Drawthread: Fancy Book Edition

Previously, on the Veeky Forums drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPAgRR-ljI
pastebin.com/cspjRCR0
alexroe.bandcamp.com/album/borne-in-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=rzwwmhLFzW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am humbly requesting this lady meditating under a waterfall. Or near a waterfall. Or just meditating.

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

i got an odd request.

Requesting either one of the following they are basically the same but it is up to you:

1-A floating stone head of a woman festering on a dying man, Prometheus style. Many corpses of the same man are lying around. He is obviously withering in pain. As for the head itself, it has nothing special but small strands of flesh acting as her 'hair'. the rest is up to you.

2- A more detailed view about the floating stone head, the base of her neck spewed random strands of flesh forming a pesudo-body. Skin is always ripping itself and regenerating from the spikes of irregular bone and random flesh tendrils. alternatively you can draw her without skin to save the hassle.

i will be glad with any of these, thank you in advance

I'd like to make a simple request.

Basically pic related but with a lizardbold instead of a cutebold

Requesting a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber.

Anchors away!

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. He dresses in fine clothes, that would almost allow him to pass off as a adventuring noble without much scrutiny, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

Requesting a cleric of knowledge dude, blonde half elf. White robes, cog/gear emblems on them, with a blindfold over his eyes.

Timidly holding a dagger with a small yellow lizard-like eye on the hilt would be a bonus!
I thought maybe keeping it vague would entice drawfriends into putting their own spin on it, should I add some references?

Requesting a confederate soldier crossed with a knight

Requesting a portrait for my character--cocky Iomedaean swordfighter with a kickass scarf; the image at top-left works for the basics, but the expression doesn't really jive with the kind of character I'm trying to play.

The holy symbol should be embroidered on the scarf, and I'd like it if his sword was more clearly a longsword rather than an indistinct stick.

Reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

I would like to request a handful of young sheep abhumans clinging to the limbs of a Space Wolf chapter marine.
He's using them as weights.

Reposting my complicated request in celebration of an event that happened in our latest session of Rogue Trader.

Our ship, a Tyrant-class Cruiser (top image) got a gaping hole torn in it by a Dark Eldar Raider (bottom image). It then proceeded to give absolutely zero fucks, turn around, and unleash a full fucking broadside into the Xenos fuckers, obliterating them completely.

As such, I would like to request a Tyrant-class Cruiser with a gaping hole in the center, leaking burning oxygen from the blatant hull breach, unleashing a full broadside onto an exploding Dark Eldar Raider.

Thanks in advance!

Here, have a quick commission-break sketch for your request.

Anchor fo drawnon

Not OR, but her face really reminds me of that chef girl from Ratatouille. I think it's the nose.

I'd like to request my character for a modern Magical Girl game. She's got the face and hairstyle of the woman on the far right. Her outfit is basically the bastard lovechild of the four various images:

The basis of her outfit is a sleeveless trenchcoat, skirt, thigh-high boots and elbow gloves, mostly like the image on the middle-left. The skirt and lining of the trenchcoat should be white and pleated like the image on the far left, while her boots and gloves should be long like the outfit in the very middle, with the triangular short-gloves and shoes of the image on the middle-right. Ideally, the trenchcoat would have sleeves cut in a similar triangular pattern, and the base of the skirt would be the same, in order to tie it all together.

Thank you in advance!

Anchoring a scene from a CofD game. Can I get both these characters walking through an abandoned subway, pistols drawn? The one on the left should have slightly darker skin, some stubble and holds his pistol confidently, whereas the one on the right should be just a little shorter, blonde, and look like he's never used his before in his life.

Anyone want to take a crack at my snake sorceress? She is a dragonborn Child of Yig, which in setting pretty much looks like someone made a dragonborn a yuan-ti malison.

Just casting down my anchor again for the artist that's filling my request, so make sure they know I'm still following it when they have time for it. If you didn't see my response before, just repeating here that I love what you're doing with the request so far, thanks. Only thing I could think to adjust at all would be to make the blade of the sword a bit longer, but I'm content as-is.

Migrating my request of a blond girl in a cat maid costume (clearly upset by this) a left robot arm and a vibro sword. Think a combination pic related

anchoring wip

NOT AN ARTIST, sorry.

If drawn, steam.. lots of steam.. because sexy demon woman under waterfall.. yes

Reposting my request from last thread. I'd like a vampire dual wielding pistols and wearing sunglasses at night.

I feel bad and I am a bad person.
*Sad/shameface.jpeg*

Migrating this request for a character again.

He's a shardmind like the pink guys on the right, but he should be green like the square in the mid-right.

He's wearing the hat, jacket and pants of Jotaro in the mid left, but not the shirt or shoes. The belts and jacket chain can be ignored. He should also be in Jotaro's pose and has a large purple star on his chest, roughly the shade of Jotaro's shirt.

Optionally, he could be holding the staff on the far left, specifically in his right hand which would be the one Jotaro has in his pocket.

Requesting mine and my friends half elf twins, with Simone Simons as an elf bard please!

Bonus points if she is pulling a face, and/or has her arms around two half elf twins. The male twin is buff and has chesnut colour hair that is shoulder length and wavy. He holds a maul disguised well as a staff. The other twin is female and has the same hair. She is thin and well dressed. They both have olive brown skin and hazel eyes. They probably look done with the whole situation (she is their mother).

requesting drawfriends to listen to this

youtube.com/watch?v=SAPAgRR-ljI

and to draw whatever they want (creatures, characters...etc)

Hey drawfriends

Requesting my OC petting his daughter on the head with his normal hand, holding a scroll/book in his mechanical one
She has gray hair like his, but has red eyes. like her mother
The father is wearing clothes pictured, but the jacket is dark blue, with the under vest dark red (with golden buttons), white undershirt, and black pants
The little girls outfit is more or less the same, but with a wooden sword in her hand.

Requesting a bunch of NPCs. As usual, I prefer a cartoonish/semi-realistic style. Colors optional.

There are four characters, and they're meant to be rivals for the PCs. They're legionnaires, all wearing matching roman armor (except the harpy). They are marching on a road and chatting.

1) Dwarven Fighter. Has a tower shield, helmet on, and a pilum.

2) Human Magus. Usually messing with magic.

3) Elven Bard/Paladin. Use a bow.

4) Kestrel Scout. Wearing Leather armor. Red-haired, wings the color of the sunset.
She is about the size of a gnome.

I keep forgetting my references. --_--

Requesting a drow thief, with an outfit that takes fictional military design elements and makes a medieval fantasy version of them.

Hair/Face: as referenced, a relaxed lay-down mohawk, with white facepaint in whatever sort of pattern you'd like to use.

Outfit: a plain tunic with the pictured tac-vest over it with some kind of sling bag carried on the back maybe? Additionally he has on thigh-high cuffed leather thievin' boots, and his tunic's got tight 3/4 sleeves. Some basic gloves are welcome as well.

Optional Detail: the cloak I provided reference of doesn't have to be included, but if it makes the character simpler to draw, it'd be cool too though hopefully you can still see the vest and pouches underneath it.

I'm not particular as to whether or not weapons are included, but if they are he has a small hatchet holstered in a utility pouch in the small of his back, and a shortbow.

Please and thank you, anons!

Requesting Necoho the Doubter (pic related and perhaps a bit more George-esque if you prefer) sitting at a table having tea with an emaciated, bald man in a shabby, torn robe.

This is the result of a Black Crusade game where the Sorcerer rolled 'Warp Feast' and now spends eternity discussing philosophy with the Doubtful One.

New bread bump

Requesting Kentucky Knight a character from a future Post Apocalyptic America. I thought a horsehair mohawk might be cool. The 1st Kentucky Infantry CSA in the background like in the Fallout Power Armor pic. Standing with Rifle held muzzle up in right hand. Thank you very much!

Requesting an anachronistic knight, description is in the image.

>Was going to post an anchor
>Picture is the OP image

What's this feeling?

Hey, I am still working on this. If you want someone else to work on it that's fine/I'm too slow for you, just say so in your request. As long as you keep an anchor I'll keep working on it.

I need a Rainbow Warrior about to BLAM a Sororitas as vengeance for the guy in the Rogue Trader rulebook.

plz no aztec.

>Space Wolf
>Not Storm Warden
Dang it user, sheep and the Scottish go so well together.

anchor

Request my psylocke-power style PMC Captain, duelist with a psychic blade that's basically a light-saber that only cuts living tissue and ignores most materials.

okay didn't know if you had given up on the request, and didn't want to sound super thirsty for a delivery.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests

Well, yeah, but I thought it would be funny that the shepherds of sheep abhumans were Wolves.

If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

May I have an upper body shot of a really skinny, lanky and scrawny bald creature in a loose robe having its bony fingers curled around a floating orb, please?

>said i'd work on it sunday
fuck, I should get to work on that. Thanks for the anchor

No problem, I understand.

Half Dragon tiddies.

Full dragon tiddies

i will try

Both is fine.

I request the Primarch Vulkan

with Vulkin from Undertale.

It matters not what they are doing, just so long as it is either heartwarming or metal.

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.
Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.
The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.
There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Update on status. So, because I am an idiot, I started painting on a png file so everything looks fucky. So, to make it up, I can do one of three things: Keep going on this piece and maybe salvage something good, start over on the pace, or do three separate, flavor-y character portraits. Thanks for your patience, and I wish I had something better to give you rn(WIP enclosed)

a WIP as an OP?

This got delivered, too lazy to link on phone but check end of last thread

Not OR, but I'm drunk enough to say what I happen to think of our good Creepyanon.
Spooky is to our drawthread as Van Gogh is to art history. Although he's not nearly the most technically precise artist in the community, he yet expresses and evokes a unique level of emotion with his style that would be difficult to match or emulate.
And I say this with Van Gogh being my favorite artist.

Been wanting to say that for awhile.
Carry on.

Here it is

How about a shaggy haired man in a shabby trenchcoat smiling unsettlingly at the viewer.

The left side of his face is twisted and four long spider legs are growing out, probing the air.

thank you kindly user.
i will try.

Anyone interested in finding out how well I can draw on my phone?

no

fucking sweet, thanks man

Hi Eva-Non. My plans got fucked with so i got to finish this early! Hope you like it. I did the best I could to snap a photo because it was too big for my scanner.

To the drawfag who made a WIP for my request:

Anchoring WIP for completion, thanks again and hope you'd get it completed. Again as for the human noble girl's; it'd be a determined look with the whole tongue-beside-of-mouth expression.

Requesting one of my favorite and longest-lasting D&D characters, at the end of the campaign. Family portrait-style.

pastebin.com/cspjRCR0

Yes, it's a fucking pastebin for a request, because there's just so much I remember of the character and his family. Would it be nice if it was all there? Hell fucking yeah. Would I be sad if it wasn't? So long as the major points were hit, not really, no. There's enough detail there to go as nuts as you want, or not.

Requesting the following: a night scene with a full moon. A woman in either a water soaked translucent dress or a one piece up to her hips/ waist in the water. Dark hair past her shoulders.
She's facing the viewer but instead of a face is the gaping multi-toothed maw of a lamprey

Thanks for the practice, user.

Requesting a Fetchling Male(2) in uniform talking/standing with an Elf mage (2) if you wish, he looks like he's trying to calm her down and she looks concerned/worried about him.

But why though. Lamprey are one of nature's most repulsive creatures.

Requesting a robot/android that looks like in pic related holding an energy handgun and approaching and pointing firmly at a scared AdMech Techpriest or Skiitarii. The Techpriest or Skiitarii is pointing a plasma pistol that failed to fire or just broke.

The android is saying to the techpriest or skiitarii, "Your belligerent, murderous and violent behavior is a criminal and federal offense."

Taking any doodle requests.
I bet I can do better than this.

Horror

That's it exactly.
(not included here are breadcrumb hints to her nature but...)
Imagine visiting a girl's family's beach house. Things are great.
The moon is full and you take a swim with her.
The moon goes behind clouds and it's dark dark.
You lose track of her but can hear her laughing at your slight distress.

She swims by you, grazing you underwater.
you startle and she surfaces a bit off laughing again at your distress.
You become a little angry but she's always had an odd sense of humour. You faintly see her in the dark and she's standing on a sandbar further out. You swim till you are a few feet way and your feet touch the raised bottom of the sandbar.
The moon comes out and shines upon her pales shoulders. She turns and instead of a face - that.

either a horrible date or great attempt at blue-balling someone. I'm sure the scene has emotional depth( as I assume youre supposed to have a history with her.)

Not anyone I know but this whole thing came to me last year night swimming in lake Huron.
We watched a lot of spoopy movies.

- oh and this. which I discovered *after* the first time I requested this.

Oh and the Ray Bradbury story "Gotcha"

Requesting a techpriest, an eldar bonesinger and a tau engineer with a Lamborghini Veneno.

The techpriest would be touching and rubbing the the back of the lambo, the eldar bonesinger is singing to the car. And the tau engineer is having the lambo scanned.

well this is awkward...

aanyway

can post just the LA if you want to re-request it for color.

also ill pm you in my tumblr?

Again. I'm blown away. That's fucking incredible.

That's awesome! Tusk ring ha!

Love your work.

Fingers crossed

How about a tech-priest playing a saxophone

Hi drawfriend! I didnt want to bother you, but it's been a few hours since you posted an update to my request and I just wanted to make sure you are ok. If you don't want to work on it that's ok too, just let me know. Anyway I'll check with you again every 10 minutes. Drawfriend please answer!

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female human archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

Can I request a house lyrander half-elf with a similar face & hair of Aizan with the outfit of the second image.

Well, I don't really see what's wrong with it and have no problem with you continuing with this one, but I could imagine my players getting pretty hyped if each got his character seperately.

Do what you feel is right. We're thankful either way,

Have some music as compensation
alexroe.bandcamp.com/album/borne-in-blood

Requesting a khornate blood angel vampire champion of a warband I'm creating. Their leader is known as Drahoslav.

1) This was his armor prior to getting stuck in the warp for a couple odd millennium and falling to Khorne's will. His armor has mutated, and should be appropriately vampire-y with chaos mutations too.
2) His helm has been warped to look like this. In place of the vox grille, there is a vampiric maw.
3) Over his helmet and surrounding his head is a draconic cowl/hood like his helmet is inside the maw of a wyrm.
4) His pauldrons are shaped like this, with fluted wing decos, but given a power armor feel.
5) His left hand is skeletal like so.
6) Wears pointy power boots like those.
7) In his left hand he wields a bloodletter champion's sword.
8) His right hand is a power claw shaped like so.

well played

don't expect something finished soon, drawing other things and life things.

Also, those are soem small reference that its hard to see, also reference for noble girl outfit? Not sure if the tongue out would fit it right

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting my Judge Dredd inspired medieval Sherriff.
The shoulder pad on his right shoulder is meant to resemble an owl rather than an eagle and the hat one of those medieval armored hats like the one on the bottom right. His other shoupder pad is supposed to be a more realistic sized and more practical 40k pauldran. On his belt is a mace.

I would like to request a redraw of this NPC, would be cool if the sword is included but not necessary.
Thanks in advance.
Some music because why not: youtube.com/watch?v=rzwwmhLFzW8

I know you tried hard to draw up a reference, but fuck he's scary.

>How about a tech-priest playing a saxophone
Here's my best attempt.

>well played
Thanks.