Warhammer 40,000 General

Angron could totally rek Daemon Magnus edition

>Freshest Rules in Epub (Use Readium for PC or Kobo on Android)
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Older stuff in PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Forgeworld-Kalibrax-Pattern-Autocannons-Set-Autocannon-BITS-/112219521978?hash=item1a20ce03ba:g:H9UAAOSwImRYPJsb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be thousand sons
>pay 20 points to make your bolt pistol fire small blasts

God-damn, why must chaos termis be so garbage?

I wish melee chaos terminators were even decent, so I could justify running a Lord like he should be, a terminator melee monster.

>Orks are a melee race!
>I2
Get rid of them already, Orks are shit.

More datasheet leaks when?

Power Axe Crusaders?

BS 4 Acolytes?

Who knows!

I think it's a strange story to cap and repost.

ebay.com/itm/Forgeworld-Kalibrax-Pattern-Autocannons-Set-Autocannon-BITS-/112219521978?hash=item1a20ce03ba:g:H9UAAOSwImRYPJsb

Is this legit or a recast? Is there a good way to spot the difference? It is from Merkelistan and says it's actual GW brand, unlike the chinese recasters who don't list a brand.

Chaos terminators are so fucking good, what is your problem with them?!

They're way better than loyalist terminators.

orks is love

Death Guard terminators are pretty great.

How are they worse than loyalist terminators, other than no storm shield option? You get combi-weapons and marks.

How to fix Thousand Sons:

Thousand Sons detachment rules:
+1 Invuln
+1 Power Cast per turn
Channeling: Roll a D6 for each Tzeentch-marked unit at beginning of psychic phase, +1 WC for each 4+

Grand Coven rules:
When shooting at target hit by Witchfire or Malediction, have Preferred Enemy.
Reroll perils and failed psychic tests.
Add Warband as a core, add "renegade servants" as a non-formation auxiliary of 1-3 CSM, 0-1 Raptors/Bikers, 0-1 Havocs, 0-1 Terminators/Chosen

War Cabal rules:
Cast on 3+
Non-psykers reroll saving throws of a 1

Misc formation crap:
Consolidate Rehati, Ahriman's Exiles, and War Coven into 1 "bunch of psykers" formation
Maybe add a "Heretek Sorcerer + Vehicles and Daemon Engines" formation

Give Tzeentch's Firestorm AP:D6 (same as Strength D6) and Haywire, let it be cast as WC2 for Large Blast and WC3 for Large Blast Ignores Cover.

Half this. They are way better than loyalist ones due to being more flexible, cheaper, and min squad 3. But they're still shit. All terminators a shit.

They're only useful for suicide combi-weapons.

As for being better than loyalist termis, chaos doesn't get TH/SS.

>Generally

They tend to scatter and you usually can't hit more than 1 or 2 models if your opponent has even half a brain when it comes to spacing his guys. But 20pts for a squad of blasts? Probably going to hit something at least.

Deciding between SW BA and GK, which is the best assault focused army out of those three and why?

Sw.

Thunderwolves.

Wulfen.

Very fast. Very killy.

Dark eldar are awesome.

Only in Min Squads and for sitting on points. Keep them the hell away from actual fights, they won't win. They're like cultists but tougher.

Its legit. The easiest ways to tell if you're wondering if eBay is legit

- It's pretty expensive for a single bit
- It's not from China, Russian Federation, Hong Kong
- The seller sells plastic bits or whole kits
- The seller is also selling the other parts from that kit
- The seller is only selling a small amount of that bit (10 or less)

Compare the auction and inventory to an obvious recaster from china with a red background and you will see the german guy is obviously legit.

SW has TW cavalry and mutant yiffmen

BA has jump pack honor guard charging the turn they deep strike and death company

they are both good at assaults, not so sure about GK though

It's supposed to be BA but it's really SW.

They're at least more useful than regular termis, because T5 and FNP means it's FAR harder to drown them in small arms.

>tfw Emperor's Warbringers
>"My chapter specializes in stealth and Surprise attacks, and we use our Scouts to soften enemy forces before we begin our attack."
>"Oh, so you must be a Raven Guard successor. I think I've heard of you, Raptors, right?"
>"We are sons of Dorn."
>"Wat"
What do, fellow sons of Dorn?

A brick is more useful than regular termies, at least the brick blocks line of sight.

I've found they can absorb a lot of firepower if you deep strike them into the enemy's deployment zone. The opponent usually panics and fires everything at them, some of them will live, and then they get to go do stuff.

The T5 and FNP really helps with their durability.

They get t5, fearless and FnP (rerolling 1s in the decurion).thats way better than storm shields.

Butcherhorde Detachment
5 Terminators w/ Power Axe and Combi Melta
5 melta shots + 20 S6 AP2 attacks on the charge.

Or

5 Terminators w/ Lightning Claws
25 S5 AP3 attacks with Shred.

Thanks for the tips, user. Have a cute nid.

Scouts with bolters. Scouts in Land Speeder Storms. Taking that one formation that lets scouts lead other units in. You don't use the Sternhammer, because you're Not That Kind Of Chapter.

>at least the brick can be used for battery against Tau and Eldar players, and against store windows to procure more toys
>or even more bricks

Truly, is there nothing a man with a brick cannot do?

>Basically, play Raven Guard

Use the auxiliary formation that lets chaos termis shoot twice on the turn they deepstrike. It's a darkhorse that no-one ever uses, and no-one ever sees coming.

How could anyone hate Admech? They are the coolest army in the game, every model is gorgeous.

No. Play Imperial Fists. The Raven Guard don't have a trademark on scouts. Just play them your way. Would it be better as Raven Guard? Probably. But you chose this path. Walk it.

40k robots look stupid

>t5, 2+/5++, 5+ FnP rerolling 1s, fearless
>Look how fragile they are, it's like they're made of glass! I would pay more than 10 points for this shit and even then ONLY if they had objective secured!
t. nu-Veeky Forums

>tfw you even camoflouge your vehicles and sometimes your armor
Brother, what you need is more gold. Just look at my chapter. Gold. All of it. Only the Emperor has more gold than us.

Truly, the ability to fire an extra couple Boltgun shots is a real game-changer. Thank goodness we have you, user. I don't anyone else could have ever realized the value of 6 extra Boltgun shots.

Plus, Hatred? Talk about a breath of fresh air. I was just looking at my Black Legion, trying to figure out how I could work in some way to get Hatred. If there was ever a special rule that CSM lacked access to, it was Hatred. Lucky for us they bundled with with such an amazing ability as 6 extra Boltgun shots.

Pretty sick. Use a bunch of camo vehicles.

REGULAR termies you faggot

Brother, I believe you've forgotten us yet again.

Let us slay the enemies of Mankind in GLORIOUS GOLD like the Emperor intended, fellow Son of Dorn!

I agree.

Literally nobody is saying that faggot Satan.
DG termies are good but they cannot beat the brick.

Beep boop fuck your opinion

We're 30s era Sci Fi serial throwbacks and you'd better deal

The furfags have Skullcrushers even though they're not World Eaters. Their Yifflords can also get really OP with relics.

They are regular terminators if you're playing the correct legion for competitive, faggot.

Did we just become best friends, Battle Brother?

There's a reason the clothes from those eras aren't considered fashionable these days.

>he doesn't know what a throwback is

That reason has little to do with robots, and... Well, I guess it does actually have a lot to do with Robots.

If you have shit taste, perhaps

>Celestial Lion
>Not Auric Patricians
Brother, gold is even in our chapter's name! You may have third place. We hold second, as the Emperor Himself is first!

However it is nice to hear that our brothers in the Black Templars are aiding your chapter after having been attacked by Ork snipers.

>we're being ugly, ironically!
You sure got me.

>he doesn't like retro-scifi

Need I dig up the old ATOMIC CHAMPIONS Chapter thread?

Yeah, they'd be so much better if they could carry a weapon that'd be useful to get two turns of shooting with at the outset of the game, especially from deepstrike, because then they could pack two turns of shooting that weapon into the rear armour of any vehicles. That weapon wouldn't even need to specifically be a tank-hunting weapon.

Can someone post a pic of the 7E FoC, I can't find it in the IG codex

I'm sorry, Anonymous, but if you prefer plastic GW domebots to FW's resin frogboats, it might possibly be you that has the shit taste. I would consult your physician for testing to be sure.

They have some pretty neat looking models

>doesn't appreciate camp
>likes 40k

>25 points
>for a TL'ed Autocannon
That's some value right there. Frankly, I'm amazed that CSM haven't completely overtaken the competitive 40k scene. Christ, shooting twice with an autocannon? How could anyone okay such an awe-inspiring display of shooting power?

>sad frogbots vs adorable retro baymax

eh. actually who wins in a fight between the 2 units?

Nobody mentioned or brought up the 30k Mechanicum, user. We're talking about the retro sci fi aesthetics of the 40k line. It's a given that the Thanatar etc are prettier, but when is that ever not the case with GW vs FW?

>tau player confirmed

Go back to Rogue Trader, nerd! Only super grimdark and seriousness in the far future of 7th edition.

>interrogation marks

Arvus Lighter.

Shit dome-heads and stubby arms make these look terrible.

Datasmith is great though

If I have multiple coven formations that do leadership debuffs, do those debuffs stack? If so, what is the best way to take advantage of leadership debuffs?

>40k robots look stupid

I thought the obvious implication was "30k was here, 40k is a loser"?

>mfw I first realized the "head" of the 30k robots is the lobotomized skull at the bottom of its chest

those robots are baller as fuck, only reason id play skitarri

They look great, though. Just need the right coat of paint to make the most of it, instead of gunmetal grey and martian red.

Arvus Lighter is cute.

I will use them to rain irradiated Skitarii upon my foes.

yes
psychic shriek

Those shitty robots are the only bad models in admech, especially when you put them side by side with other models from the line or the 30k bots but pleblords still like them for some reason

I like these but they're too anime for my 40k tastes

So eldar allies?

>skitarri

How many other people here actually play sisters? Post 'em if you got 'em.

you disgust me, user

>talking shit about glorious master-race Forge World Mars

Get the fuck outta here, G1 Jetfire.

Better that than a retard that thinks Terminator Annihilation Force isn't hot, flaming horse-shit.

Fucking hell, Hatred (again) and getting to shoot twice with a unit whose only viable build is combi-weapon spam. It's a perfect example of GW handing out formation benefits that amount to nothing.

If you were going to take Eldar as allies then take Harlequins instead.
Mirror of Minds is an instant kill on anything with a Leadership value if you debuff their Ld score to 5 or lower.

I need help with my Iron Warriors. Could this list work?

Lord is holding the new mace. At initiative str 10 ap 1 looks good I guess?

The predators are the vehicles I have.

Can't figure out how to make a decent Grand Company detachment. Seems to be so much tax for little gain (stubborn, loads of fortifications, twin linked ordnance blasts - from where?)

Any suggests? I also considered a Tzeentch Prince with flesh metal for a 2+ re-roll one with 6+ fnp.

>Just need the right coat of paint to make the most of it,

Pic unrelated?

Shit is going to look like shit no matter what. No i don't care if it's a 'retro' or 'camp' buzzwords don't turn trash into gold

>Anime

What?

They are literally the robot from the Forbidden Planet with guns strapped on

1000pt army sorry, thought the list showed that

They're not 40k enough for me.

I'm a fan of Thallax and Dominatar. Also I'm not a fan of Electro-staff priests, but I love Electric-hand priests because they look like they should be strumming a guitar on top of a vehicle practically made of speakers.

>mfw admech robot argument still results in good thread
>other generals go to shit when people have arguments over other factions

Looks like SoBfags, CSMfags, Eldarfags, and Taufags really are cancer.

skitarri, admech, same thing. at least it should be just 1 codex

I do regularly, just finished a game..stuff still packed in case.

>That Exorcust conversion
>the complete lack of the clear plastic windows
>unfinished Immolator
>army not fully painted
>shitty 3pp waifuangel in the bottom right :^)
user, I...

>Cadian
>Cathacan
>Same thing

I agree that the Skitarii codex should have been with AdMech, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Huh.

WRONG! Electro priests are the worst. I demand Vader looking cyborgs shooting lighting from their robo hands!

no they're robotech