Me trying to daytrade:

Me trying to daytrade:
I sell.
I panic buy in high again because it looks like the next moon mission.
It goes down.
I say "O.K. I'll wait and sell at another high."
It goes down more.
"It's O.K. I believe in this coin, and it didn't reach my stop loss order yet."
It's 50% on the way of my stop loss order.
"O.K. It'll rise again, I'm sure."
It reached my stop loss order.
"O.K. I sold them now, no big problem, I'll just buy in again after it reached ATL"
It moons.

What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/u3vpNqe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BUY HIGH
SEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL LOWWWWWWWWWWWW

don't see what the problem here is, OP

What about
SELL LOW
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYY HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're doing what most are doing, FOMOing. Really, I think maybe max. 5% people can daytrade and make profit. Other 95% are just losing money because it's so fucking stressful and hard to be patient.

join a discord with like minded peeople like this one discord.gg / mPTZrjN

I'm always FOMOing at the wrong moments when it's just pretending to go on a moon mission and when it actually goes to a moon mission I just think it's fake.

I wanna KMS

The huge spikes you see aren't natural. They/re planned in groups... discord.gg/u3vpNqe

If it helps, whenever you think of a certain action like "oh noes I should sell", or "im missing out, I have to buy" - just do the opposite.

Also, don't invest all your holdings. Take like a small portion like 1-2$ and use them for practice. You won't profit or lose much, but since you trade with pennies it will relieve stress and you will gain exp. Good luck!

let groups do the heavy lifting, finding coins and entry exit points etc.. and you collect the money :)

don't be retarded user

joined [:

1.) DO NOT join a pump group
2.) If youre FOMOing, use trailing stop sells w/ small percentage
3.) take time and DYOR on small cap coins with milestones in there timeline/progress some days ahead

If I bought ripple last year and If I'd just held the stuff I'd have close to $200k right now.

I started with $1000 and currently have $1800 after a whole year in an insane bull market.

I've made profit but lost it all again doing stupid shit.

not getting lucky

play the ladder you fucking mong

do more research

the /biz way

>I started with $1000 and currently have $1800 after a whole year in an insane bull market.
Dude seriously? that can't be true. I joined two months ago and I'm already up 3x. I know for a fact if I had join in january I would have gone all into BTC or ETH and that for sure would have given me a lot of money.

you badly need some moving averages
34, 100, 200 would be a start
at least then you'd be buying shit that's actually going up

>Dude seriously? that can't be true. I joined two months ago and I'm already up 3x.

Oh, I made some money, I had about 8k in august. but lost it all on shitcoins and doing risky shit.

I've bounced between $2k and $4k more times than I can remember.

>I know for a fact if I had join in january I would have gone all into BTC or ETH

Also, I went all in on BTC too, but it was boring. So I tried to beat it and failed.

I had no Idea that the year would end here. I thought BTC would hit 5k maximum by the years end. The prices all seem so ridiculous now.

1. LURK MOAR.
2. Get trial of coinigy. It's free for 30 days.
3. LURK MOAR.
4. Go to youtube, search coinigy. You'll find trading/TA tutorials for newfags. (You need #1 so you have the same interface as in video, and don't have to scratch your head how to get RSI displayed on your exchange.)
4. LURK MOAR.
5. The tutorials are done by a dude behind a site called Rational Investor, once you're done with coinigy tutorials start researching in this direction.
6. LURK MOAR.
7. Read "Trading in the zone".
8. LURK MOAR.
9. Research different trading styles and find what works best for you.
10. LURK MOAR.
11. Teach newfags what you have learned.

bump coz' it's sound advice.