Blockfolio thread

Am I going to make it Veeky Forums?

no link

Drop the ERC20 tokens for more XMR/ETH/ARK.
You can keep the REQ if you want but OMG and FUN won't go anywhere

I always see people shitting on LINK here, not sure if its good or not

Why not FUN? They have a product coming out Q1 2018

pls rate

Where is your DigiByte?

>still holding LTC after ATH hedge against BTC
>holds OMG, but no VEN

OMG with (potential) partnership with McDonalds in fucking Thailand. Meanwhile VEN just confirmed partnership with either FamilyMart or 7/11 throughout Asia, through their existing partner DNV GL.

Apply yourself, famalam.

I'm hodling for the next few years, not interested in short term profits

Funfair just isn't something that'll take off, gambling on the blockchain is just unnecessary imho.
Don't get any LINK and don't listen to DGB/VEN shills, they're trying to get you to pump their shitcoins.

>short term profits

Tip top kek. OMG is still a gamble. VEN just did what OMG hopes to do, except scaled up a couple of thousand times.

Get ETH for a 4th of your BTC when it dips, other than that maybe some more diversity into coins like XMR or LTC.

Hodl the fun until you 20x dont listen to these retards, fun is one of the only coins with a working product coming, hodl

Gambling has no place on a blockchain, it's something which doesn't need to be on the blockchain and there's almost no demand for it. Also products don't guarantee moons, look at BAT/brave.

Get cardano while its dipping boi

>holds OMG, but no VEN

I'm hodling both but starting to lean towards VEN. Just hoping it dips below 4k again

> Tfw got into REQ early

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read in my entire life. I am so enraged at the possibility that this is not bait. FUCK YOU

Alright, first time I'm doing this. Roast me for the BNT/DGB as much as you want, I got them very cheap and am fine with some bad positions when I got into ark at ~10 cents.

My question: Should I swap some alts back to Bitcoin?

Total investment of $1344. Started a week ago

Sell the BNT, and push it into BTC/XMR for safe gains, or REQ for insane gains.

>ARK
nope
>LTC
FUCK NO
>REQ
maybe
>XMR
Yes, yes, yes
>IOT
lolnope
>OMG
Not a chance
>FUN
Who knows?
>ETH
Stable, solid, good for storing wealth

Personally, I'm putting everything into BCC, Monero and Zcash, since I hear that the drug websites are switching to those.
VeChain is my big bet, most undervalued coin on the market.

>VeChain is my big bet, most undervalued coin on the market.

25k hodling comfy, here. Got in at 3.2k sats, right before the FamilyMart news hit.

It's gonna skyrocket when everybody panics during the bitcoin crash after new years.

A-am I going to be ok biz? Started last week, 4.5k put in so far. Holding for a year or two

One of my thoughts exactly. Initially I wanted to use LTC as a hedge against it, so got in at $90, but turns out everyone else had the same thing in mind.

So I got the fuck out at $280 and shot it all into REQ, VeChain and XMR. I'm sure XMR will also take a hit when BTC goes down, but it's a solid fucking coin with a real purpose. It'll hold a lot stronger than LTC.

Any tips?

Hodl till 100$

Rate pls

I'm split between XMR and Zcash, I don't do drugs anymore so I dunno wtf they use on the drug websites now. One of them (or both) will be king in a year.

Honestly, I wish I had more disposable income for alts, but I sure as fuck am not going to invest what I can't afford to lose.

>+2 for XMR
>+3 for REQ
>-5 for stinky linky

Not too bad, not too good.

Only started 1 month ago with 1k. Link was the first thing I bought then I discovered REQ. Now I have 20k REQ which o am gonna HODL through 2018. Gonna increase my XMR stack and buy more Ether next...

XMR will be the absolute fucking king, no doubt. With the RingCT was introduced, and the built-in I2P which is being introduced any time now, it's about as strong as it gets.

>No public addresses on blockchain
>No amounts on blockchain
>Ring signature with up to 45 ring-members
>I2P which makes passive sniffing for Monero network activity impossible

Zcash is child's play in comparison. Monero is a thousand times stronger now than it was two years ago.

What do? Also what can I do with the residual shit?

rate please, I'm a broke ass college student and don't know what to do

What did you start with?

Pick a coin and go all in.

That's what I did. Went from 2k to 8k in 3 days.

Read up on VeChain or REQ.

If you want to play it somewhat safer, read up on XMR.

In in for 470 bucks starting in November, almost all in on req, am I gonna make it? I wanna multiply this shit all the way up.

Subtracting fees, about 400ish a week and a half ago.

Not all at once though cuz I'm too poor.

Please judge me

Dude really appreciate your comment, i'm currently looking for entry point, since we are in the middle / end of the bullish market I don't see everything going up for decades.
You would buy xmr now at this or wait for a dip ?
I know xmr is a safe bet, it's also the strongest one and I want to split my portfolio to at least 60% xmr. Just looking for an entry.
You would wait or buy now ?
(Don't worry I will not do what you tell me to do, this is a discussion)
Thanks user

No, you won't. With 3K, you might end up with 30K, but unless you are a talented trader, you won't "make it".

+ for the TRX, but missing some REQ.

so you don't suggest diversifying a bit?

I bought XMR at this point expecting to lose money. But I lose a lot less there than anywhere else.

Read up on VeChain or REQ if you're looking for gains.

If you want stability. Place like 50% in XMR, 25% in REQ, 25% in VeChain.

You'll likely lose a bit on the XMR in the coming weeks, and gain on the two others.

3 coins is pretty diverse.

Diversifying is a bit of a meme, 99% of altcoins are shit and will remain shit. You're looking for the ~5-10 hidden gems.

not with 5% battery life lol

Go big into IOTA Prices dropped due to Fake News its still a great coin

See If you buy in now, you have to do it with the knowledge that the music is about to stop for BTC, so play it somewhat safe.

started with 2k mid Sep.

Same boat, I think we'll make it.

Put February’s rent on the line in hopes to be able to pay until at least April by January 30th.

Thinking about moving ETH to bcash, what does Veeky Forums think

Started with 900 usd. Pretty new to this but been lurking for a little bit. Have 500 more to put in but not entirely sure where yet.

OP: When someone says something this retarded, it's a good indicator you should literally be holding x10 what they say.

FunFair is an intelligent investment. Wait until January and see how many shills start popping up when it's already at 1000 sats.

Ideally you'd unironically want 100K, but with your portfolio, get 50K.

Dump everything you have into XMR and FUN and just chill. There's too much shit going on rn, don't be tempted to chase moons.

Started Monday

I think you need more fiat. You shouldn't be diversified with such a small amount.
See Above.
See Above.
Nice dude, good job. Dip out of XRB before it implodes though. Everything is a shit coin until you have 1 BTC.
Too diversified. These aren't Pokemon cards, you don't need to catch them all. Either go all in on an established Top-10 coin, or risk it on a shitcoin you think will blow up. Unironic recommendation right now: FUN. DYOR and think if it will rise.
Literally all in on NEO.
All in on a sub .10 USD shitcoin. Not going to make it spread out with only $500.

Move anything on LTC to ETH.
Dump ARK, buy IOT at this valley and cash out off the rebound. Not good for a long hold though

Started with 800.

Offloaded my QTUM a couple days ago into ETH and then took profits from that into stinky links and tron.

Probably gonna just stick to these coins and mainly buy ARK and ETH.

Went all in on xrp feels good guys

I thought ripple was $1.00, didn't see the AUD. Mini heart attack there.

Nah I like holding a few alts man I'm putting fiat in slowly but being diverse is helping me study for working in blockchain tech, I can put my money on the projects that make sense to need while studying their implementations. Thanks for rate tho.

I'm interested in long term, like 5-10 years from now. Which ones to hodl?