Get a share of the coins being used as fees to trade on their exchange or their customers using coss

>get a share of the coins being used as fees to trade on their exchange or their customers using coss
>it's a really unpopular exchange

Should I get some coss tokens?
Is there any hope of coss exchange blowing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sssh....dont tell people. Just buy.

C O M F Y

yes my friend we will rich sir

buy now u dumb americans

this seems too good to be true. low af market cap, dividends, working product, etc. Is it really this easy? Is there any reason I shouldnt invest in this right now?

guys pls
Is there anything promising in the pipeline or not?

yes, sir
buy now or stay poor pajit, is not to late, but coss wil not wait for u

But let me tell that much. My mother has birthday in march. And ill buy her 1000 COSS this year. Passive income is a huge thing and she is soon retireing and i want her to have some nice additional income.

Nice, just bought 100k

very smart my friend, good son, your mother will very happy when coss 100 dolar

do your dividends appear on your coss exchange account?

I think you need to download their wallet which can be buggy

just made an account on their site, from what I see you just need to hold your coss tokens on the exchange, can anyone confirm this for me?

what ethnicity r u just curious

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

>That volume
Ugh. No announcements or anything of future partnerships?

I agree with him. Just shut up and keep quiet and accumulate. If any normies catch wind of this they will be on it in a heartbeat. This is a unique opportunity only for those fortunate to hear about it first hand.

Please do not post this project on this board guys.

Just invest in blocknet you faggots. 100% decentralised and 100% profits go to holders

Volume keeps increasing on the exchange and once they open the payment gateway this will be Binance + OminseGo combined. What could go wrong ?

Just hold in MEW

coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial

Search biz you will find coss is a scam, dev himself got caught on telegram talking of exiting.

Fucking dumb asses thats why the price is low, not low for no reason.

Fucking idiots if its too good to be true it usually is.

source on dev being a scam?

It's an old fud that dates from 2 months ago, Rune explained publicly on slack y'a good time of that

Screenshot and archive link?

There is no dev you tards. It's people hired by the day. Internet, do you have it ?

There you go. Rune caught out