Encrypgen ($DNA) - HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS?

I'm in on it, got in at 2800 satoshis

Got a nice comfy 18.8K stack. Average is somewhere in the low 2000 satoshis, I think.

strapped in

They just burned a lot of tokens today leaving max coins around 70 million I think. This shit will be a few dollars by new years.

I bought 2k at 2000 SATs during the dip earlier in the week. Feeling real comfy right now. I just want to thank the user who made a couple threads on here shilling this during the dip despite getting no replies to his threads.

bought 20k of these at 10 cents...could this finally be a fucking jackpot for me?

bought the shit out of it when during the dip and never felt more comfy

ikr
+ december is stacked full of announcements and releases
my christmas is gonna green not white

Strapped in, this is my 3rd moon ticket thid year

sigh
hello again coin i could have bought 100k of
instead opting to get 2000 for some reason
im jumping out a window if i miss another one of these

dunno about this. im already in but some lads here wrote yesterday, that no one in genetics industry knows about $dna nor will need it coz of the complexity and law shit that §dna cant deliver

who cares? after this gets lsited on binance/bittrex and I get my 10x I'm out anyway.

ok

*moons helically*

>believing in FUD from biz
user, i ...

I-Is DNA going to make me a coiner next year?

It's looking very likely

Some ClearPoll cuck also claimed that EncrypGen is a "100% Indian project". Don't trust anything you read here unless there's a source.

Nifty.

Might get in if this survives a big correction

Didn't it survive the correction from 4800 sats? It was pretty stable at 1800-2200 for a few days.

there's no way that was a major correction for this coin

it's uptrending way too fast

mass adoption isnt even an option here
why would anyone buy this other than to make money
this cant REQ or BTC moon because it doesn't actually benefit coin holders
it'll do well but not moon

Tfw a coin i relentlessly shill is going to make people a lot of money. Feels good to be right for once

I wonder who they're partnering with? DNA has been really modest about announcing big news

holy shit m8, how fucking new are you?