Stat me Veeky Forums

Stat me Veeky Forums
Please no bully :(

The helmet is functional but there are better designs. A shinai is not meant to be used with one hand. Likewise a rifle is not meant to be used with one hand. Pants are important. They keep you warm and depending on the terrain helpt to protect your legs. Socks on wood floors are a bad idea, you'll loose your footing. You should invest in shoes. The straps and bags are good, they will allow you to carry more. You should look into some armor for you chest, as it houses most of your vital organs.

tl;dr could be worse. Just pick one weapon instead of trying to multiclass and get some better equipment.

Distinctive Style
Ambidextrous

Agility 5, Strength 2, Body 3?

Armored Jacket + full helmet (15 armor)
Telescoping Staff
Colt Cobra (Submachine Gun) with scope and gas vent
Middle Lifestyle

High Wilpower for sure. It takes a brace man to go to battle in nothing but his helmet, the top of a marching band uniform, and his boxers.

i'm new to this, why doesn't the OP ever specify which exact system to stat them in?

Race: Messian
Alignment: Neutral-Law
Level: 40
HP: 438
MP: 65

CP: -
NOA: 1
ATK: 116
ACC: 76
DEF: 106
EVA: 73
M.ATK: 5
M.EFC:8

St: 18
In: 7
Ma: 4
Vi: 13
Ag: 10
Lu: 6

Skills: Poison Breath, Shock, Autofire, Shrapnel, Self-Destruct.

You are OK by me.

White legs/10

Chicken legs
No trigger discipline

Shit/10

Chicken legs?
Mate these thighs could crush your skull.

put on some pants. you'll never make it through thorny brush like that

>roll for crit
>gets 1

YOU HAVE DIED OF DYSENTARY FROM BEING BITTEN BY A MOSQUITO.

Pants are important.

>that rifle

Anything in a "stat me" thread has chickenlegs, just like all the other owlbears.

You now have a fully playable character for any Savage Worlds game now. You can remove Language (English) as that is bit of a house rule.

WS 2 BS 2 S3 T3 W1 I3 A1 LD10
user is equipped with an autogun and close combat weapon
Flak armor 5+
Stubborn
Furious Charge
Rage
Counter-Attack
The Absolute Madman: user benefits from an additional attack in close combat due to wielding his autogun one handed, despite it not being a pistol. He may assault with his autogun after rapid firing it.
user treats all other factions as "Come the Apocalypse" for the purposes of allying.

It's clearly airshit.

Could've made him relentless and A2 instead of having The Absolute Madman special rule :^)

That's a pretty unique Destro cosplay.

>S3 T3

That's the same as a hardened guardsman.

S2 T2

STR - 10
DEX - 12
CON - 10
INT - 10
WIS - 9
CHA - 9

AC - 13
Initiative - +0
Speed - 30

Dex bonus because you've forgone any leg protection, presumably for mobility.

Wisdom neg because you don't appear to understand why more weapons isn't better, I didn't neg Intelligence for not demonstrating knowledge of use of either weapon out of kindness. Charisma neg entirely because your ensemble is going to hurt any non-combat encounter.

AC is a bit higher than expected because of the combination of helmet and dexterity build, and with the WIS neg you'll presumably try to block with your face to protect your vitals, so I'm allowing a small Shield bonus too, out of again kindness.

You'd have a melee sword attack comparable to an unskilled club swing, and a gun attack that'd be wildly inaccurate due to untrained hip fire but would occasionally fucking blow some poor shmucks brains out.

You're the ultimate final villain of the campaign though, I see that fucking mask; After you're ridiculed by the party despite contributing occasionally because gun, you succumb to the bullying and become fucking Majora With A Gun.

You should wash your walls and do a bit better work at maintaining that floor in general. If you use laminate floor, you should rebuild that or use some buffer under those skirting to hide those horrible gaps. I'd also recommend using some sort of diffuser for that lamp.

5 out of 10

Pants are important.

>what is trigger discipline?

Pathetic.
Kill yourself, on purpose.

It's beautiful

Good job, user.

— :ʇuǝɯʇsnظpɐ ןǝʌǝן
(ǝbnɥ) pɥ 51-6 ؛(ǝbɹɐן) pɥ 8-9 :ʇuǝɯǝɔuɐʌpɐ
ןɐɹʇnǝu sʎɐʍןɐ :ʇuǝɯubıןɐ
ǝuou :ǝɹnsɐǝɹʇ
4 :buıʇɐɹ ǝbuǝןןɐɥɔ