I have an interview for GS tomorrow

Hi guys,

I have an interview for a quantitative analyst position, for a summer internship. They paid my travel to London, roughly 300 €.

What should I do to prepare ? I reviewed my maths, basic finance, computer science skills in Python.

Lmao, a nwaggie

Nice, just bought 100k!

if i knew how to even get an interview to be a quant at gs why the fuck do you think i would be browsing this shithole

all in on link

Nigga just go ALL IN

>What can you bring our team user?
Answer that here right now

lol i might be the one that will interview you

>being a globalist cuck
>working a 50 hour week
>not just going ALL IN on Link

get a load of this faggit

My analytical mind and my soft and programming skills. During my academic projects, I learned how teamwork is valuable and important, it is not possible to make an excellent and complex work alone.
What I will bring to you are my skills and personnality. I choose to apply for GS because I wanted to be challenged in a very competitive environment and work with smart people, from whom I could learn a lot and help a lot.

Ah ah, I already have a position from January to July for Société Générale as a quant, Veeky Forums can be very useful !

Be yourself FAGGOT. try to act normal. whatever happen, happens. best of luck

Where can I buy GS? I don't see it on Bittrex

Are you a jew?

50%

My mother was, but she ditched jewishness, and I uncut.

Guess you're not passing the penis inspection
Don't even bother going

What have you studied OP?

Mathematics, physics and theorical computre science for my first two years. During my 3rd year, CS took a more important place in my cursus.

I finished my fourth year, within 3 weeks I will finish my internship in PwC (so boring -__-'), and start my quant internship at SocGén.

Im almost going to study the same thing as you. What computer language do you know?

are you in London now, mon pote?

Mostly Python, some C++

Y...yes !

which uni u go to honky?

that generic bullshit ain't getting you shit homie

very generic answer, spice it up

Don't listen to these goobs, generic is fine. Good answer. Just make sure you can elaborate and fill any silences with additional anecdotes and useful information, but in a tactful relaxed and appropriate way and move right along when prompted to.

C’est cool. I am learning html and css, I want to run my own business developing websites. What resources should I be using? How do I learn python and c++? I am working in accounting but its quite boring.

See you in the upcoming European race war, brother. Allons-y Genération Identitaire.

I would suggest you read some news about GS overall and if the UK team has news about them. If you can find a project their working on and you can tie in why would be of help, i would have a higher appreciation for you because you did some research.

He is a Jewish frog. He mother is a Jew, which makes him 100% Jewish.

You LL get in, no doubts .

If that’s not possible give them an actual example of why you’d be good. It can be small, but it’s better than just saying “I’m good at this, I studied, I can do this.”

>working for Jewish bankers
yeah you should probably just kill yourself

>50h a week
>Goldman Sachs
More like 80h as a Quant.

Motivation:
- Why Goldman
- Why Quant
- Why London
Technical
- Learn your Quant m8

With "summer internship at GS" on :y résumé, rest of my job seekings will be easy.

Make them understand you're jewish, believe me.

How old are you?

>tomorrow
>its hannahka

jews arent working. nice larp

Jimie "always wrong" Dimie

GS ranks as the leader of investment banking, the company is working with the biggest companies, it will impact the quantity but also the quality of the work I will have to provide. I have heard GS seeks for not only pure financial oriented profiles but curious people who are willing and pleased to work in teams and need to leave their mark.

I will not try to BS you with the "culture" of the bank, as an outsider, I can not know how is the real life in your bank. But the global leader position you have reflects the qualities of the quants you have, and I want to be a part of it, I want to prove that I am capable and I want to work with the best.

Boring.

Fuck off normie reeeeeeeee
Gimme the fuckin' position, I ain't traveled 200km for nothing, so if you do not want to lose the little amount of skin you keep on your dick you should think twice !

Very nice user, I would hire you

>My analytical mind and my soft and programming skills

Your soft what?

Jokes aside, that's a shit answer. It's almost as if you just googled the question, found an answer and tweeked it a little bit to fit your situation.

There’s a lot of reasons why I would love to work with Goldman Sachs. Prestige aside, I loved how you handled the assets of _____ as you can see from their financial reports how quickly they’ve turned around. As a quant analyst I’d be able to help with that. I’d often spend my free time playing around with old data to see if I can predict the current prices. At the same time I graduated with honors at BIZ, with even time for varsity sports. It’s small things like that , which make me confident that I’m not only in the right profession, but right employers.

Let's see your answer to this simple question.

Why did you choose to pursue a career in finance?

TELL LLOYD TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM TWITTER.
btw if you not jewish, just say you are anyway.

I've been to a shit ton of technical interviews recently. This is my advice:

Even if you're unsure about stuff, be confident, they will pick up on that confidence and you will come off far better than if you get all nervous and worried that you don't know stuff. You can do the NLP thing where you have your hands together with fingers touching- this is proven to make you more confident and doesn't look strange.

Secondly be keen af, that is super important. For a finance role you need to wow them with some knowledge about financial news, make it seem likes you look at financial stuff in your spare time.

Finally, ask this question at the end: 'Do you have any concerns about my application?'

This is gold because it gives you a chance to address any issues whilst also projecting keenness and confidence.

>wanting to give more money to the Jews
top kek

Work for Goldman Sachs, be a good guy on the inside.

Meamwhile I'm in the first year of uni age 23.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Columbine the lot of them.