Slow and steady wins the race

Slow and steady wins the race.

Talk the Walk

it's not going to be worth anything when the media starts talking about your terrorist pedophile coin

Super Comfy For Life

I'm gonna be honest with you OP, this is my favorite coin, but it will only be used for things people dont wanna be caught with

$1,000 when?

The problem is that i dont have enough money to comfyhold monero

Exactly. Let's be honest here, that's the true use case for crypto.

it will actually be worth more then so by all means talk about it

this, and normies love it

Hold all my personal crypto in XMR. XMR is definitely the safest bet if you just want to chill the fuck out and focus on other things, like a career that you love. Traders have no business in it, but holders and actual users of crypto have been migrating to it over the past couple of years and that shows no signs of stopping.

Treat it like the vault that it is. No one can figure out how much you have or what you do with it, much less take it from you. Right now all the people with other cryptos on exchanges have close to zero financial privacy and no real control over their crypto.

Hope that Ethereum and IOTA actually figure out their scaling problems though so we can revolutionize the world, but that's for the crypto investment fund that I put some into to focus on. I'm chilling here, writing software and holding the safest crypto out there.

Lineage is going to ruin this monero run

?

Lineage as in the OS?

Should have bought this last Spring

>did you know guys that this coin is so private that pedos and terrorists use it?
>not attracting people
Nahh, the opposite.

literally half of my portfolio in monero. the day will come.

50% BTC / 50% XMR. The comfiest portfolio.

65% XMR 30% ETH 5% shitcoins I believe in

I hope bithumb goes for a pump soon.
Those koreans basically pick a coin and create a bull run that last a few days.
Maybe when ripple is overt they'll get into xmr.

Good. I'm hodl'ing XMR like my life depends on it anyways. I can trade with shitcoins.

With XMR I have the feeling it's going to moon to levels never seen before or its going to be outlawed by the government. I don't know which is going to come first, but my body is ready.

Accumulate

I kind of like the idea of it being so good it has to be outlawed. Nothing will drive the price up more in most of the world than that.