/Comfy TA Thread/ - Altcoin Pump Edition

TA FAG here back with another TA thread.

I'm in a good mood so i'll be charting anything you guys want.

t. 4 years crypto experience, 3 years finance, 8 years FX/stock trading

So are you a poorfag?

I quit my job since I don't need the income (I should have done this a long time ago) So i'll be a fulltime shitposter from now on

I could buy everything you've ever owned and throw it in a river just for fun.

how many indicators do you look for before you buy and which are your favorites?

How is REQ looking?

Indicators are just noise. I pay more attention to the price action more than anything. I like OBV and willy21ma13. Momentum peaks is optional

Can you chart $Pay? Looks to me like it might drop to around 13400

If you could advise some books based on your experiance it would be helpfull.

Chart the futures of REQ and MONA

are you still bullish on monero?

When you say price action do you mean dojis or depth charts?

BTC-USD Please :D

what do you think about XLM and salt?

Litecoin please

seconding XLM. particularly over the weekend.

Pay actually looks fucking incredible mate

is LINK still a scam coin?

this please

would you buy now?

I'm a girl, do you need a gf?

XLM moon mission?

you ever worked in the (((city))) or comfy life from home? Also chart STR/XLM pls

It has a long way to fall if it doesn't continue the uptrend. TA is pretty useless on coins that have pumped 200%

blocktix? could this be the start of a fourth wave

i made 9k profit on IOTA.
where should i put it? im going all in on one coin right now.

Give it to me straight OP, whats your call on REQ here.

Looks like if it breaks that resistance it'll pump pretty hard. I'd most likely buy on a breakout with a tight stop loss in case of a fakeout!

XLM please!

do one for ARK please

Thanks TA fag. With the upcoming news i may just hold till xmas.

Yeah i've worked in the city, west coaster here

Thats what I thought. Good shit TA fag ur a solid dude.

XLM pls senpai

What am I seeing here? Do these charts actually tell you anything of value?

If yes how do I get into this.

Also my thoughts on LTC

4+3+8=15
Doubt you're over 12

Do you have a twitter?

yes see

>TA is pretty useless on coins that have pumped 200%

Holy shit. OP is actually legit. Listen up newfags/poorfags

What did you do and what was it like? UK fag finishing masters in engineering next year considering working for banks down in london but not keen on living in the big smoke

is gbytes about to to an xrb?

Thanks will follow

Honestly depends on what you're looking for in life and what kind of person you are. I sold my soul for a couple of years and wage-slaved for a large fund that treated everybody like shit. After I lucked out on bitcoin, I took my trading knowledge and was able to support myself. I was working for a tech startup for a while but recently quit due to not need the income. Originally I planned to spend as little bitcoin as possible but now it seems retarded to hold it all and I'm spending it to try and reduce my exposure if it does go to zero. Or (((they))) try to FUD it to zero ect.

Why do you think LTC is so worthless?

Can you chart ODN?

Fundamental analysts study the actions of the Federal Reserve, follow earnings
reports, examine crop reports, and so on. Major bull and bear markets reflect fundamental changes in supply and demand. Still, even if you know those factors, you
can lose money trading if you are out of touch with intermediate- and short-term
trends, which depend on the crowd’s emotions.

Technical analysts believe that prices reflect everything known about the market,
including fundamental factors. Each price represents the consensus of value of all
market participants—large commercial interests and small speculators, fundamental researchers and technicians, insiders and gamblers.

Technical analysis is a study of mass psychology. It is partly a science and partly
an art. Technicians use many scientifc methods, including mathematical concepts of
game theory, probabilities, and so on. They use computers to track indicators.

Technical analysis is also an art. The bars or candles on our charts coalesce into
patterns and formations. The movement of prices and indicators produces a sense of
flow and rhythm, a feeling of tension and beauty that helps us sense what is happening and how to trade.

Individual behavior is complex, diverse, and difcult to predict. Group behavior
is primitive. Technicians study the behavior patterns of market crowds. They trade
when they recognize patterns that preceded previous market moves

Did I fuck up getting wabi at 0018 eth?

NEO has to be ready to truly breakout over the USD ATH, right?

is it really on a downwards trend?

Also which ALTs do you invest in right now?

How much do u trade with, what are ur weekly gains in percentages, no vague answers plz

Also ltc and etc and r going to pump

Ltc to 550 etc will pump after

Thoughts on PIVX?

i have no idea how to do TA and am trying to learn

The pump has already happened, I'd try to buy on a throwback. NEVER fomo in, let the market come to you

Would appreciate Walton and Monero

Can you chart aeon?

VTC?

how do u feel about ripple now? no TA, just what your gut says.

yeah TA FAG what are your thoughts on monero? Keeping in mind you said TA is worthless when it mooned fairly recently.

my man, I almost cummed

can you do ARK or LINK? preferably both

seconding this

What about XP?

Sure lemme just draw some lines an-
OH MY GOD SELL SELL IT'S OVER IT'S OGRE SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi TAFag I've been lurking your threads. First question, how does TA work if there is a large percentage of bots trading? Is it because a lot of those bots are also relying on TA? At what point of saturation by bots does it all become a farse and too easy to predict because the behavior is established and solid.

I trade exclusively on bitmex. I tend to do larger positions so I don't trade as much. On my main account I have about 24 btc or so. But I rarely use more than 5% of my account balance for any trade.

On my more degenerate ROE account i've turned .0087 BTC into .27 BTC so hopefully i'll be on the leaderboard.

what are your thoughts on XVG? how high can we expect it to go?

Thoughts on monacoin? I'm wishful/hopeful on this one but I'm looking for an opinion.

I have more btc in cold storage that i've been selling 5% of at every ATH.

whats your plan right now? Sell BC and buy into ALTs?

Can you do omg please

got filled in my previous buy zone, looks like i'll be holding it and re-adding on new support

I jive with the art paragraph, I must say it does look somewhat beautiful looking at those data indicators.

Did you start with that book?

Cloud acting as resistance, I reduced my position on the first pivot.

Do you only search for and trade 1 or 2 setups/ patterns over and over and over again? Or is it a mix of all sorts of triangles and bull flags and wedges?

got anything for iota op? im thinking of buying in

IF YOU WANT YOU COIN CHARTED RESPOND TO THIS POST!

For those asking which books I recommend... All you need is Murphy he is the bible.

Monaco please

Omisego pls

RCN

iota pls

btc

Monaco, i have hopes

Pretty much, saw it recommended somewhere and I gotta say, I see why. It's pretty easy to follow along and I really enjoy reading what the author has to say about things I see everyday while trading, especially the parts about market psychology and all the emotions that play a part -- it's a huge psychological game, but I love it.

I agree with you on charts as well. Very cool patterns to be seen that tell a story about how the masses react and using technical analysis to predict and forecast the future.

GBYTES

VTC? pls and thank you

DeepOnion DeepOnion (ONION)

Can you just tell me what to buy to make ez gains

>TA

Do you use your btc on property then?

Stratis

can you mentor me or tell me the next coin you are looking into investing?

XLM please

Yes I have used about 60% or so of my realized USD profit on my condo.

Is anything about to break out on Binance right now? Or is everything on a downtrend?

>haha litecoin is worthless
I'm so proud of myself that I didn't listen to faggots like you and accumulated while it was below 100$.

omisego and bitcoin gold

Also, what do you think of dragonchain?

just because it pumped doesn't mean it's not a worthless shitcoin

Here is OMG. If not already holding I would look to buy in the rectangle. However, buying on a breakout of 72000 sats could be a relatively safe play with a tight stop loss!

Thanks bro

It's as worthless as bitcoin is.

yes, but at least bitcoin has a huge brand awareness

litecoin is literally one of the worst shitcoins with >$1b cap