Strongest Character In Fiction

Who would win the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny if Mr. Rogers sat it out?

>it's a power level thread again

Prolly Demonbane.

Niggaaaaaaa

i mean of these, mr. teatime isn't really all that, tom bombadil is only powerful in his domain, ungoliant is tough but not that tough.
that leaves the chaos gods, who are unstoppable except maybe anthony could stop them or the endless might be able to finagle something, but they aren't all poweful. saitama can't stop them. anthony can probably unmake them BUT i think they could probably corrupt him, or failing that easily trick him, as hes just a kid. sandman could also trick him, and idk if saitama can kill him.
can saitama kill the endless? probably, but would they let him?
and can saitama kill chaos gods? i doubt it.
that leaves endless vs chaos, and the endless are killable so i have to give this one to chaos as much as saitama is a meme.
though if suddenly all of them entered final destination and duked it out, anthony might be able to get rid of all of them IF he isnt somehow mind raped by chaos first.

Okay, so we know Saitama can kill anything with one punch, but what if he can't punch something?
Like a ghost, or the chaos gods, or something else incorporeal?

Teatime could probably figure out how to kill virtually anything, considering he had a plan to kill Death himself.

The tree that Ungoliant almost completely drained was a huge source of energy, to the point that the sun and stars are nothing but insignificant specks compared to what it once was. She wasn't even close to satisfied. This implies her degree of consumption far exceeds what even exists on any mortal plane.

That's the fun thing about "ultimate showdown" that's lost on just power tiers. When you add in a lot of characters, you get bogged down in who can kill who, and who's immune to the others. Power lists are for arguing, showdowns are just for fun.

In theory, any version of Death other than Castlevania or Nagash at least stalemates because Death exists until nothing can ever die again. Unless Teatime survives long enough to get to them anyway.

He's indestructible and has unbeatable willpower. But if he can't punch it or outwit it, he'd be unable to harm them either.

But Chaos and ghosts die to Combat Resolution, which I think he'd always win.

ah but in strange dreams even death my die
so we're back to chaos i think.

Power-man could take them all.

power man can't beat saitama, he is saitama.
The exact same joke.

People seem to forget that Saitama is a joke character with an infinite power limit. The writer has said he will never be beaten, he will never even struggle to beat an enemy. Ever. It will never happen because he exists within a narrative built around him.

Who wins Veeky Forums?

That's not the Superman Thought Robot

Gag characters are in a league of their own.

Only in the world of his writer.

Clearly error 404

Nobody wins in the end. One Punch Man defeats everyone, but in the process misses the big sale at the local market, thus also defeating himself.

>the Power Man entry
And that's how I knew that despite all the shitty memes, it was a good chart.

nah. Saitama cannot make /v/ enjoy video games
full stop

Like every other character ever build?

>papyrus is in the list
>/pol/-tan is in the list
>fucking Stallman made it too somehow

He predates Saitama, which means he wins.

Yes, so if you take him into a versus scenario, you take him outside of the world of his author, which removes his meta-narrative advantage.

Meanwhile, Power-Man's world is the world of internet arguments.

Choose your favored flavor of christian God of the week and there you have it.

this was already solved here

>zeedmilleniummon
>Coop
>Moon Man
>Ted Cruz
Holy god this list is thourough

>Elle dies
>even in VS bullshit Ludger can't catch a break

The only reason the Flash ever has any difficulty with an opponent is that the writers never make use of the full level of ridiculous bullshit power they've given him over the years.

If he really wanted, the Flash could just go back to the dawn of time and "one punch" the entire universe out of existence, and he would survive outside of time in the speed force, while his opponent would never even have a chance to exist in the first place.
The dude's power level is "utterly retarded."

You are all of you wrong.

Carmen Sandiego has stolen, among other things, the Eiffel Tower, Mt. Everest, THE MOON, THE ANDROMEDA GALAXY, THE PORTUGUESE LANGUAGE, TAI-CHI, AND THE MASON-DIXON LINE.

Note that the Moon has a mass of about 76 sextillion kilograms.

Note that the Andromeda Galaxy has about 1 trillion stars, or around ten times as many stars as are in the Milky Way (our own).

Note that the Portuguese Language isn't a physical thing, and nor is Tai Chi.

Note that not only is the Mason-Dixon line not a physical thing, but it's an OBSOLETE non-existant thing. It's a geographical concept. And yet Carmen Sandiego has stolen it.

You think she can't steal The Endless' existence, Chaos' power, Saitama's strength, or Tom Bombadil's...Tom Bombadil-ness?

You're wrong. In fact, you're MORE than wrong.

See, Carmen Sandiego ALWAYS SUCCEEDS in stealing things. She might not succeed it getting away with it, but that doesn't change the fact that the instant she wants something, SHE HAS IT, and all the games and shows are about getting the thing she's stolen BACK. Because you CANNOT STOP HER.

Carmen Sandiego is the most powerful being in fiction, bar none.

>Teatime could probably figure out how to kill virtually anything, considering he had a plan to kill Death himself.
His plan failed.

Some Suggsverse janitor could kill all those guys in your image just by blining at them

True, but I'd say that he tried to do something that ought to be impossible, and he very nearly did it. Along the way he did a number of other impossible things, so I don't think he was incapable of succeeding.

This would hold more water if Brock Lesnar hadn't ended the Undertaker's streak

Saitama is obviously power man.

I mean, just look at their bald, bald heads.

Come back with a character from the song.

She also stole all the Gulash, the salt from the Dead Sea, the fish from half the Lake Titicaca, the gleam of the Hope Diamond, the smile of the Monalisa, the Bigfoot, beams of light from a flashlight, the BEST coffee, all the Salsa, the face of George Washington from all the one dollar bills, the steps of the Tango and the International Date Line.
She also stole that image, since it actually was from another character that was photoshopped red, and thus become Carmen Sandiego's image.
She's some conceptual fuckery bullshit.

Ea gg ez

And the big trick here is I'm not seeing anyone posted so far who can stop her. There are some pretty powerful people here, but none of them seem to have any kind of protection against theft that doesn't rely on their supernatural or special abilities, which are the very things being stolen to begin with.

10/10 stomps all

The answer is obvious.

Image related

traditional games

SCP-682

>implying that staying strictly within the designated boundaries is what Veeky Forums is about

Why do people love to hype Saitama but forget about pic related?

He's literally the same thing, except it's a gun that never misses instead of a punch. He's better in every way.

Carmen Sandiego stole his gun. In fact, fuck it, she stole every gun, everywhere, and throughout history.

Buttered toast

Chaos gods got this so fucking hard.

Just shoot her.

Not if Carmen has anything to say about it.

She stole the Bermuda Triangle, for Chrissake. She probably made it get lost in itself. You think she can't take down those four losers?

Neither has power man
But Saitama hasnt tried in cannon
oooooooo

We covered that one already: As usual, Carmen Sandiego is three steps ahead. Literally in this case, seeing as your post was three posts after she had already stolen them. Possibly more.

Josuke Higashikata (Part 8)

Carmen operates on cartoon physics, which means she could be stealing your bullets without you even realizing.

Basically the only way to stop her is with equally nonsense detective work.

Onepunch man is from 2009
I doubt Power-man meme is that old

Can't steal what you don't know is coming.

She steals the Grimdarkness of 40K, what now?

Warp fuckery beats her easy.

To the Chaos gods anything she steals still exists in all states throughout time to them, due to warp / chaos god time fuckanomics.

They are literally one of the few that have the perfect counter to Carmen

She stole the light from a flashlight, why wouldn't she steal bullets?
She's a cartoon character

But as we already established, she knew it was coming, hence why she stole all the guns in the first place. Saint of Killers wasn't directly threatening her, but she saw the threat and so took all the guns. Everywhere.

Pretty much this. And even then she has Joker Immunity; i.e., she'll just break out of prison in time for the next round.

I feel you don't understand the concept of "theft". It means that someone took something from you. You don't have it anymore. And Carmen has never been shown to have a limit on her ability to steal things, not when she's stealing galaxies and concepts.

I can easily believe that she can, for example, steal all excess, everywhere, completely denying Slaanesh excess. Bye-bye Slaanesh.

Rinse and repeat for the other three.

Sneak attacks of any kind kill her dead. She has no counters to those, dummy.

See

He could probably steal her ability to steal

>my shitposting is fine because of arbitrary, made up definitions on what I think is acceptable to post on a board

traditional games

This. They cannot be destroyed unless the whole Universe ceases to exist and even then it was probably just as planned.

You do know that Power Man is a real fictional character right?

Carmen stole the chaos gods and the warp.

Now cultist kids have togo on an edutaining adventure to rescue chaos.

I dont think you understand the concept of omnipotent beings with their own version of cartoon physics / toon force that dont interact with time as a linear due to said chaos toon force.

The best case scenario for her is they tie her up in a time loop with her putting in her considerable but very singular effort towards constantly resealing things and concepts from them whith no loss to Chaos at all.

While diverting an almost infinitively small amount of their ongoing attention to keep that hellish loop going for her.

She has good toon force and reality warping powers she is not omnipotent and omnipresent though.

My shitposts are in favor of a better, livelier, more entertaining Veeky Forums. Your shitposts are stupid no-fun-allowed horseshit.
My shitposts > your shitposts

>Omnipotent
>Chaos Gods

Pick one

Cartoons will always be more """powerful""" than semi-serious settings.

>chaosfags doing the "nuh-uh chaos wins forever" shit again

Chaos is a double-edged sword that cuts itself as well as its target. Chaos gets beaten regularly by folks with way less power than Carmen Sandiego, so your argument doesn't hold up very well.

Carmen steals the chaos gods and the entire warp.

Engage in edutainment adventure to recover.

The gap is still wide enough that taking from them doesnt affect shit because Chaos still exists from the point of perspective before you took from them and is still able to interact with you because time dont mean shit to them.

They also are more than willing to pause the great game for a moment, or an eternity who knows when something annoys them enough to distract them from it.

see
>Chaos still exists from the point of perspective before you took from them and is still able to interact with you because time dont mean shit to them.

Theyre effectively immune to her powers, get over it.

I don't think chaos has any way to resist the warp, or even the entire 40k galaxy being stolen.

Carmen's done it before, twice.

>Saitama cant stop them
What is it about no air conditioning you dont understand?

No they aren't. She can steal them. And the warp. And the galaxy. And time.
Canon.

He said character, not anthropomorphized raw cosmic force.

She just steals the entire timeline, you dummy.

They sure as hell are, everything said about Chaos that counters her is cannon too.

Which doesnt mean shit to beings that are outside time.

As impressive as she is, in all her cannon stealing feats she is still stealing within laws and systems that dont apply to Chaos.

Thats the point you guys are ignoring to give her an edge she doesnt actually have in this instance.

Nah.
Chaos is explicitly weak to galaxy spanning threats and removal of all life, in their own books.

Carmen has them in the bag. Literally.

She literally stole things outside rules and order.
She can steal cincepts. Like outside of time. Or omnipotent.

>itt: another powerlevel thread dragged down by chaosfags

>chaosfags salty carmen is able to dismantle their powers with ease
Delicious

The funniest part is their complete unwillingness to have a chaos undivided warband go on an edutainment adventure. Which is the only known defense to carmen.

Still can't do nothing about a sneak attack.

>this triggers the chaosfag

Step 1
>steal their omnipotence
Step 2
>steal their excess/rage/change/decay
Step 3
>if they somehow still exist lock them in a little box.

You forget step 4:
Be foiled by inquisitive chaos kids

I'm convinced. I mean, sure, the Flash COULD run back in time and prevent Carmen Sandiego from existing, but he can't do that if she stole his speedforce.
And the thought of a Carmen Sandiego with the ability to travel backwards in time and across all dimensions, and be everywhere in every universe all at once, and steal EVERYTHING, even the metaphysical and metaphorical, is pretty damn scary.

>papyrus is on the list
>no sans