Oh shit it's the inquisitor, everybody act cool!

oh shit it's the inquisitor, everybody act cool!

Eat his ass while giving him a reach around

HA!

You fell for the old Fake Inquisitor dodge!

Sup

Did I, now?

My only romantic pleasures are emotional support, handholding, and sex in the aquila position!

>the aquila position
How would it work

reminds me that i should spend less time around teenagers

Faith in the emperor

Oh shi- erm, greetings, noble Inquisitor! A fine day to... inquisit, is it not?

The word you're looking for is 'inquire', heretic.

Considering how the aquila is a two headed eagle, meaning that as a position it would have to involve merging in the flesh at least partially, it's gonna be heresy.

Ei

Ahaha, yes, of course. Thank you.

You might want to go "inquire" over there, I'm sure you'll find something far more interesting than little ol' me.

Just a normal Guardi-I MEAN stormtrooper here, Inquisitor! Nothing heretical or xeno related here!

Please don't shoot me!

SCOURGE AND PURGE!

kek, I remember the good ol' day when Veeky Forums made a squad composed only of xenos with a single normal guardsmen and everyone trying to pass for one
Even the Tyrannid

It's the one where you mount the object of your amorous advances, perch on top of their raised posterior and flap your arms to maintain balance.

It is the most sacred and natural method of procreation, recovered from an ancient data archive on Holy Terra.

Everything is cool. Killed some Xenos lately? I got some big Xenos lately.

I go find the biggest skull I can and sit on it.
It should put me above suspicion.

i can't believe a sat and watched that whole gif.

>needing to act a certain way in the presence of the inquisition implies that you have something to hide.
>hiding something from the inquisition

If you're default behavior isn't naturally in line without the threat of authority you're already BLAMable too be honest.

Got any sources on that? Sounds like something fun to look into.

That makes two of us.

The aquila position is a varient of what we call the "fusion" position today, which is preformed in zero-g. The only differences between the Aquila and The Fusion is that because it is in zero-g the act is preformed with belts holding the partners together, the man places his legs on the womens shoulders as well, and both parties arms thrown back to brace against nearby walls. The arms act as the wings of the eagle, the couples conjoined bodies as the torso, and their head are (obviously) the two heads of the eagle. The impracticality of this sexual practice mean that it's only purpose is for tantric sex rituals venerating the emperor, and is practiced only on certain pleasure worlds.

Three, no regrets

'ELOL ME LAHD! FER DAH EMPRAH!

underrated post

Witness me!

four

Nothing wrong here Inquisitor

five now

No sir, nothing heretical here. Just a, uh, study-session for the big test.

Eight

Nine.

I'm pretty sure it's inquisit.

13 reporting in.

Yeah, I was the eleventh one

Sauce pls

Holy shit that was probably the longest gif I've ever seen

And I still watched it.

cool gif
thanks !

Guess I'm 14th?

Longer than
>ring ring

FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK YOUUUUU INQUISITOR

I originally read that as the object of your armored advances

Source?

Allo guv, here for your scheduled weekly pre-lunch Wiccan sexual intercourse?