Hey Veeky Forums, what is your exit strategy?

Hey Veeky Forums, what is your exit strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4FswrMCuNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably a gun

overdose on ganja

A gun

dem stretchmarks

how many buttcoins for her to sit on my face

id still probably eat it tho

youtube.com/watch?v=E4FswrMCuNA

>not wanting a plush ass with some stretch marks

gay or virgin detected. real gamers know plush stretched asses are the softest

tongue punching her brap factory

where? thats cellulite on the ass.

thats not stretchmarks. Have you ever seen in women outside of your moms bedroom?

CRYPTO *IS* THE EXIT STRATEGY

That's not stretch marks it's cellulite

Beta uprising

The cellulite disappears when she bends over

Looks like my gf, wish she was hotter tho, maybe after crypto gains I can throw away my 19yo thot and go back to 18yo.

I bet she's like... 25? This is the start of the deterioration of women's bodies into skinnyfat, where its very clear that this is what is happening. Probably did some sports and was physically active while younger, but that changed and she doesn't realize the cost of this changing. She will just get saggier and saggier because she doesn't work out in any serious way and her diet is low protein. You see the typical not-very-fat 50 year old woman body? It's achieved by taking the path that you can see this woman is starting here.

cry a river.
start playing games again. i will never even own 1 btc.... ship sailed way to long ago.

>plush
>softest
Asses with some consistency (muscle) are best. If they just give way like a bag of water it's frankly kind of gross and it doesn't feel good during sex. There's no "bounce".

Once I've made 16x I'll move my initial investment back to fiat then go all in XMR til 12-20x then withdraw a million and play with the rest in risky coins

Sell altcoins for Bitcoin on all exchanges
Send all Bitcoin to Coinbase
Sell Bitcoin for EUR
Send EUR to my bank account

I get to keep around 95% but at least I don't get scammed.

Yeah i only fuck guys because i hate cellulose and non muscular body is kinda gross, yuk.

Doesnt cellulite happen because of dehydration? Fat cells need water to remain smooth or so I heard

I forgot to mention that I do this every time I double my initial investment.

Take $5k out every time I'm above $10k etc.

sauce?

why does her but have acne scars?

You're retarded

down comforters on overstock.com

They're literally unhealthy and not fit to be mothers, those skinnyfat saggy sedentary lethargic lazy girls munching some cupcakes and sugared latte thinking it's an okay diet so long as they don't gain weight.
If you're not attracted to health, you're mentally ill.

Found on /b/

It's cellulite. It's from eating too many animal products + being fat, 100% of the time. Zero exceptions.

Would be a great ass without them.

Still wanna see moar

No, Just to much fat. Fat deposits in different people in different places. most women get more around their arse and thighs so even skinny women are prone to cellulite. It gets airbrushed out a lot or most models without it have survived on a diet of cocaine and champaign since their teens and never grew the fat cells int eh first place, so have little to none. That is abnormal. Most people, especially women develope cellulite and stretch marks.
Cool fact about fat cells, the body can create them but it will never get rid of them. So once your body has made them (aka you became overweight) it is much easier to put the weight back on again afterwards. They stay there as empty sacks waiting to be filled.
t. I lost 110lbs, at 32 no loose skin (genetics, sometimes you get it sometime you don't, nothing you can do) that I put on in my late 20s from being skinny most of my life.
>I know my fat stuff
The best diet is calories in vs calories out and exercises lots. 3500 calories = 1lb of body fat. It's maths!

Nice one virgin

You can get fat cells killed, but yeah you're right

That's a wage cuck tier girl. We need to strive for more.

congrats on your weight loss

thats physiological not possible bro :(

Get rich then lose it all then kill myself.

CANT CASH OUT
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

she taking a shower bc that ass smells like swampass

>choose gold digger whore instead of wholesome qt
No thanks faggot

>we need to strive for gold diggers that don't aspire to be anything other than parasites
Freeking epic whore my dood

scromiting is real brah

It's not gold digging its female privilege. Just the way she goes.

Blue board not a cottage cheese forum you fuck.

Solid analysis.

I think I'm already trapped guys I have a decent apprenticeship with 6 figures gaurenteed in 3 years but at 23 I knocked a chick up and she kept it. I dating this bitch AND I'm paying child support I barley scratch 2000 a month. Three more years of this apprenticeship and another part time job. The bitch I'm dating is ok and all but she loves the idea of more kids which is a wage cuck trap. I can barley afford one let alone another. I've been living at home since the kid was born but that's about to end and I will have even less to put towards investment.....hold me biz I'm not going to make it.

well, just think of it as a few more years until you can afford to hire a good hitman to take her out. Then you can raise your kid yourself or ship em off to school somewhere.

Holy fuck chubby chasers BTFO