/bbg/ Blood Bowl General - Family Friendly Edition

Veeky Forums Fumbbl Main Season VI is live!

Secret Autism League finals today!

Veeky Forums BloodBowl 2 League has been unfucked and should be live I think.

Congratulations to Ramciamciam for winning Stunty League Season 2!

The new edition is also out!
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The latest rules, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums STALL League:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10591

IRC Server (Not Dead): irc.fumbbl.com
Port: 6667
Channel: #tg

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2(It is basically dead):
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=918757
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=918852
youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=918886
youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE&index=7&list=LLdU_pX9Sn5emBL-NAl_lvuA
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=919029
guide.bloodbowl-game.com/en/glossary-injuries
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=919201
crocodilegames.com/store/itemList.cfm?catID=26&sort=prodID
meikominiatures.com/search/label/Lizardmen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR STALL FINALS ROUND 1

GINGDOM OF IND VS WHEN YOUR DUDE(S ARE) SNAKES

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=918757

ok one per game like RRs that's not too bad. I don't see why you wouldn't want one game one especially with rats. there's not really a reason not to if you can get 11 guys and 3 rerolls game one right?

Starting with an apo and 3 RR's is pretty standard for rats, yeah.

first for nice picture of mauled enjoying a lovely game of bloodbowl with his wife's son

cool i've only played single games so far so i'm trying to figure out how everything else works

First game ends 1-0 in favor of the snakes

we can't continue until logicsfate is on because a tie could happen

Farm Elf team loses to plucky Necros in the FUMBBL Cup

Good.

I generally start with more RR's. Can always get an Apo after the first game when nothing has spp worth saving.

true but a gutter runner with only doge might eat it game one. in fact it'd be pretty easy

If you can afford an apo after game1, you can almost afford a replacement gutter runner if that happens, they're not that far off costwise.

true

Rerolls are nice, but you shouldn't need more than 3 as skaven anyways.

Fumpers versus Kronigsson co

Surprise! Vets round 2 starts off with the World's Ej Face Fumpers vs. the Kronigsson Co. Kriegsherrs in the title for most uselessly long team name!

The Kriegsherrs win 2 - 1.

Skaven inmate Trykk Shivpaw is hobbled with a -MA as the only notable injury.

Oh god, I love this... Semenfarer..kek.

youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs

dead

There will be a game up soon™

Who the fuck is Dodge in BB2?

Monkey Majik vs. The Binding of Blood Bowl is starting!

Are you ready for some stupid undead shit to happen?

BECAUSE I'M NOT

youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE&index=7&list=LLdU_pX9Sn5emBL-NAl_lvuA

Vet game: Monkeys vs Isaacs

Game ends 2-1 in favor of The Binding of Blood Bowl

Why must Orc cheerleaders be hideous? All I want are some nice green musclegirls.

>Orcs
>Girls
Look at dis git

>made my own custom players from fantasy models before the game got re-released
>kind of lonely, no one to play with
>re-release
>now have completely original teams with bitching poses and models
betterthanexpected.jpg

that's a nice team you have

If only Brets were allowed by official rules.

Thanks !
They're just humies, but I do wish I had Brets. I also have a Norse team, and my brother has a Chaos and Orc team.

Those are Imperials, peasant

Just saying it because standard fantasy humans very easily look like Bret models from fumbbl and BB2 since Humans in BB now are all required to have knife hands.

>Just saying it because standard fantasy humans very easily look like Bret models from fumbbl

because fumbbl is the leading expert on anything

Well fumbbl is where the Bret team in BB comes from.

no it comes from plasmoids you fucking idiot

fumbbl didn't even implement the team correctly

nah, it is from fumbbl

Ded

Watch Tendrils elves get wrecked by elves yet again, today 19:00!

Any online sportsmen here? Got a tricky one.
>A Blood Bowl 2 pleb
>Reasons to use fumbbl instead

A guy in my league DC'd while I was playing against him (but it was an iffy DC, I think the game just got sick of him lagging and booted him, which counted as a surrender and gave me the win.
Scores were 1-1 and it was my turn 16. He'd gotten a sad both-down and his half-cage on the line was wide open (so I'd assumed it was a ragequit but no).
I was double his breaks and had gotten a free zombie by splatting one of his rotters so I'm pretty loathe to go again and get nufflefucked.

What's the verdict there?
Play it again or take the surrender?

It was 1-1, so a pretty even fight. Its pretty shitty that he doesn't get anything while you get twice the rewards. Just replay it.

>regen

The commissioner ended up offering to give me a 2-1 win.
I still feel a little bad about it but screw trying to get as lucky a second time.

Hey undead coach this is the bret coach message me here or on fumbbl with times you have open.

What's the best general skill to take apart from wrestle or block

Tackle or strip ball, probably.

Dirty Player and Kick are high on the list too, though it depends on the player.

Coach of Slaughter Gang, message me on fumbbl because doing stuff in thread is stupid.

grundlepunch coach add me on steam mirku13

Elfbowl 2: Buttfuck in the losers bracket

>fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=919029

So how many of you guys would be interested in a FUMBBL league in which you swap teams (accounts) after every round? It would require some effort (and autism) from the participants, and a lot from the manager but I'm almost positive it can be done.

>inb4 someone throws a shitfit and reports the league for using alts and doesn't give anyone their account after using it

I mean I'm game

So you're telling me everyone's gonna make as shit teams as possible as to not give away good teams?

That can be worked around. I can have people vote on the teams and then make them myself before giving them away. Also you wouldn't be able to get skills/fire players/buy cheerleaders before passing the team further.
That can't be worked around.

I just picked up the starter kit for the new blood bowl board game and im wondering...

Where in the rules does it mention potential player death? It says injury, nothing about death.

Death is just an unlucky injury.

Are there roll mechanics for it or what?

You use a D6 + D8 for that. 6 on the D6 is always death.

armor roll. if it breaks armor you do an injury roll. on 10-12 you take a casualty. you roll a d6 and a d8, and on 61-68 the player dies.

full list here: guide.bloodbowl-game.com/en/glossary-injuries

Ah ok, thanks.

Hey Veeky Forums
Does a fillable version of pic related exist? I've got dysgraphea and handwriting is a pain for me.

>me incharge of selecting the right PDF.

Learn to excel. Make your own.

That ain't complicated

Death isn't mentioned in the starter box rules because it's irrelevant. That rulebook focuses on individual standalone games, with Deathzone giving you the rules for leagues.

>finally get meme coin in the mail
>it isn't dubs

there is a hundred fillable excel sheets

that said, most of bloodbowl is on pen and paper because you have to update your roster every game

Hey boss, my schedule is a little tight this week. I can play now if we're quick, otherwise I'm open all day Sat & Sun (EST). What works for you?

Saturday at 10pm EST works best.

Sounds good; see ya then.

I'm fucking gay

Dude, we didn't make eye contact and said no homo afterwards. It doesn't make us gay.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

GFI with greased shoes card in play.

didn't even need the grease pal

Link your damn games

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=919201

That was the single worst game of BloodBowl I have ever seen.

Game ends 2-1 in favor of wrasslin elves and NoS did a thing.

I know I call you guys retarded most of the time, and for a reason.

However, rest assured and know that you are not the most retarded person in the league (Still retarded, but not FULL RETARD).

Honest question; how Is King-Mad winning games with a 300-400K TV deficit. Is he just fucking better than us at everything?

I rolled skulls and he does actually play pretty damn well

>"well you see, first I flash, and then I flash again"
Quote from an exclusive interview with the Pact King himself.

t. King Mad
You know you are not fagget

Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>not rolling for armor

Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d6)

slaps your blitzer's ass
what do you do?

How do I build a lizardmen team? GW apparently gives no shits and won't release it in "Season one" (however long that is) so I either have to convert them from AoS or buy them custom made. Does anyone have any suggestions / experience with that?

Your TV doesn't matter
The inducements don't matter
Your strategy matters slightly
Your rolls decide everything

crocodilegames.com/store/itemList.cfm?catID=26&sort=prodID
link related has some pretty decent Kroxigor alternatives for cheaper than Geedubs.

I think you might wanna just run AoS skinks/saurus though given their "shape/body profile" unless you can find a tiny lizard and medium lizard replacements (see last link).

Lizardmen are actually a lot better off than a number of other AoS ranges for BB conversions since you can pretty easily shave down the shield on the arm into a "gauntlet" then throw on a greenstuff "shoulderpad" if going lazymode.

also
meikominiatures.com/search/label/Lizardmen
has purpose built ones if you don't mind metal.

Looking at GW's models, the skinks are fine, but I feel like the Saurus are almost the size of a skink, which bugs me. Is it the way they took the photos or are they really only slightly bigger than a skink?

It's the photos.

Skinks are noticeably more "weedy" than Saurus and would only become more apparent with the addition of armor.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

Jump up

Rolled 1 (1d6)

1d

Robber Barons coach:
When you wanna do our bb2 game?

I converted saurus warriors and skinks, you just build them without weapons

Meiko/Star player/ and Hungry Trolls upcoming are all excellent. As are Impact's sarco range.
GW temple guard and skinks are pretty easy to convert as well. The classic official teams are still pretty expensive.

Saurus Guards and Skinks cost about 65 Euros.

A team from Meiko, all metal, cost about 85 Euros w/ shipping.

So, what would you suggest, guys. Should I get the GW ones, even though I'll have way too many lizards (almost enough for three teams!), or get premier metal ones by adding 20 Euros?

I used temple guard for my Saurus conversions. Then added Tyranid chitin bits to the skins for "primative" shoulder pads. I'm pretty happy with them.

imo go with plastic, metal models chip if you don't coat them in gloss varnish, especially if you lie them down (like you do in blood bowl)

you could then possibly trade extra lizards to other people to get other teams

would people really accept swaps considering just how many lizards they drown you in?

I like metal personally, but it also depends on if you want/can play around a number of GW stores, as 3rd party may or may not be allowed. I have nothing but love for the crazy Euros who kept churning out minis for the community when GW stopped caring.

If anything I'd look for local Lizardmen players and see if I could grab some bits from them. You could probably work out a deal for 6 saurus and 6 skinks