Serious question Veeky Forums

Why are you not into SALT yet?

ACTUALLY a real product, ACTUALLY launching soon, ACTUALLY legal way to cash out of crypto due to loans , ACTUAL use case for ICOs, whales, normies who want fiat

Not "trendy" enough for you because not solving oracle problems with drones on the blockchain or what?

I´m already all in...

>Why are you not into SALT yet?
Too good to be true.

I'm all in

Because it's been going sideways as fuck and there is faster money to be made elsewhere

it'll deliver.

Icon is a pyramid, so its a scam.

Low risk high reward coin

so basically this is the phase when you want to buy, to not chase pumps...

biz never fails to impress with stupidity

>ACTUALLY a real product, ACTUALLY launching soon, ACTUALLY legal way to cash out of crypto due to loans , ACTUAL use case for ICOs, whales, normies who want fiat
ACTUALLY priced in

Love SALT. Could only get like 60 of them, but that was when they were around 3 dollars, so not bad.

Lol, priced in is a fucking meme.
Even if it wasn't, if it was priced in, there would be more threads about SALT on biz.

ADA being 3rd GEN crypto, LINK solving the oracle problem, its just priced in.

Stop already with the retarded "already priced in" logic.
Most ppl in crypto don't even understand SALT yet...

Overvalued oversupplied trash coin. Do the math.

so why is not REQ with no product "priced in"

tfw poor af and only 30 salt

im gunna make it boys right

Yeh get a salt loan and buy more.

and pay the interest on the loan with SALT that i bought with my SALT backed loan

Sounds like a future trainwreck.

you can only get 1 salt loan at a time, none of these scrubs have read the whitepaper. The concept is bullet proof

Nice, bought 100k.

I actually just bought 1k of these tokens the other day. Prepared for liftoff

It actually annoys me how people FUD SALT, it is actually one of the best things to happen in crypto.

Good choice. Bitcoin and SALT to the moon.

I will have a read.

How does the tax dodgeing work with salt? And why should i care? In germany Cryptos are tax free if HODL for 12 Month.

Can you justify the fact that 90%+ of tokens were sold for

Because using 1 BTC as collateral, doesn't count as selling it, but you can still use that cash to buy things.

Of course if BTC drops 50%, you have a problem,

30% of my portfolio desu senpai

What is there to justify?

This happened 10 months ago, it's a non factor by this point

It auto liquidates if it drops below a certain amount.

It's still useful for you to use. You can even use it to invest more money if you want. And why the fuck wouldn't you in this bull market?

lol. What happens if it drops to 10% instantly? will it turn liquid at 10% then? Just asking because this happened with ETH recently and lot of people losing money because they used sell bots. ETH dipped down to couple of dollars and instantly went up to 100$ again.

second that

they use multiple exchange prices in case of flash crashes

Economically speaking, it is completely relevant. If all coins are sold between $1-5, there wouldn't even be enough demand to sustain that price. What is needed to be justified is some sort of proof that this isn't a scam so that pre-ico "investors" can continue selling their 'investment" for 50x profits.

is it possible to disable the auto liquidify bot though? If not im out. This is terribly risky.

so you just need 1 salt to do the basic membership, and I can buy 1 on an exchange for like $8 but it says membership is $25?

not sure, you should look at their FAQ or ask the question in the Telegram group, you'll get an answer within the min. they are very responsive

Retail price will be 27.5$ (price got recently adjusted, possibly even more later due to demand), but now you can buy the token at discount price. Like, to reward early adopters.

biz finally starting to realize the big thing here... wow only took 1 month

Anyone here in Salt and knowing this? :D Would be very important. Because its your money that could be gone in a second. Just saying.

Also is Salt staking? Please tell me its proof-of-stake.

>:D
Rofl xD

Been shilled here for a while, SALT will even get normie adoption when platform gets released and they market it properly.

Be serious dude. :D ... its real money. >:D

They plan on implementing a staking system, yes. No details on it yet though. It's taking backstage to the platform launch.

>implying you can cash out internet money

kekus

No problem for germans. Cashed out 4K last month.

Thank you!

The autoliquify thing still is a bit of a hassle. You guys should use that feature very carefully.

let me get this straight, they are saying 1 salt = $27.5 (it was $25 yesterday) but the market is saying 1 salt = $8-$9

So y'all think 1 salt should be worth $27.5?

Right, I'm going to imagine it's just going to be a thing either as part of the exact contract you get with a lender, or just a thing you can decide you want or not want all the time. Who knows.

no dumbass it's always a moving target. If they sold it for the same price or for less it would drive the price on the exchanges down.

Not due to demand. Nice try sheep. So they can add artificial value to this $3 trash coin

Such random bullshit hate for this. Go ahead and try to justify anything other than you just being mad you haven't bought in yet. I'm listening.

I dont understand why they say their coin is $25-$27 when it sells for like $9

I'm planning on using the platform and own a few

>missing the point about the fixed price for normies on the platform and redeem value this thread is about

well well....

They want the platform to cost a certain price to attain membership, and they change it depending on how they think demand is going to be for their service. You can also use the token's platform price to pay off interest on any loan you take out through SALT, giving anyone that's taking a loan out a seriously awesome benefit for buying any at a reduced price, regardless of how they got it.

While it's true it could drive the price of the token up, the token's price will primarily be driven by the service in question, the demand for it, the quality it is run at, the competitiveness of available rates from the lenders... the list goes on.

This isn't /that/ hard to understand, is it? Please read the white paper. Please.

Marketing at its > finest

hey buy buy this copper ring, i'll price it like gold soon so you better buy it

So the whole idea is the assumption that normies will pay full price instead of buying off an exchange for significant discount?

I don't buy it

Anyone can sell their Salt at any price, but as the salt sink (their lending service) begins absorbing the coins bought at market price, the supply of Salt will tend towards 27.5$ (or whatever price it is by then).

Say there are 40000 people now willing to sell Salt to people who want salt to use the platform, once those salt are sold and used, they become 27.5$, because that's the only price they'll be sold at.

If there's no demand for the service, then it won't hit 27.5.

No, no one is going to do that. Also, what do you mean "the assumption"? What is this assumption?

to make it easier, imagine there was a guy buying bitcoin constantly and selling only at 25000$, would you say the price of bitcoin will tend to 25000?

As long as there is demand, it will.

Is this actually worth investing or another stupid shill?

If there's any token that isn't BS, it's this. It's not even trying to create anything new or complicated, it's simply bringing a service that's been needed for awhile. That's why we tend to call it, dare I say this on biz, a low risk crypto.

Too many unanswered question. Like what happens if I take out a loan for a large amount of money to buy a house, that I pay back within some 20 or 30 years. In that time the value of the coin that I used as security will fluctuate immensly. Are they just gonna force me to give them more every time the value drops?

How are people like you even in crypto if you do 0 research and expect to be spoonfed a good product.

It already went up a shitton recently though. Not too late for the boat?

Firstly, If you expect the value of your cryptos to go down in 20 years then you should probably cash out instead and get a regular loan.

Secondly, if you fail to pay back your debt then your cryptos will liquidate, so if you foresee a crypto crash, just don't pay it back.

Normies won't even use this coin. Its for people into crypto. They have way too many coins for the amount that will actually be used which is why they are playing with the price and having to sell ledgers for salt. Its all misdirection cuz they know the only use for the token was for them to get start up money. Anyone who pays more than $3 for this coin, or holds it is a fool. There are a ton of projects out there where you can make real money

This rise is based on the knowledge that the platform is going to release this month, if btc moons it might stagnate the moon mission, but I would really be surprised if this doesn't hit at least 15$ by eoy.

Again, after you consider all viewpoints on this token, there's no way it's not going to at least 2x on launch, later this month. And it probably WILL launch - if nothing but for the fact that they're not trying to launch a crazy new idea, like the "tangle" for example. It's just a simple lending platform. How do you fuck that up?

Give them more what?
The reason there's no real details for this in particular is because they want their platform to also allow lenders to compete, and not just with interest %. Even the details of the contract will be negotiable, so the answer to your question will primarily be dependent on your contracts terms.

Is it at 27.5 already? No? Then there's room for profit

30 year crypto loan... wew lad not really the expected time frame

Lol, this is coming from someone that doesn't even know the difference between a coin and a token. GL to you in this field, my friend.

And no one said you will make max returns with this. We are instead offering a relatively low risk opportunity by buying SALT. You can also choose to use their service.

You are assuming the price will rise to where they say it will rise which is an arbitrary number

It will allow some normalization of crypto, I always like projects like this, that extend the use of cryptos.

There are a lot of things missing before we can confidently ask our bosses to pay us in Bitcoin, and Salt is one of those things that was missing.

When they release this beauty salt will be the #1 crypto banking service.

Why does it -have- to rise to the platform price?

bought 120 of these bad boys at the start

OP here, I am not trying to "shill" , if someone has legit argument against the SALT loan model, please post them here, since I can be aware of the risks then.

But I agree, it looks too good...

Read the whitepaper, FAQ etc. and then make up your own mind. Or mindlessly make decisions on "feelings". Or don't buy at all actually, nobody gives a shit lol.

I've made a shit ton of money. From not buying over valued over supplied trash like salt. Stay deluded. Stay poor. Fag.

Do I buy In now?

or no?

don't understand your attitude, I have read the FAQ. now the next step is asking other people to avoid confirmation bias...

If it "looking too good" is the only thing that makes you wary, and not some fud you have to research (cause lets be honest, the shit people say here is 100% "I don't understand" level stuff), then you're already sitting pretty.

Anyone can make easy money in the crypto market, and you saying you have money has nothing to do with whether or not SALT is a bad idea. Stay angry at SALT with no substantial reasoning. my friend.

fair enough. Honestly though, do you expect good answers from Veeky Forums? Do you remember the huge FUD wave against SALT yesterday? You think that was an accident? Happens every time the RSI has bottomed out and is about to moon.

Veeky Forums is full of shilling faggots. I don't think you should be taking their opinions into account. That's just me though

On the other hand, ETH, ANtshares(now NEO) and XRP was super shilled here very early and we all know what happened

Never underestimate the weaponized autism here

Never said anything bad about the platform. Everyone should be getting a loan from salt. There is zero reason to hold bags of it though. Pretty much throwing money away

yeah it's useful to see the latest crypto buzz. My whole point is you have to do your own research though so I think we agree

I'm pretty sure that they're all just legit stupid. Well, humans in general, not just biz. It's easy to interpret as FUD because it seems like a collective, but it's just a bunch of idiots crying that they lost money in the short term, which is the average post on biz in the first place.

Well, you can pay interest off with it in an easy way. But yes, SALT, like every other token will pump and dump, no doubt.

that is a depressing thought but you're probably right lol

You do understand that you will be able to use their token in their platform, and that one of the uses of this is to pay 27.5$ of your interests away with each salt, up to 20%, right?

Yep.I know all about salt. All the dumb uses do not justify the amount of tokens and never will. People shilling this as a safe investment is what bothers me. Shill the platform. Use it to make money anywhere else.

There's still legit posters like you, and me too, I hope. But that it's so easy to post anonymously here makes it a shilling hotbed.

I've done just about as much research as possible for SALT. The main fud I could come up with is they won't have enough lenders at launch to scale with the demand (which I think will soon be pretty high), and if they fail to successfully meet their deadline to launch the platform and it crashes. Otherwise, it's golden.

So what you're saying is, theres 51 million salts, and you think that there won't be 51 million people wanting to use it, and that's the problem? Is this what you envision when you say they made to many tokens? Or is it more than that?

You're assuming everyone will get a 10k loan or less which requires 1 salt. 100k is 10 salt and it goes up from there. You also use salt to pay interest. There are lots of ways that salt will be taken out of circulation.

When a company can run and be profitable without a token, the only reason they make the token is to get,your money to start. Then they make up arbitrary numbers and uses,for the token to give it the illusion of value. Why would anyone ever want to invest and hold more,than they need when there are so many projects out there

fuck price rising already
everyone said they wouldn't raise it for a while

You're calling the token arbitrary, but it's not even what you're meaning to be saying. Your problem is that you think demand won't be high enough for the supply they've chosen, but you don't even know the details behind the lenders. What if the amount of lenders is low? Demand will be higher just because there's so few of them. That will be reflected in the token's price as well.

No one knows exactly how it will work, it was just their best guess.

>So what YOU'RE saying is...
>You're assuming

she was saying was saying
just sayin