LTC ready to go to MARS!

LTC got to the moon but it wont stop there , dont say i didnt warn you ! Im getting to MARS now !!

Please! I’m getting worried

my average buy in is 0.008, i wont ruin this by buying more, unless it dips 50%

I just want it to go back to where it was a few days ago so I can get rid of my bags

it will continute bear trend down to 150 or 200 like charlie said.

then it will slowly rise until another pump to 500-1000

Same

Switch to bch in time

Dubs confirms

Just wait and see Anons! Dont say i was not your friend !

>then it will slowly rise until another pump to 500-1000
why do you say this?

like you are gonna get a real answer..

LE'TS DO THIS

Dubs confirmed.
HODL

what coin should I leave my gains in to avoid bear trend? BTC or some other coin?

FUCK

LTC will hit 1k eventually. when is the only question.

look at what its done formerly after a pump.
It takes its slow sweet time to decline.

I sold at 300 and havent looked back

Yup all set, it is coming im telling you ! Got nice info on it and its time to buy the dip, normies are coming. Coinbase is full of new fresh normie accounts. LTC is their choice. See it life, wont get to Saturn but Mars im sure of it

I bought at 219 so I need more

Same here, I see literally no reason for LTC to go up.
The only people to profit are whales.

I'll never invest in these shitcoins anymore, BTC is the only trustworthy value.

bitcoin is the gold standard of coins now, its the "safe bet"
if you want you can try flippening, but bloody nothing is going up at the moment except XRP and thats gonna stop tommorow at the latest and crash

just put up a sell order or my half litecoin...hoping they would sell...
I'll be back to by the $100 dip

Literally what info you got you fucking shills? Mods need to ban retards like you, trying to dump LTC on us after we buy.

Welcome normie ! Put all your money on BTC then and let the pros get the real profits

What fucking pros? There ain't no pros here, you guys are not TRADING let alone traders, you're just getting in an investment trend.
Literally all you do is buy or sell and sit, everybody can win at this game, but it's not going to last.

The only people winning are those who stacked these shitcoins in the past, because that's what they are pumped and juicy SHIT I bought like a moron thinking I could get money of it, all I did is feed korean fat fucks.

Well, litecoin was the First altcoin, is faster the bitcoin and with lesser fees, 2018 should be a good year. It's risky for sure bit so are the others

I might be a Koreak fat fuck then!

Im telling you it wont dump ! Can you read ? Im telling you its mooning!

>shilling with a pink ID