Who was crazier? Dagoth Ur or Almalexia?

Who was crazier? Dagoth Ur or Almalexia?

Why didn't Vivec go nuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g
youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc
imperial-library.info/node/1259/
youtu.be/9lyKxKn_WsE
youtu.be/J5-SJZV62NQ
youtu.be/JAPUVs1asFg
youtu.be/Fm6CBqiY3rg
youtu.be/Lxmbfvycbv0
youtu.be/5jY66zHksLc
youtu.be/hB-UPILASy0
youtu.be/ufXGwe9zgLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vivec was nuts to begin with

Vivec wasn't attached to his divinity like Almalexia was. He understood it was a necessary loss.

Dagoth Ur reached some kind of weird anti-CHIM, where instead of looking the wheel (the universe) from the outside and see it become a tower (ie. all that exists is one), he looked it from the center and decided he was the center of the universe. Then he started to build a giant robot and use the power of the Heart of Lorkhan and agressive solipsism to turn everybody else into part of himself untill exostence would consists of nothing but endless Dagoth Urs.

Almalexia was scared of losing her power and the people would no longer love/respect her, so she murdered Sotha Sil to take his power, and when that didn't work, plotted to do the same to the Nerevarine and Vivec.

You decide.

And Vivec didn't go nuts because he wasn't losing his powers, or at least not to the same extend as the others. The Tribunal needed to periodically replenish up their godly powers from the Heart of Lorkhan, which they hadn't been able to do ever since Dagoth Ur woke up and took over the Red Mountain. Without being able to charge their batteries, all three of them were running out of power, but Vivec still had CHIM so he could still pull reality-warping bullshit even without the Heart.

Probably Ur.

Need you even ask?

youtube.com/watch?v=l83vT2svg3g

Vivec had CHIM, at that point Godhood was basically a toy to him. He no longer needed its power.

Vivex was a straight G

youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

That's probably an accurate desciption of what would've happened if Dagoth Ur had won.

I like the idea that Dagoths dreaming, ash storms and corpus being part of it warped his closest minions the least.

Others were just faceless dream people with ni consequence.

Tldr , the further from his perception, the more frayed and warped people were ...his followers that is.

Take this shit to Veeky Forums.

What the fuck is wrong with you.
And don't give me that "we have a cancerous general on this board so we can do what we want" bullshit.

Fuck off, the unofficial elder scrolls rpg exists.

>You have no power here!

Why did you feel the need to open this thread, much less post in it?

Car ownership prevents many malardies.

> Implying Vivec wasn't the craziest of them.
> Me implying his insanity hadn't left him saner than us.
> You reading these implications.

imperial-library.info/node/1259/

Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong.

My headcannon will always be that nerevar's murder broke him and what we see in morrowind is the perversion of his task by grief and madness, compounded over the years.

So, Almalexia, who by greed took part in murder and then lost the plot some time later

I'm pretty sure reading The 36 Lessons of Vivec is what broke him.

One of those suggested vids after.

I now require the "it's magic" image with vivic's face and C H I M

youtu.be/9lyKxKn_WsE
youtu.be/J5-SJZV62NQ
youtu.be/JAPUVs1asFg
youtu.be/Fm6CBqiY3rg
youtu.be/Lxmbfvycbv0
youtu.be/5jY66zHksLc
youtu.be/hB-UPILASy0
youtu.be/ufXGwe9zgLo

Morrowind memes are the best.

Having a sympathetic reason for insanity doesn't justify his actions.

That and he had something better.

Was Vivec the only one of the three that achieved Chim? I had thought that all three possessed it.

Vivec was the only one to attain it.

Truly, Vivec is the greatest living meme of the Elder Scrolls universe.

He teaches countries how to breath under water and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yes, he was the only one of the three. Arguably Sotha Sil knew of it, perhaps, much as the Princes do (some of them), but only Vivec reached it.

He was afraid of Hjalti/Tiber. And of Cyrus with the HoonDing.

Have a reason for being insane doesn't make you not insane.

Vivec and possibly one other person, Talos, are the only ones to ever achieve CHIM.

Almalexia, Sotha Sil and Dagoth Ur were all just souped-up pseudo-godlings or deity-wannabes. They never transcended reality, they were just part of it, charged by Lorkhan's Heart.

>Yagrum Bagarn

I always felt sorry as fuck for him. Last of the Dwemer, no idea why, practically immortal, and infected. D: