This.

Never, NEVER anger the jokearo

Bunahnah's do not grow in space.

So why is the Jokaero in space?

We're through the looking glass here people

what am I looking at here?

HARAMBE 40K

Eldar word for Jakaero is Mon'Killy

I presume it to be a mitre-cap (probably pilfered Ministorum issue) wearing Jokaero vaporizing a squad of Dire Avengers with a miniaturized digi-weapon Plasma Cannon; a technology unique to it's race.

The Jokaero is doing this as a part of it's natural fight or flight response, as it is essentially no smarter than a terrestrial Orangutan - ingrained technological savant status notwithstanding.

40k man, go figure.

What's the deal of this little scramblers? I have seen many folks on this board express desire to field the entire table top with them and exhaust GW entire jokaero orange's stock.

Whay do they do?

They have a Lascannon, heavy flamer, and multi melta.

They have a 5++.

They get to roll on a random buff table for their squad.

35 points.

The table they roll on is also amazing: +6" range, +1 armor, or +1 invuln are all up for grabs. If you have two you can get better rewards. A squad with 2++ crusaders and 30" storm bolters is hilarious, and its got two built in lascannons to boot!

Eradicating all who call him a monkey

NOT A MONKEY

I seriously don't get why the Inquisition allow these Xenos to work within their ranks. And don't claim "they're radical", they work with one of the most zealous fuckers around, the GKs.

I suppose the logic is that it is an animal, not a sapient being, and as such can't really be a Heretic.

Sapient Xenoforms are abhorred by The Imperium, but they have long made use of alien beasts for travel, draft, warfare, food , companionship, hunting, or display.

And now you can take a 100 models formation of Crusaders. In one unit. God damn.

I'm fuckin dying

They're uplifted earth animals, a fact only known to the upper levels of the imperial government

And everyone who reads books with dirty fingers.

He also plays a mean game of darts

How does he acquire the banana?

That one in the bottom right looks shifty as fuck.
I bet he gets pulled over by the cops a lot.

Lascannons.

Outside their knowlege of technology they are just normal monkeys, but they are really dangerous if not handled with care. In the Deathwatch Codex, a fleet of them was sent to kill the Jokareo and somehow the primates created a fleet of their own that made the Astartes run for their lives.

1. Silence
2. Books must be returned no later than the latest date shown.
3. No disrupting the flow of causality.

One of the greatest battles of the Pathetic Marines, the Emperor's least favored sons.

>I seriously don't get why the Inquisition allow these Xenos to work within their ranks.

The Inquisition is not stupid. This is always the answer to questions that amount to "Why does the Inquisition not kill this useful and assuredly loyal allied group."

EVEN IN DEATH I STILL FAIL