Binance vs Bittrex

Why the fuck are we still using bittrex?
SLOW AF, no mobile ui. Terrible coins.

Im tired staring at my laptop, I have a life! I want to make simple trades on my phone.

If you think trading on mobile on Bittrex is adequate go fuck your self we are almost in 2018.

They are not scaling for us.

When are we going to make the big move?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.wavesplatform.com
discord.gg/zjMhT2W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, now go invest in blocknet faggot

Since Binance added stop loss orders, I will move all my alt trading there

I'm on Binance and I was honestly surprised when I found out that it's not the biggest exchange

Everything works flawlessly

Stop limit orders were the last thing I needed them to add and they have done so, so I moved all my trading to them.

Why would anyone NOT want 0.05% fees vs. 0.25% for Buttrex?

because of those stupid round numbers bullshit, they dont give you full coins what the fuck

I like them both.

But then again, my original exchange was Kraken.

buy bnb so you pay 50% less fees and get full coins

Everything's been working quite well for me on binance thus far, it's nice having the app so I can still catch moons or buy dips when I'm out doing stuff or at work. I just need them to add my VIVO shitcoin so I don't have to do transfers to make use of my mining revenue

I'm still paranoid about the chinks, its the only reason that my primary platform is still bittrex. I do use both and prefer the experience when using binance, I just feel less comfortable leaving money on there.

What kind of wallet do you guys recommend

Binance hit higher trading volumes than Bittrex yesterday or the day before.

kek
>this obvious shilling campaign

bnb?

Binance is 100x better than bittrex. and fyi if you ever try to buy a coin that is pumping with massive volume like ripple was after teekas call then goodluck on bittrex your fucked the orders freeze up. bittrex is very unreliable and the support is non existent. Binance support answers almost immediately. I moved all my funds.

beta.wavesplatform.com

Hey guys, if you still have yet to sign up for binance, use my code when it asks you for a referral code to help this ooorfag out! Thx
Code: 12332179

Blocknet decentralised exchange launches in Jan and looks sexy as hell!

Poorfag*

bitstamp is good, moved all my shit there after kraken started fucking up

discord.gg/zjMhT2W
more funny things to do on bittrex

Someone...anyone. REE

enjoy your ban

binance is getting slow and shitty too as everyone starts moving there. we need faster transactions (plasma/LN) and dexes

Bittrex sucks dude. Stop living in denial.

Moving my XLM from Bittrex to Binance, how long will it be "pending"?

binance won't let me withdraw and the 2fa keeps saying binding failed what do