuh jobbuh. Vewry gud.

I disagree. Neutral Evil is Dio.
Kars certainly has evil episodes, but mostly Kars is just uncaring to everything except his ascendance into sex: useless.

>Best technique is running away
both times he uses it it's instantly revealed that he was only doing it to lure the bad guy away from civilian casualties. In the case of Straizo, he did it so he could beat him in one on one without a crowd or people to get hurt. Need I remind you Straizo had just fired a powerful piercing lazer at him that ripped through multiple buildings after Joseph dodged it. Collateral damage was a huge concern.

In the second case, with Kars, he realized fully well that Kars only wanted to kill him, and that he was probably going to succeed, and so he was just going to get as far away as physically possible so that Kars wouldn't be able to kill his friends who had shown up to help him.

Can't speak for the other guy, but I was arguing that your "Joseph isn't Good" points were bullshit.

True Stupid
So stupid he forgot half the things he could do with his stand, which could have made a ton of the hard fights way easier

How many episode's problems could have been solved via abilities he had shown on screen previously?

>Why are you guys implying that chaotic neutral is some form of evil?
arguing that Joseph is good
>you saying neutral is evil
what

Lawful Good Paladin and best BroJo coming through!

>Contractor Freud
[FEAR]
What would his renumeration be, fucking his mom?

Disagree, he's Lawful Evil as he still helps Kars murdwr and subjigate. He also still plants a bomb in jojos chest, and kills innocent bystanders, even if by accident

Kars is NE, Whammu is LE, Esidesi is a good example of CE still being able to work with the party

Joeseffu~ is Neutral Good, Johnathan Joestar is Lawful Good, Caesar and Jotaro are both examples of Chaotic Good

he could've used the hand to wipe joskue towards him instead of kira or used the have to wipe away the air bubble he redirected when he wiped kira towards him

also would the hand be capable of wiping superfly without it being reflected back?

Like at least 10-15

Half the chase scenes he was involved in, he forgot he could just do the vacuum trick like he did on josuke (and used to catch up to RHCP) when we first meet him.

Does the lich who pores over his tomes for a century stop being evil for that century?

This is how I commit serial insurance fraud.

Yeah. Morality is subjective to the time period you look at.

Baby Hitler wasn't evil.

I just feel like once we have the sum of their life, its really easy to judge their morality. By your logic, morality changes based on whether or not you're asleep.

Not if you have evil dreams

Pucci is Lawful Neutral that got turned into Lawful Evil through circumstance

I want to argue more but those are some primo digits, I concede the point.

Does this fag even fit an alignment?

Yeah, he just eventaully alignment shifted. Afterall, Alignments aren't a static thing, they can change over a person's life

Starts TN or NE, and gradually scales towards NG as he spends more time a looks up to Koichi more.

>Jonathon: Lawful Good
>Joseph: Chatoic Neutral with good leanings into Chaotic Good
>Stardust Crusaders Jotaro Chaotic Neutral with good leanings
>Josuke: Chaotic Neutral with Good leanings(detecting a pattern?)
>Giorno: True Neutral at best.
>Jolyne: Chaotic Neutral with good leanings
>Johnny: True Neutral with some evil leanings
>Gyro: Neutral Good
>haven't read Jojolion enough to get a solid peg on Gappy
How big of a faggot am I?

This is how I afraid.

>when you just wanted a quiet life
>but the first time you saw the Mona Lisa, you had a boner
>so you become Chaotic Evil

We'll honestly need to wait towards the end to see how gappy ends up. Joshuu is True scum though, but honestly, what do you expect from someone with a fade cut that dumb

I gotta disagree on Josuke and his dad slightly, I feel like they do enough to earn Chaotic Good. Like that one user brought up, Joseph pretends to be neutral, and idk what Josuke's done to seem neutral. Dude's the party medic and everything

You are unconscious when you sleep, so you have no personality during sleep.

No personality means you also have no morality tag. Your personality won't exist again until you wake up and your brain reconxtructs yourself based on memoriez.

Yeah, I'd definitely say Joseph is good by the end of Battle Tendency hence the the "into Chaotic Good", you could argue he was always Chaotic Good since he stuck his neck out for Smokey and fought Straitz to save a chick he really didn't know.

Makes sense, being good doesn't necessarily mean being nice

This is how I Flurry of Blows

Jonathan LG
Joseph CG
Jotaro CG bur also a giant dick
Josuke NG
Giorno CN
Jolyne CN/CG
Johnny CN
Gappy N or CN

>Jotaro CG bur also a giant dick

You can cut and damage superfly, its just very durable. If you scraped part of it away it, it would throw back a huge burst of energy at you.

Would it though? It's basically erasing that part of the tower, not actually damaging it.

Only able to watch JJBA on Toonami because internet data limits.
Does Speedwagon ever do anything beside sit on the sideline and fucking narrate JoJo's actions?

Yeah I think so because effectively no different from cutting it which joskue(?) did with the cable

Indirectly, he continues to support the Joestars through part 4.

His foundation is helping well through Part 6 as well

He gets mad dosh dude
Spoilers in spoiler
He becomes an oil tycoon in america, and then sets up a CERN solely to cater to the joestar's antics, though they do make some crazy superscience shit too

Between parts 1 and 2 he moves to america, strikes oil, becomes mega rich and founds an organization that's basically solely devoted to helping the joestars out.
I also just had a thought, Speedwagon and Joseph were probably at one another's funerals

>Cheated on his wife
>Good

>one another's funerals
I want you to rethink this sentence

Remember the end of part two where they thought joseph was dead and he crashed his own funeral with his wife?

Pretty much every single fight could have been ended rather quickly if they remembered half of their moves.

Hell, Kira wouldn't have been able to get away if Josuke just made Kira return to his arm instead of making his arm return to Kira, just like how he saved Okuyasu from Red Hot Chili Peppers

The entire plot would have just ended right there

Kira may have just exploded his arm off then

They didn't even know how Kira's powers worked at that point though

That might be another reason they didn't bring him back to the hand.

Truth be told, this is how I True Neutral

>this is how I neutral evil

To be fair, that weird-ass decision ended up saving the world, like... 3 times THAT WE KNOW OF.

Speedwagon was a smart motherfucker. This is the guy who invented the art of recognizing the ability of an enemy, automatically knowing its name, what it does, and how it does it... and speaking all of that information aloud for everyone around to hear BEFORE THE ATTACK HAS ACTUALLY COMPLETED.

That sort of foresight and intuition takes a man far in life.

>Josuke

>disfigures an upperclassman's nose, just for mocking his stupid hair
>$50,000 lottery fraud
>cleans Rohan out of an enormous amount of money in a dice game(he cheats of course), walks away carelessly as Rohan's house burns

>"neutral good"

Season 0 Yami is chaotic neutral at best.

he also told his wife to tell his family he was alive.

She.. forgot.

I could legit see my girlfriend doing that.

Probably just asking the closest person about their mom, whether it's the janitor, his teammate, or a little kid going out to buy snacks

Thi is how I lawful good, and chaotic neutral

Obviously evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=_I7Q5rSZ-q8

>Jotaro injured and punched full of holes
>Smug blond asshole fighting him
>Blond asshole punched a hole through a highschooler with weird hair wearing a green outfit
>Highschooler had a green stand
>Blond asshole said "Muda"
>Blond asshole was counting seconds

Jotaro must have gotten Dio flashbacks from that.

But, seriously guys

What the fuck is up with Jotaro's hat?

It's got a nasty tear in it, and is the exact same color as his hair. Because of this, when he puts it on, the torn part blends into his hair perfectly

Lawful Good right here

Actually there's a couple of scenes in the anime where you can see him putting the hat back on
It's got the hair on it too

Did you think that Star Platinum was HIS stand?

It's all in the hat, bro.

Is he lawful? He follows Dio but that doesn't involve too many tenets.
He kills his subordinate Johngalli A as soon as there's even a chance it will cause him an issue.

Wait what passerbys does he kill? He kills a whole bunch of Nazis who were forcing him to stay stone, and he kills Caesar in combat. Mark's not good but Whaamu claimed to not have noticed him.

If Joseph remembered hermit purple's ability, Kira would have located immediately.

He tried to fix the guy's nose
The guy with the lottery ticket wouldn't have won even if they'd done nothing
Rohan obviously knew he would cheat. It was a challenge to him, he accepted the terms. And what was Josuke supposed to do about the house?

Doesn't work well in Morioh, looking for Josuke showed him Angelo, remember?