/cyoag/ CYOA General

>Previous Thread:
>Resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Be awesome to each other, dudes.

Okay, here's the newest update for Lavender, 70 points accounting for recent changes, though I fear it may a little too much all things considered.

I need help with ideas to fill the realms, or new realms entirely if anybody gets an idea I missed.

Enjoy!

waifu cyoas give me life

Anyway, I'm posting this as I hit the hay, so I'll answer questions in the morning, just address them to the CYOA post.

Choose:
a) Power fantasy CYOA where your changes and abilities have fetish applications. (i.e.: shapeshifting, mind control, polymorphing magic)
b) Fetish CYOA where your changes and abilities have power fantasy applications. (i.e.: using boners to conquer the world)

Tough choice. I'd have to go with B if only for the novelty of it, even though A would probably be more effective at both.

B)

Using fetishes creatively is my fetish

Also huge tits are usually involved

a) is superior. I want to have powers, and if i can use them for everyday life they are just damm better that if i cant. Shit, can you imagine sex between superpowered humans? Probably can get kinky as fuck with something like telekinesis. Just need to be creative

A.
B sounds retarded.

>tfw no cyoa throg

No boy hero, no innocent heroine. No big burly man to femdom.

Only thirsty lesbians!?

3/10. Still made a build.

>succubus (5)
>intriguing (1)
>feminine (1)
>twin (2)
>lustful (free)
>well-endowed (2)
>sweet (1)
>general magic (2)
>specialized (2)
>chaos magic (4)

Choose no hero, I have my cute twin sis. Together we will follow the path of explosions.

>not using your hyper-weapon to conquer all enemies

Ayy

Probably A. I think I'd go B if you told us more.
That is, assuming you're actually going to make such a cyoa and not fishing for (You)'s

>rance
Garbage.

A if the one making it is any good, otherwise, B

Interesting rebalancing I think it works overall. More options= More points it is simply an inevitable power creep.

One idea for a realm could be an undercover type realm. Ergo one in which Teiatat has no influence and we as Brides go in to change that. We could convert powerful people to cultists, corrupt bloodlines, fight, take over a kingdom, seek out treasure/power, eat the Princess, etc. It would possibly be the most freestyle option and maybe even a chance for the Rebels to try and go AWOL.

With that idea in mind a few stealth options could [s]cum[/s] come in handy.

Another realm could be us on loan to another Elder Power with lots of possibilities.

I know it is not the main theme of Lavender but some more crimson options would be nice as well. For example a Crimson Grimoire that had martial sorcery (what I would not give for an Argent Grimoire though), an option that makes us enjoy combat (with a suboption that makes us bloodthirsty lunatics), and maybe a martial treasure or two (perhaps a Geisha war fan).

Some other options I have had on my mind have been: voice options (with subchoices to give a bonus to sorcery and special...vocalization options), dancing ability, a perfume treasure, a full body mirror that won't break, a musical instrument treasure, and a possessed dildo.

CATCH

THAT

BIRD

B.

I'm glad you liked it, but that world is done. It wasn't succesful. You don't go back to a failure. Sorry.

I think that user meant the core idea not the specific world. Specifically through some circumstance we end up in a new world in a new body/identity, which has a preexisting history that must be contended with as opposed to a straight drop in.

Altering History (1/4)

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

>Donna Betelisi, the Trevalyn Representative | Weapon of Choice : Chiappa Rhino
The Lady's right arm in expedition businesses. Southern italian daredevil with a fascination for north african culture. Miss Betelisi had a travelogue reality show not too long ago. She would be the leader of the team were I not the sole representative of the late M.I., technically inheriting his full 50% majority share. We'll have to address this later and maybe defer to her superior experience.

>Tekla Kallela, the Muscle | Weapons of Choice : Heavy Cavalry Saber / Folding Polymer Bow
A semiautomatic rifle is a great weapon choice, but not always. Cramped indoors, tight hallways packed with natives, lots of corners and ambushes. A trusty sword is better when space is a concern, or so she tells me. Polish swordman and huntress, Kallela has possibly more notches on her equipment than words in her english lexicon.

>George Wertheim , the Brains | Weapon of Choice : Karate-do, various sedatives.
Chief Researcher of Dyna-Farm, a ruthless ancap newcomer to the pharma game under the thumb of the Trevalyn group. An advocate of holistic medicine, his business strategy consists of tapping into long forgotten local cures and selling them internationally for a tidy profit. What better place to find such exotic medicine than on the battlefield, he ponders.

Success Rate : 25% | Survival Rate : 75%

>Challenges | Rewards
Blind Expedition | A New Me
Competition | Pay Day

>The Sponsor : Lady Angelisse Delia Merry Trevalyn
A wealthy socialite, old kook, with a penchant for nagging and a multibillion maritime trade company at her back. She was a lifelong friend of the late M.I. , the author of the notebook.
I met Delia at the funeral mass for Mr. M.I. . An oddly vacant event belying the splendor of the chosen venue. The grand cathedral was deserted save for Lady Trevalyn herself, her security, the priest, and me. A social butterfly with a silver tongue and an eye for wealth, we talked this and that, one thing led to another, and then again 3 days later to a plane bound to some distant hellhole.

>The Team
>Me | Weapon of Choice : Micro Uzi w/ collapsible stock (this CYOA could really benefit from an equipment section)
There's not much to say about old me. Fat, self-defeating NEET. Hardly the ideal candidate for this line of work. The only reason I was even considered is the possession of M.I.'s notebook. It entitles me to the full participation in the joint ventures between the M.I. estate and the Trevalyn group. Unfortunately for me, their common business had more to do with snakes and malaria rather than decadent parties and the comfort of the urban lifestyle I'm so used to.
As sending this sad bag of crap as it is anywhere could be constituted as premeditated murder, Lady Trevalyn has graciously prepared a six-month survival crash course through hell with living Legend Traveler Extraordinaire Ruya Watalli. When and if I come back, I will be included in the Traveler Corps; an elite group of modern day tomb looters who delve deep in long forgotten temples in search for valuable artefacts that ought to be in a museum or private collection, somewhere far away from the barbarous natives, somewhere in the civilized world (possibly passing through the black market). Eh, at least it's better than Blood Diamonds.

The dotted line separator between Perfect Neoteny and Commanding Mien seems misplaced.

>Donna Betelisi, the Trevalyn Representative | Weapon of Choice : Chiappa Rhino
The Lady's right arm in expedition businesses. Southern italian daredevil with a fascination for north african culture. Miss Betelisi had a travelogue reality show not too long ago. She would be the leader of the team were I not the sole representative of the late M.I., technically inheriting his full 50% majority share. We'll have to address this later and maybe defer to her superior experience.

>Tekla Kallela, the Muscle | Weapons of Choice : Heavy Cavalry Saber / Folding Polymer Bow
A semiautomatic rifle is a great weapon choice, but not always. Cramped indoors, tight hallways packed with natives, lots of corners and ambushes. A trusty sword is better when space is a concern, or so she tells me. Polish swordman and huntress, Kallela has possibly more notches on her equipment than words in her english lexicon.

>George Wertheim , the Brains | Weapon of Choice : Karate-do, various sedatives.
Chief Researcher of Dyna-Farm, a ruthless ancap newcomer to the pharma game under the thumb of the Trevalyn group. An advocate of holistic medicine, his business strategy consists of tapping into long forgotten local cures and selling them internationally for a tidy profit. What better place to find such exotic medicine than on the battlefield, he ponders.

I thought I had mastered that multi reply feature. There's much to learn.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Ah, just kill me already.

Is that a critfail?

ok I got this

>Dual Wielding
>Janitor
>Two birds
thanks to the plus 1 from two birds:
>Camo Jacket

I'm going to be jumping around and making alot of ruckus to get these fuckers, and i am going to be using both hands for flexibility. Camo jacket will help me sneak up on their locations, and teh janitor is going to clear the area to give me some acrobatics space.

Is "Cult Figurehead" the (only) option that'd let you return to Earth?

Got a question that's kinda related to this guy's.
What's the proportion of humans-to-shoggoths that you'd be fucking in each realm?

Rolled 57 (1d100)

My first job, and it's not even what I trained for. It seems a rival pharmaceutical firm is in the final stages before flooding the national markets with some new superdrug ambrosia; like crack, heroin and speed combined to boost the patient's immunosystem. Our job is to steal the prototype, trash some computers, move a few millions around so it looks like a heist rather than corporate sabotage. Their security is very light, so the possibility of casualties is minimal.

Dyno-Farm won't be able to replicate this miracle cure without getting sued, but maybe they can reverse engineer some new supressant systems out of it.

Huh. The first waifu's description confuses me. It seems to take for granted that you chose the first nightmare, however, the description at the top of the page states that you can choose any nightmare-waifu combination.

It's less "you chose this nightmare" and more "she was born from this nightmare", I think.

Maie, so I could use the tech to become a little girl and do all sorts of other cool shit in that world.

>Big Net
>Camo Jacket
>Janitor
>Eagle

Me and ol Juan gonna catch us some dinner.

I noticed the first page I have saved differs from this one and assume you posted a later version.

You're missing a couple pages, though.

And the 2nd mystery box.

the one you posted is a sequel, user

Ah, I see. Is there a newer version compared to what I have? Since the 4th option says it's supposed to be replaced.

>tfw Spacefuture hasn't released a CYOA in a while
I can feel my itch growing stronger...

Sadly no. The creator dropped it. The sequel was incredibly unpopular after the initial one got endless praise so he probably couldn't handle the pressure.

>solar spitz

>Armiger Retriever
>>Everlasting Bludwurst
>>Mellow Flowers
>>Subspace Backyard

And user walked to the store and came back with camping supplies, veggies and seeds, clothing, materials for a cooking pit, a metric fuck-ton of paper and pencils, and one very over-charged credit card.

He was not seen for a bit over a decade.

(1/2)

Guan Yin of the Thousand Arms, The Many in One

Vagina -14
-Embellishments -1
-Lubrication -1
-Musculature -1
-Lumen -2
-Plush x3 -9
+3 Allure

Penis -12
-Flare -1
-Prehensile -2
-Pillar x3 -9
+3 Allure
>No real changes here. Saved a point. Still stacking cheap Allure for saccing for other stats. Source material portrayed as both male or female.

Shape
-Enticing
>Just a change of name.

Chest -2
-Gifted
-Multiplicity -2

Influences -2
-Pseudodevascent -2
-Multiplexive
>Guan Yin is one of the most beloved buddhas. Leaning into it.

Face
-Regal +1 Status

Flourishes 0
-Lernaean Hymen -2
-Aesthetic Mutations -1
-Perfect Neoteny +3
+1 Pedigree
-1 Status
-1 Allure
>Set appearance to "on the cusp of adulthood".
>Found a use for Aesthetic Mutations.

Progeneration -3
-Pupation
-Multimetamorposis -3
+1 Status
>Sticking with Pupation. Trying a different direction.

Speciality -3
-Multitudinous -1 Pedigree
+1 Status
-1 Alllure
-Monarch +1 Pedigree
>Face/Speciality swapped to allow net zero change in stats while allowing different direction in progeneration.

Dowry -10
-Title -4
+1 Status
-Rite of Flesh Union -6
+1 Pedigree
-Regal Array -3
+1 Status
>Rite of Flesh Union allows her to store essences of those she consumes. Essences contain shape information, memories, and personality. They are entirely self-encapsulated and inaccessible to her as-is.
>Title: "The Many In One"

Bonds -13
-The Eunuch -10
+1 Pedigree
+1 Status
+1 Allure
-Sweetened Pot -3
+1 Status
>I figure if I don't like the outcome of his request, I eat him with Rite of Flesh Union. See notes at the end.

Urges
-Nothing
>Want to make up the two lost pedigree first.

Stigmata
-Nothing.
>Not sure what I want out of this yet. Still looking for Pedigree to hoover up.

(2/2)

Realms
-Nothing.
>Seems like Labyrinth of Sighs should have some option for those with Perfect Neoteny.
>Looking forward to seeing Teiatatan Stronghold. It seems like it may have interesting options to exploit my 6 status.
>Could probably get along just as well with Cult Figurehead, with a constant supply of those to Rite of Flesh Union.

TOTALS:
PEDIGREE: 3
ALLURE: 5

11 points left over.

>When The Bride walks and moves, it's like watching something in 4D, where you can see a snapshotted body for every moment that trails a bit behind. See reference webm/youtube. Like afterimages, but overlapping and physically occupying space/the same space, that eventually rejoin the rest of the mass. Kind of like mouse pointer trails.
>Cranked it all the way up, you could see where she has been where she paused a moment to readjust her sandal, where she gave a flick of her head to put her hair out of her way, fifteen minutes after she walked through the area.
>She can split off up to ten clones of herself. (Thematically, Guan Yin was given eleven heads to hear the cries of those who are suffering and in need) These clones serve her as her household. All clones are identifiable by having no genitals.
>She may bestow a clone with an essence from Rite of Flesh Union, allowing it to take the shape and personality of the essence with further aid from Aesthetic Mutations. It is compelled to serve and share what knowledge it knows by mundane means.
>When she reproduces, she takes an essence extracted via Rite of Flesh Union, takes a Multiplexive clone, and plants the one into the other. Not the same as bestowal.
>When the combined entity completes its Pupation, it becomes something greater than the sum of its parts. In contrast to bestowal, what it knows, Monarch ensures that The Bride then knows, as thought it were a memory of her own, eternally subservient to the Bride's greater consciousness.
>Still trying to figure out a motivation.

The waifus description make them sound too attached to their respective nightmares. Most glaringly is using the Leviathan on land based nightmares and using any of the other waifus on deep waters.

Can I make a build now without it becoming invalid after an update?
>Will politely refrain from destroying Earth or its governments if you ask
>Will destroy the Earth if you ask her to
Lala is pretty close to how I would like to be as a waifu: All that power and not using it because you asked her nicely not to, and she doesn't want to insult you.

I actually work as a botanist in my home country, so this was really fun.

Success: 70% | Survival 100%

>Expedition
Gangga Negara

>The Contact
I met Mademoiselle Trevalyn at a rather innocuous situation. I mean, whoever saw that enthusiastic woman at her visit to the botany department where I worked would certainly think she was interested, but never to such extent.
I think if goes without saying, then, that I though I was being tricked while reading her letter. But the one way ticket to France, the tidy little map leading to her estate in Bordeaux and the call from my headmaster thanking me for the donations I got for the department ended up convincing me to take the plane, and meet this mysterious benefactor.

>The Merry Band of Mercenaries
>Me, The Professor
As I stated early, I'm a researcher for the botany department on the University of South Rivendell, a small town located just south of Liverpool. My research is on the basis of plant communication, which makes me travel a lot to countries with a bigger biodiversity. Other than that I'm just your pretty average joe, albeit a little bit fit because of the field research.

And yes, I did forget to add in Puzzle Genitalia. That seems like an option made specifically for me, thank you.

>Winnie Yau, The Weeb
Well, I may have forgot to mention that besides my career and jungle-dwelling I'm actually a pretty normal guy with a huge knack for games and cartoons, which makes so that I meet all sorts of people, even a treasure hunter! Although to be quite fair I always thought Winnie was just joking around with her katana.
>Pollinus Satch, The Rusty
Pollinus was introduced to me by Trevalyn after briefing me in on the whole expedition thing. She said that although a bit of a loose screw, the guy is pretty nice and overall a great traveler, so I took her word for it, and boy was I happy about doing so. And although it's kinda weird having a mounted guy in the middle of a rainforest, it's pretty nice not to carry a lot of weight
>George Wertheim, The Doctor
After hearing about Pollinus' condition, I immediately called George. Although he didn't work at my department, he is a genius doctor and his constant visits to our greenhouse actually made us good friends inside and outside of the lab

>Jack Faulds, The Experienced
As Mademoiselle Trevalyn wisely said, no expedition is good without an archeologist, and no archeologist is as good as Jack. This old boxer may have his issues with alcohol, but other than that he is definitely one of the nicest guys you'll ever know, and his years of experience just add up to his perks

>Challenges and Rewards
Disaster (rolled a 2 at random.org)|Crush
Treasure Thief 1|Icebreakers

>Mimic
>Attract
>Protect
>Rest
A long, healthy life, with no language barriers and can easily just ask people for money when I need it.

>tfw going to work and don't have time to do this until next thread

Did a half decent build a few threads ago, but now I want to take it to the next level.

Build name: The Great Magitech Empire of the Dark Earth

Water World [-2]
Giant World [-2]
Random Earth [-3]
Clever Beasts [-4]
Creatures of the Deep [-10]
Vampires (The First + Twilight) [-16]
Werebeasts (Natural) [-19]
Restless Dead (Virulent) [-24]
Periodic Elementalism [-18]

Races:

Major Threats: Vampires [-24]
Spirit singer: Innate, minor all [-28]
Beastmaster Innate, minor all [-32]

Threats: Werebeasts [-35]
Beastmaster: Innate, minor all, major 1/100 [-38]

Self: Humans
Super senses, Temperature tolerance, Disease resistance [-31]
Strength, Reflexes, Diet, Impervious [-15]
Extended Lifespan [-9]
Blessed One: innate, minor 1/100, major 1/100 [-1]

Caverns of the Expanse (Fungus) [0]

Now for the real thing

Downsides: Cursed by the spirits, Beastfoe, Temporally Lost [170]
20000BC
Memory of the ages [167]
Polyglot [162]
Wellspring of Harmony [157]
Artistic Prodigy [152]
Map Maker [147]

S&S 1 R&R 2 I 3 [123]
Non-Reactor [121]
Temperature Tolerance 2 [115]
Diet 2 [110]
Iron Gut [109]
Beauty [107]
Mage Eye [105]
Book x2 [95]

Telepathy, Major [85]
Master of Motion, Major [75]
Shapeshifting, Minor [70]
Enchanting, Major, All [50]
Firedancer, Major all [30]
Earthdancer Major all [10]
Waterdancer, Major [0]

Sorcerer Supreme (Waterdancer major all)
Free & Sustainable (Gift of Gab + Shapeshifting major)

Enchanted firedancer stones for infinite clean power, and firedancer is also good for fighting all the hellish beasts that roam everywhere.
Earthdancer to build houses and create minerals from nothing.
Enchanted waterdancer stones to create water from nothing and to purify existing water.
Master of motion for a massive portal network across earth and eventually beyond.
Everyone will be equipped with healing and anti spirit talismans

Getting the population up is priority number one, because a light breeze could end humanity at the starting population level.

has there been any news of this?

you gonna die son
in fact of all mankinds gonna son in those conditions

So who's the best (your favorite) CYOA waifu? Use whatever criteria you want. ??? for her godlike powers, your favorite Archdemon so you can one day own them, Miya because of sympathy. Answer according to whatever you like: best benefits, best personality, best written, etc..

Was the first version made in 2016? If so, I'd like to nominate RWBY for that "best cyoa this year" thingie.
>tfw still have no idea what i want from another RWBY CYOA, only that I want it

Is this a shared world?

>So who's the best (your favorite) CYOA waifu?
Beri
I have to protect her smile.

If Beri wasn't an option, I pick ??? because that's 10/10 yandere that doesn't want to kill you. She wants to create the perfect world for the both of you, and be every person you interact with so that you are never apart.

The amazon from the Branching Heart CYOA because it gives a lot of benefits (like money/lodging), she seems nice (and I don't need tons of powers to enjoy life) and she catters best to my fetishes.
Best CYOA for waifus.

The only improvement I'd really like would be expanded semblance options, there are loads of options, I mean hell, you could even just roll with the superpower wiki and have a decent (if overpowered) semblance from that.
The options provided are good, but I want either a lot more, or just an option to make shit up, within reason.

I'd consider authors as options, but you ought to pick a specific incarnation in an author waifu CYOA.

If I can take a META cyoa, then I'd like to Waifu The Devower from the Alien Waifu CYOA and take options in the Paperwork Error CYOA. (Oh and Immortality so she's very happy.)

If not I'd love my custom Futa Amazon from the Evil CYOA (the Waifu option.)

If only because of powers and a partner to fuck the world over alongside.

(YEs I know I'm cheating.)

What's the coolest kind of magic?

Envy 1: Fortune Thief
Envy 2: Covetous Destruction
|*Greed
.\Lust
Envy 3: Trading Places
|*Greed
|Lust
.\Sloth

Lust 1: God of Sex
Lust 2: The Quickie
|Envy
.\*Gluttony

Sloth: Fewer Powers

"Curses"
|Fewer Powers
|Unknown
.\Fair Play

Boons
.\Speciality Versatility x3

Okay, so the powers I just listed combine beautifully.

Envy 2 can destroy people's items if they are longer term threats to you. (That heroes sniper rifle for instance.)
Envy 2's Greed can be used for quick cash or getting items you need quick. (Like that iPhone you want.)
Envy 3 with Sloth makes it easycakes.
Envy 3's Greed is also for stealing. (larger scale, the megarich will be confused and searching endlessly assuing magic is not known. If it is I'll be careful.) Envy 3's Lust is Remote Possession and can make any 'targets self' or 'targets you' into 'targets remotely possessed target'. Rape is not the most evil, but making a woman submit to various things and gradually degrading her until she's a worn out whore with out the ability to 'grip' a baseball bat (fat end) is going to 'milk' one woman for much evil. Also making her 'stumble' into Lust 2's rapes and other fun.

Lust 1 is for looking good. Supposing the demon wants to be attractive to younger women with tight bodies and who appriciate men with high test. (Hmm...)
Lust 2 is where the fun is!

Lust 2 itself is good to break down women and fuck them. But the real fun is Lust 2 when random men are forced to watch as some undesirable services them. (Poorly, greatly, whatever. It's their being appalled at what's happeing that's great.)

Of course the aspects where many powers can be used to extract 'evil' from the same group of actions is where this build shines. It's all Minmaxing.

Pallas because nepotism

Fire cuz fire is the coolest shit. Woosh !

>make shit up, within reason.
kek we all know that won't be balanced in the slightest. Personally if I was told "come up with your own power", it would be boring and bland.

Evocation, it's flashy and cool. For a more practical cool magic I would suggest things like creation magic for making things creating life, or enchanting things with magic or creating thing that have magical power.

The ocean is the only super dangerous part, and it can be avoided.
The ice age may seem bad, but with temperature tolerance it's pretty manageable, and it isn't like all of the world is under ice.
Every human is also pretty much Captain America, and many will have access to magic.
Vampires don't want to destroy humanity, their numbers are limited, and I can easily hunt them down with telepathy.
Flames can emit UV light, so underground farms should be a handy way of getting food, and there is also the network of eatable fungus across the world.
The dead rising and spirits fucking everything up isn't an issue if you have fire + blessings, and humanity got both.
Didn't think of it, but why not I'll just slap on giftable Airdancer major.

I don't know what to say... Thanks. I don't think my smile has ever been protected before.

Oh, I'm glad one of mine is your favorite.

I know, but I can't really think of a way to have the ridiculous amount of variation that comes with semblances in RWBY.
Not without typing out enough options to make it 2-3 pages long, instead of just one, at least.

realmode: just wait for it to dehydrate and pass out.
Actual birds getting inside your actual retail store isn't all that great

I know exactly what you mean user. But it would be so ridiculously imbalanced
>I pick the immortality semblance!
>I pick the omnipotence semblance!
I mean... the amount of rules you'd have to include would limit your imagination just as much. It sucks, plain and simple.

>Getting the population up is priority number one
how? are you gonna fuck and impregnate all of humanity?

>how
yes

What do you have for the "Court of Teiatat"-type location?
I'm assuming Rue and Anaeli, but some other ideas include
>An old, important Crimson Kiss bride totally not based on the POWER build I'm updating that decided you look tasty, but not enough to break into your house and eat you
>Servant to *the* not!nobility, able to occasionally breed with legendary Brides but must otherwise be chaste-ish (+P -A)
>Lady/Lord of the Slums, a very respectable but dirty job (-P +S)
>In the dense political jungle, making it harder to stand out but mumble mumble orgies (-S +A)

Get a leadership position and encourage people to have more children, and yes.
Securing housing and food sources is also vital, because more people aren't of much use if they just chase your around with maggots crawling out of their eyes.

Fuck it, if I'm gonna do it (and get fired) I'll do it with style.

>Big Net
>Camo Jacket
>Kids
>Hottie
>Eagle
>You're Fired

It's funny seeing Trump here, the first time I saw this CYOA he wasn't in politics yet.

You should go all the way:
>Camo Jacket
>Children
>Manager
>Hottie
>Janitor
>TWO EAGLES
>YOU'RE FIRED

Transmutation. Turn lead into gold, people into frogs, cats into bigger cats. Throw a rose, now it's a tower. Spend the night, leave, now it's breakfast. Then sit on a rock, turn it into a motorcycle, and ride off into the sunrise.

>Big Net
Only the BIG NET will do

>Manager
I want him to see what a good employee I am, but more importantly earn a day off whenever I want it

>Eagle
Everyone should know the thrill of a boss fight in their lifetime.

>and yes
I knew it!
yeah I think the main limit on population growth is lack of food and semen. both of which you will provide

SpecOps team Chomp, Snek and 2Pen reporting for duty !
Snek will do recon while Chomp and 2Pen are to get the menace destroyed and provide support in the worst case.
They must not fail !

Anin, you're confusing transmutation with Old Spice body wash.

tfw nobody wants to discuss the Evil CYOA.

>the BIG NET
WHEN I SAY GO

What's the EVIL CYOA and what is there to discuss?

Why *wait* for people to pick the omnipotence one?
Just add a blurb that all Semblances are reasonably balanced by definition, and add really weak (but still attractive) versions of popular choices to the big list of possible Semblances:
>Omnipotence: You can do anything... within a certain power scale. Creating a pinch of Dust, perfectly healing a large scar, temporarily controlling a weaker Grimm - these are all things you can do three times per day, if you're fully rested. Unparalleled in its versatility, but lacking in power.
>Immortality: You don't die of internal causes (age, disease, hunger/thirst, etc) and you can heal perfectly given enough time, but you must constantly spend energy to ward their effects off - if you don't eat or sustain yourself on power, you'll still hunger and waste away; using energy to fight Grimm doesn't let you fight disease, and going all out too often makes you age.