Honest takes on REQ

I’m seeing everyone on forums, telegram, and discord saying REQ is going to be over $1 EOY. I’m holding like 5k and have for a while, I was thinking $1 maybe Q2 2018. Why is REQ getting so much hype all over the web? Search data shows a surging popularity

REQ will not hit a dollar by the EOY.

I say this as someone who is both confident in and a coin holder of REQ. That kind of explosive growth is unrealistic considering the market cap.

It will see gains next year throughout the first couple of quarters are crypto gains traction and mainstream support and investment.

40 cents EOY

Because people are coming to realize that REQ is going to destroy OMG, feelsbad to be a skateboard fag.

>REQ will not hit a dollar by the EOY.
you're really underestimating this market

Agreed, REQ could easily hit $1

When I see a coin shilled as hard as REQ, this represents overwhelming evidence to avoid it. Be smart user.

Shilled from 4-5 cents, fuck up pajeet.

Because their ux designs are so pretty. They have the best aesthetics out of any of the coins out there and the service they are requesting is very viable for adaptation, even with the normies.

It was like 5 cents a month ago, 25 now. Only 4x from here, possible.
I'm thinking like 50-60 cents EOY if we are lucky, if not +35 cents

thanks for the advice, it only went x5 since it got shilled

it wasn't shilled until it started mooning x2.
All pajeets got into it when they fomoed but before that, there were some real threads with good infos

bro REQ tards were making threads since ICO. Only more hyped ICO than REQ in the last 3 months on biz has been chainlink

People are way too excited about it. It's looking good, looking for steady growth, but not $1 EOY, that is impossible. Maybe it will consolidate around .23-3 cents.

$1 can be hit around Q3 next year.

Shilled from .05 cents. It dipped to .03 in the days after that. Don't be stupid.

Chainlink has half the supply of REQ, and REQ will reach a dollar before Link does.

Deluded linkies should be shot, I swear.

It's gotten so "popular" in crypto that normie investors with actual shekels are probably starting to look into it. They'll note credentials like having made moneytis, being a YCombinator and ING selected development team and they'll see the scope of what this fintech is trying to achieve and that they are ahead of any competition.

Req is going to be one of the most explosive coins over the next 3 months. Normie "smart" money will fomo in and normie dumb money will fomo in too shortly after.

Meanwhile crypto dumb money will sit holding ark bags or get a measly 3x on their omisego.

This desu. Colossus release next week is going to easily x2 this thing imo. God knows what will happen after the base layer goes live in Q1 2018.

OMG rode to a $1billion cap wth zero product and pure hype. REQ team doesn't hype AT ALL and instead are just delivering their platform ahead of roadmap. This shit is going to be a 1billion cap by February.

Ark will be $10, not saying because I'm an ark holder, I sold at $5 when it hit it about 2.5 months ago, I'm not holding it anymore.

If Veeky Forums could learn TA, I can guarantee Veeky Forums would become a millionaire hangout.

thanks for your advice crypto master.

retard.

TA is for fags. This is why women won't fuck you, user, because you are a virgin crypto TA fag.

We're having an update soon
Dips have become more shallow and irregular.
Web presence is increasing.

At this point it all looks like a breakout is imminent. And still a part of me hopes this is just hollow hype so I can day-trade the shit out of.
Gotta restrain myself and avoid trading tomorrow to study the turf.

Probably 0.8 by EOY

next year it will easily reach 10$.

this is also why i love REQ. They aint hyping, they fucking work. Quite the opposide to IOTA and OMG.

Guys we need to shill this coin harder. It's such an easy shill

From 4k to 9k reddit subscribers in a week. We need to grow this exposure exponentially. We're on the ground floor right now.

Depends on the market senpai

REQ hitting $1 by Q3 next year seems 'unrealistic' in this bull market. Req hitting $1 by march next year seems more realistic.

Time doesn't apply to Crypto

And that's why TAfags are 99% richer than Veeky Forums.

easiest way to buy?

implying the most deluded of the linkies didn't hedge their stack with REQ specifically because of news that REQ will be using LINK. get ABSOLUTELY fucking SLAIN, nigger

binance

Binance.

jerking me off

I've been trading crypto for about one month. I spent about two days on coinbase but wanted to get in on those sweet sweet alts.

However I also want to make money, so I did the research and now I'm treating each coin like stock in the company (at least for long holds)

REQ probably won't $1 by EOY. REQ will probably $1 at Great Wall.

Just keep holding this fucker. I'm plowing shitcoins profits into REQ and not even looking at what it's doing

I got in on req yesterday. After reading about it I can't stop seeing actual usage scenarios for the actual technology itself. If this test next week is successful it'll hit $1 by the end of the month

>populous only has an alpha out
>OMG is still a whitepaper project
>both worth over 1b

and you brainlets dont think REQ can reach 650m with a working beta

I'm a little confused, why would we want the tokens themselves, when the platform works with any coin?

why do req fags have an inferiority complex to all the coins with good marketing (eg. omg, ioata, trx) it is honestly making me want to dump mine

using platform burns REQ tokens

for a large generation of bizlets here, this was their first altcoin.

So if I wanted to send an invoice through the request network. I would need REQ to do so?

What test is this? I'm thinking of getting about 8k REQ

It all makes sense now, no wonder Veeky Forums is shilling REQ hard.

I'll stay clear of these 2. Any coin that gets shilled hard on Veeky Forums fails 95% of the time.

I suggest you start doing/following experts that do TAs if you want to make profits.

>b-but hodl xD
Hold what? The only shit I'm holding long term is BTC/LTC/Eth and POWR. The rest is under 14 days. 10-20% profits per day.

staying away is most def a good idea

the midnight UTC pump is happening again

are you seriously flexing 2.5k lmao

percentage gain retard

what app is this

they will coexist

blockfolio
is everyone here a newfag or something?

I thought people who said iota would hit $5 this year were delusional faggots. In the end twas I who was the delusionist

blockfolio

yes, actually. just trying to learn something new, friend. thanks for the info

bit the bullet and sold at 4.1, cant believe it hit the floor lol

Req's Twitter follows 13 people. Two days ago they followed the ceo of coinbase. Both are ycomb projects. What if the long term goal is to integrate with coinbase so cb can accept and sell any and all alts and fiats?

You do realise that there's coin mooning opportunities every single day right?

Steem, EOS, Steem Dollars (Which will hit about $30 soon), Bitshares, ADA, RDD, RCN, Cofound it just to name a few.

honest take on REQ pic related

hold this shit we going to a $1 by jan/feb.

>REQ had a healthy growth
>gets posted on Veeky Forums
>gets dumped

I've been following most of the coins that get shilled on Veeky Forums during a positive growth stage, and about an hour later, they get dumped. Every single fucking time.

if you think REQ is a bad investment you should go neck yourself now.

Last time they followed somebody, it was Kyber, then announced their partnership the next day. I don't believe this is a coincidence.

sorry to destroy your fantasy but Biz doesn't control the market. sorry. look at what time zones REQ pumps. not burgers. not europes. yes, asia's. asia doesnt care about biz sorry.

Literally one of the least shilled coins on Veeky Forums

I never said that Veeky Forums controls the market. What I'm saying is, Pump and Dump scheduled coins get shilled on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums buys in, only for the PnD groups to pull out.

ITS LITERALLY CRASHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this image gives me a fucking boner every time

These retards are severely underestimating today's market. A few months ago I would have agreed that 500m marketcap was way out of line at this stage. But today? With BTC near 20k? Just take a look at the marketcap growth of the top coins in the past month. It's insane. We're in a full on bull market and if you don't think Paypal 2.0 can capitalize on the current insanity in crypto you honestly deserve to miss the massive gains that are coming.

request network is going to have a partnership with coinbase once mainnet goes live. $250 q2 2019 screencap this.

>thinking Veeky Forums is about having money instead of making money
lmao you newfags just love shitting up everything you touch

bastards trying to pump and dump it again

>traders live normal hours
Who the fuck knows.

You are the definition of dumb money

ITS BEING MANIPULATED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It starts every night about 12:30 GMT. Koreans I am assuming. They have tanked the price to accumulate, they put up massive sell walls forcing ti down and are now collecting all the cheap bags with their buy walls. They will either pump it later or tomorrow at the same time unless they get bored and move onto the next fad. I swear to god these fuckers doing this have a routine and they go through a list of coins in order every night and pump and or dump them as they see fit for that evening. twats. Either its the bug peo0ple or it's a P&D discord whale group. Either way its fucking lame.. but yeah, it will pump later or tomorrow so chill.

someone should edit the trap meme to have POWR instead of BCH

We can't pass 0.0004ETH, it's so fucking annoying. It's been like that for a few days now.

Great swing gains though.

i have no doubts left about this coin. the only problem is that i only have 10000 of them and cant get anymore without risky shitcoin trading

Ok I'm really wishing I sold at 39500 earlier then put a low buy order in and closed the graph. Jesus christ what a slaughter.

I wish you didn’t make me just look at the trades and book

Shit like this makes me feel bad about the entire market. It's so fucking manipulated. I just hope we don't end up holding the bags and whales cash out.

Ehh, I just quit trying to day trade with Req, too many false peaks/dips. It will pump again and the floor will rise each time it does.

What I should start doing is buying extra REQ I don't want during huge dumps and selling it when it recovers. Because these are artificial as fuck. Wish I'd done it just then when it dove to 33500 in 10 minutes from 38000.

Can’t be too critical of it though, you could easily be one of the ones saying “fuck I sold at .000395 I hope it at least drops to .00042 so my stack isn’t too ruined”

Just hold, user, this is a top 10 coin

WE'RE GOIN DOWN BOYOS!
SELL NOW BEFORE YOU'RE BROKE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's why I've made more money than most of Veeky Forums that buy just before a coin reaches all time highs and gets dumped. AKA What is happening right now to REQ

Learn to TA faggot.

every alt is getting dumped you dumb nig.

we back niggas

TA doesn't predict dumps like this until maybe minutes before. And this wasn't an ATH. It's kind of obvious you joined the game fairly recently and read a few threads about TA. Then you looked at a chart and said "muh doji" spent no money in the process and are now larping in a req thread about how your fantasies came true. Or maybe they didn't and now you're getting off on pretending you did call this. Anyways check back in a couple days at most and you'll find your comment pretty invalid.

Wow damn, TA's don't predict dumps, how will I ever compete in this market? You're right, TA's don't predict dumps, but what they do make is 10-25% profits everyday when you do them. Think about that. 10-25% profits per day is what will make you rich, not the next 'mooning' coin.

By your broad 10% profits comment it sounds like you're talking compounding interest when Id like to let you know people who use TA (not TA's) don't throw all their shit. And if you're so against all of these mooning coins why are you here spreading negativity. Just lurk some other thread that fits you. Unless you're FUDing in which case go for it.

>And if you're so against all of these mooning coins why are you here spreading negativity
Lurking here for quite a while has taught me one thing, never trust Veeky Forums on anything. I've monitored every coin that Veeky Forums shills, and they aren't even doing well. They just keep getting dumped, and dumped again and again. Here's a tip. Get on any coin that doesn't get shilled on Veeky Forums, because by the time Veeky Forums hears about it, it's already too late.

Upsetting Veeky Forums on their silly financial decisions is one of my favourite things to do on Veeky Forums. Every single post, no matter if it's delivered by God himself, should be taken with a grain of salt.

DYOR, and you'll make it.

where did you learn TA?

any tips?

It will go the same way as chainlink. Not saying it's a bad coin just way overhyped right now.

user speaks wisely.

Pay attention to this ID.

difference is that this coin actually has news and a product
LINK has no news and some weird testnet thing

>Meanwhile crypto dumb money will sit holding ark bags
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ark is going to be ok alright :(

I would be so fucking happy if it hit 10.

Buy the dip or wait?

It's over but there'll be another, guaranteed. Just wait for it.

Somewhat related should I buy more than 1000. I'm sitting on 800 Ark lol.

I work at a big 4, and this shit is going to hopefully have a huge impact

scamcoin