Cyoa thread

Every time pastebin-autist doesn't make a thread I have to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Monster Hunter update when?

I'll help kick it off

Got a few I can post

In four minutes!!!

bro im counting on you!

Day-old Bread: Pasta: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Bakery Waifu: >pic related

I say, it's been rather more than four minutes...

2/3

3/3

Make sure you tell your Shipfu that you love it

OR ELSE!

Can we put /cyoag/ in future thread titles to make it easier to find please?

It'd be nice if we did that, had a pastebin, and a backlink in each OP, but for some reason there's a group of people who hate doing that.

Sorry, I thought it would work...
Maybe if you ask for an update in every thread it will come faster?

yet ur even more of an autist for not including the pastebin or last thread...

its almost like...people suck go figure

which cyoa have option for mixing with another cyoa, curious how many i can blend together.

I dreamed of cuddling with my shipfu then woke up to the cold.

saving this autists life
Last thread:
Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>English muffin is cockney, not scouse
pleb taste, senpai

Breadfruit for me, babe. Accidental cruelty isn't cruelty at all as long as your not mentally made of glass, and I can live with that level of muscular thicck and height. It'll probably be a lot of fun being with a girl taller than me for once.

I prefer Yorkshire myself. To hear a good Yorkshire girl muttering in that accent when she's coming is just heaven to me.

that's not a cyoa

I don't want to, so I won't. I didn't even ask in this thread, for that matter.

>Yorkshire
I can live with that, you northern cunt.

How do we help people like ?

anyone have the latest version of the monstergirl survival cyoa?

We can't, really.

Create great content so they'll feel inspired to keep on living for at least one more day.

I always wanted a little context in this one

When is the Most Wanted cyoa going to be finished?

I think I might have an idea. I don't think I can finish it before Christmas, sadly.

sourdough
I really can't say no to a tsundere option

When you stop asking, dear

>one thousand four hundred pixels
It could be half that.

I missed you.

You want lower quality? WTF?

It really couldn't.

Hi user.

>just shrinking it
user I...

It's Somali-user. His monitor is limited to 1024x768 or something.

>Lich

>Enhanced intelligence, Illusion Magic, Portal

its tiem

You're a welcome breeze to these threads. Your arguing isn't that bad.

Large
Medieval Castle
Universal Translator
Future Armor
Cloning Tank
Infinite Wardrobe
Lovecraft
Herzog
Joan of Arc
Cleopatra
Hitler (This one is via the cloning tank.)
Rival (I'll take two pills for immortality, thanks. For me and Adaile.)

>You're a welcome breeze to these threads.
Thank you user.

>Your arguing isn't that bad.
You say that like it's a surprise.

>That 1.50$ floozy that is Brioche
>No Baguette, the queen of bread.
Your CYOA sucks, and you should feel bad!

>mfw the Coupe du Monde de la Boulangerie has been won by Asians since forever
French a shit. Asia best bakers.

Does anyone have that cyoa by Beri where a hero asks you to hold some orbs for him? Different combinations give different results.
One version had you pick 2, another 3.

I have this version of it.

Thank you user! Do you know if there were other changes between the versions? I think he removed options in the later version.

No idea whatsoever, sorry. We'll have to wait until the snuggliest author returns to the thread and shines upon us the light of their wisdom.

The later version removed all triple effects and nerfed the little girl orb iirc. Not much point in using it.

>Naga
>appearance change
>enhanced intelligence
>portal to a fantasy world

Become a qt naga. Travel to fantasy world. With enhanced intelligence learn adventuring skills and maybe magic. Become adventuring qt naga.

It goes beyond one autist. There are many who prefer the thread done correctly.
Appreciate it.

Breadfruit is the only valid choice.

Does anybody have the newest soldier of the stars? Like with more armor and melee weapons

>Jumping, Stinger, Horn
>Melee mastery, stealth mastery, survival, politics
>Silk clothing, Stag beetle
Jaecep, Byran, Vizera, Edlin, Dio dio
With Byean and Vizera we're going to be masters of political intrigue and with my melee and stealth mastery we're going to hit'em from the shadows while Jaecep and Edlin do heavy lifting from the front. Dio dio is a mascot with the stag beetle, they are here for the rule of cool.
>Hive War
With Vizera we've got to do something in there. Byran can help since he's almost an ant representative and knows his shit. I know a bit too so I can give a hand. We'll try to prevent war but if it can't be helped we're going to have to side with the wasps. I'd prefer bees but I can't betray a party member either.
>Ant infiltration
With Byran's help we can look legit in our "new post" of drill sergent and with stealth and politics there's a way to find the spy. And if we can't, well, hill city will remember us for the ruckus we'll have caused (and Byran will hold a little grudge but we'll have to bear with it).
>Damsels in distress
Needs a bit of stealth and a bit of heavy knocking the fuck out of everyone. I'll find a discreet way in and let the hard hitters loose inside. Hopefully we can use Dio Dio as a distraction.
>Moth Ball
After some good deeds and helps to the Bee/Wasp/Ant queens maybe we're somedy now. At least a bit known. There's probably an ulterior motive to this but everybody has got to come with their nicest dress and find out what's happening. At worst we'll enjoy a good party and the free food. Yes, we're bringing Dio Dio.

I'm starting to think Jumpchain is slightly less pointless than one-shot CYOAs because at least it builds into something persistent.

Opinions?

>Take brioche
>She moved from France to France and speaking english is difficult here
kek

>Opinions?
If you want Jumpchain, go to the Jumpchain thread.

how accurate is /pol/'s characterisation of France as a majority arab country crawling with big black bulls and cocky muslims?

What do you do with this? Are they places we visited? Are we supposed to take from each sections or only what we think we'd have done with our shipfu?

Then maybe you should make the threads :^)

>GIANT
>Portal to Fantasy World, Sex Change, Appearance Change

Too bad I couldn't get elemental magic as a Giant.

Cornbread! Praise Dixie!

I am contractually obliged to choose Cornbread.

Depends on where you are really. In big cities there are a lot of different people and where I live there are a lot of arab but also polacks and italians as well, we've seen a lot of immigration. Arabs seem to have the highlight these days but that's because they're the lattest coming. I don't think it's that bad.
Then again I live in the countryside so I wouldn't know how it is for those city people. There are almost no black people where I live and up to high school there were like 3 people of color top in the entire school, with a bit more of arabs but not much. Mostly polacks and french/belgian people.

So I think /pol/ exagerate as they always do.

suck my autistic dick

but are they stealing muh french women?

That's why we're happy about this thread, yes.

They are not stealing them. If we're not good enough to keep'em then it's our fault. Gotta man up and push them back with the legendary french mojo.

All right seems like /pol/ is living in a fantasy world. Much like Veeky Forums in that respect.

Only if you don't make the thread and I have to do it for you :^)

The problem with Jumpchain is that it ramps up so much you just end up building into "well, I'm omnipotent now" before you get even a tenth of the way through it. At which point you either just play the "describe what you'd do if you're omnipotent" CYOA 500 times, or you set it aside like all the others.

The fatherland looks like it'd be the best for me since most of its drawbacks don't affect me directly and
>good art, music, vidya
well I hope their anti piracy mesures are shit and that I never get disabled. They can turn me off when I get old and useless I don't really care.

>Land of Liberty
>Lots of freedom AND Plenty of freedom
Lotta freedom for a cyberpunk world. I'll go with that, anyway.

>slightly less pointless
Well you're still doing your own stuff and becoming an immortal god of everything. I think the good point is interaction but you can always use the "meta cyoa" here to do that on a smaller scale.
If there could be some, like, "multiplayer" cyoa it would be goat but then it would probably warrant its own thread or go elsewhere since it would also fill up the thread very quickly if it descends into RP or something.

can french guys get some of that sweet Berber pussy?

yeah cyberpunk (as per Gibson) is supposed be run by terrifying megacorps whose control extend to people's very minds

They can. I know one Berber girl (but a friend's aiming for her already).

>multiplayer cyoa
That's my fetish

dude... I was in Algeria for a while working a shit job
the country is pretty bad, the food is pretty bad, the internet was the worst. but the girls... jesus the girls!
you're lucky you have access to them without having to live in Africa

Me too, my man, me too. not with waifus tho, could become weird, except if it generates drama and action about how to win the girl

We have basically all of Maghreb represented here kebab's great

what kind of multiplayers do you like? the power armor thingy?

>Insight Orb
>Destruction Orb
>Null Orb

So I can remove matter and knowledge from existence, and gain a perfect memory with the ability to erase anything I want to forget, and understand the void, even banishing things to it?

Well, I suppose I'll start with removing the Pacific Garbage Patch from existence, as well as - huh. Can you 'erase' a 'breach' to restore the integrity of a structure? If so, goodbye ozone hole. If not, I'll have to think of something else.

I suppose eventually someone would want to have me start banishing people they don't like to the Void. But see, I'm not an objective moral judge. I have my own biases, and I don't know everything. So I'd need practically everyone to agree that it'd be best to send that person off into the Void.

Oh, right, and the world's nuclear arsenals go into the Void, too. Not out of any agenda against nuclear power, but because it's not like anyone's using the missiles for anything besides making sure nobody else uses them.

People wanna have nuclear arsenals, they'll have to rebuild 'em from scratch.

Now, should something go horribly, incomprehensibly wrong and whoever has the Life, Creation, and Cute orbs come after me, it'll probably come down to which of us becomes aware of the other first. She'd have a number of likely loyal animated objects, an aura that "cutifies" the world, and even "cutify" all life. I'd have no way of preventing this without becoming aware of her first, and even then I just have to hope she cares if other people consent to being adorable, because otherwise I'd have to banish someone to the void on reflex and oh boy would a ton of people want my head on a plate for that.

>If someone else is being stupid it's my fault.
Pathetic.

>dating a girl
>suddenly she mentions she's half Moroccan, dad gtfo'ed right after conception when immigrant workers were still guest workers and went back after their work contract ended
>understand how she can be so lithe with an itty bitty waist and still be so t h i c c in the booty

There's nothing better than a girl with some North-African heritage, without the whole religious bullshit.

Fun fact, a fuckload of French muslims that radicalize and go join ISIS do so because they feel like they're being "cucked" by French people and dark African people having relationships with North-African and Middle-Eastern girls.

I have not read the power armor CYOA because it looks like it is too long with too many shit to calculate.
In truth I don't really know how I would like it to be implemented, it looks really difficult to do. Maybe instead of allies you get to group with other anons or something, I really have no idea but adding multiplayer to cyoa sounds great even if it isn't defined

>multiplayer waifu cyoas
That could work, like we're fighting each other and adventuring to find her? But that's PvP and not what I like
RWBY, to a smaller extent Hero Academy.
I like the kind that isn't forced, but where you are incentivized to work together, where it makes sense to form a team.

>If someone else is being stupid it's my fault
???
So you can only seduce people of your own origins now? I am not saying you should go and break couples I am saying we should not call "stealing" people seducing french women and those women choosing "them" instead of "us".

What CYOA does everyone want
Nobody likes my other CYOAs

Detected the pissy little /pol/ sissy virgin who can't score.

How does it feel knowing that you're the endline for your genes?

>Maybe instead of allies you get to group with other anons or something
I like it this way, but I prefer when it isn't stated so bluntly. Like, it just makes sense to team up.
It has always been my dream to make such a cyoa.
One where it makes sense to team up with anons, possibly in a low/high fantasy setting