Ripple is going to 1 buck, huh?

tfw only 32 tokens

well, it's better to be on the moonrocket riding monkeyclass than being left behind in stinky linkieville

Yes it is, and probably will happen in 1 hour or so. Only the bitcoinfags and etheretards want to believe otherwise so they don't lose money

$223 next year

agreed fellow ripple-goer

I've got news for you. It's going to somewhere around 8 bucks.

XRP is moving on the end of a gigantic bull flag. Because XRP (or any other crypto) isn't actually worth anything, it will be technical analysts who ascribe a price to XRP. The rule of the bull flag (which is also not based on anything but superstition) is that the increase in the price after breaking out from the pennant is equal to the height of the flagpole. On the log-scale graph that I've highlighted, that price is around 8-10 dollars. So just hold for a week and enjoy your gains.

Will it go to $2?

4?

6?

suddenly being a cripple bagholder isn't so bad anymore
thank you based gooks

buy high, sell higher
the link stinks and the ark is never coming.
don't miss this one.

wait for more of a dip? or buy immediately?

On top of that, you can even see how it made a textbook bull-flag pattern earlier this year, plateauing at 3 cents and then finishing at 25. We are repeated the same fractal pattern, but this time at double the time scale. This chart is a technical analysts wet dream and they will make damned sure to fulfil the prophecy, believe you me.

fuck it buying 60 dollars more of it

it's consolidating at like 82c, probably safe for the moment

94 shares now feels comfy

it was 86 on binance

What are you fags going to do after it fails the bank trials because it's shit tech

yeah different exchanges sell diff prices. whatever it's consolidating at right now is prob aight

yeah i was watching the dip. did a quick refuel before moon mission

When do you think it would reach 8 or 10 dollars? Are you thinking weeks, months, or years?

bump

I dont think it can based off market cap my guy research in to market cap

Never

quick question: Say Ripple is 1/10th of ETH's market cap (I know it's not.) Doest this mean if one day the amount of money invested into Ripple matches ETH's current market cap, that the price will then be x10 of what it is now?

I tattoo ripples logo on my ass if that happens. Screen cap this.

hell, if that happens, i'll buy a fidget spinner for each and everyone of you fuckers on this board.

Banks haven't put a single dollar in crypto tx. That's what ripple will do introduce trillion in new market cap.

how long do ripple transfers take? ive been waiting for over an hour for this shit to go through

Ya but the token does not function and its premined(based on my understanding)

They save over 60% on tx compared to what they are using now.

Someone earlier posted a link of some Asian banks tx using ripple on Friday.

True you can't mine, all 38 billion coins are already available. I believe ripple already put a certain percentage of coins into escrow for tx's.

If it goes to $500 I'll tattoo ripple logo on each of my ass cheeks, and fidget spinner tattoos on each arm.

I saved a screenshot of my reply. Hodl for lambo land.

I only have 9500 coins

how far will it crash?