CRED

I wish I could see your stupid little face as you try to figure out what this means user

Other urls found in this thread:

eatapp.co/
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7jl8ey/does_verify_stand_a_chance_against_monetha_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post p&d depth

Buy pressure seems nice. Also checking order book now, to make my final decision if to go deep into this

fuckkkkkk, how come this has still been under the radar! Bullish af chart, is it getting listed on other exchanges?

it means that if i jump from that green platform i'm gonna die and this red thing is my blood after the jump. not buying.

ah i see user followed my advise and bought, its still a good entry you poorfags

Exchange coming soon... probably next week.

Only 5mil market cap atm.... 20mil easy.

here are some facts for you:

>ceo sold his last startup to amazon, its called white
>advisor is stanford phd and worked for Facebook
>other advisor sold his start up to eBay of middle east for XXX millions, had costumers like microsoft and google fibre
>they already have a partnership with eatapp.co/
>cap is still below $5M
>its a reputation protocol so it's not limited to payment solutions like monetha or omg
>concept involves a steady decrease of token supply

Volume rising on ED!

how long for 20 mil?

I assume it's a pump&dump.

user won't get it...

Verify CRED coin u fags talkinga bout? lol

no, actually.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7jl8ey/does_verify_stand_a_chance_against_monetha_and/

PumpandDump???? Really, user?? Let me get the facts for you. It is currently at 4Million cap ONLY. Monetha's cap was 80 million when it started trading!

You know why it is low??? Because ED cucked everyone yesterday and won't fucking load.

Middle east connection, EAT partnership, standford phd, and fucking exchange listing within 2 weeks! It is guaranteed moon

Whatever you are smoking user, I want some of it because you are deluded af.

> sold half of alloc for 4 ETH
> used the 4 ETH to buy at ICO price on ED

here we come

I'm tempted to buy

verified 50x

"wow crypto has come so far in these past years...wouldn't it be nice if someone made something you could actually use to PAY FOR SOMETHING SAFELY?"

When are bigger exchanges coming into place?

is this pajeet larping, what is this post

Allready up x2 with a broken etherdelta. The fuck are you waiting for? Get in or live like a pajeet forever