Link PnD

Guys be careful with the mot recent link PnD, we have seen this before, it jumps to 2k sats then goes back to 1500 or lower.
The link tweeted by swift is from October and is related to ripple, not chainlink.
Ripple = organic growth
ChainLink = pravik pajeet discord pnd
Invest carefully

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/413191-ripple-surge-beats-bitcoin-litecoin/
swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu
swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XRP organic growth? LOL...see you back at $0.25 where it belongs, when Daddy runs again...

Probably the only alt that didn't care about btc mini bullrun to 17200 yesterday

>The link tweeted by swift is from October and is related to ripple
Lmao how retarded can you be?
The tweet was about Hyperledger Fabric.

no actually the tweet was about ur mum

rt.com/business/413191-ripple-surge-beats-bitcoin-litecoin/
Fucking RT article about ripple, ofc its organic growth
Wasn't the Nda going to end today? Why didn't they announce anything related to chainlink or anything at all?
It's a PnD guys, the moon will happen after Sergeys announcement on slack, not before.

>Wasn't the Nda going to end today?
lol wtf are you talking about?

Still laughing at you thinking Swift's GPI involved Ripple lmao.

I would post that infograph hosted on swift.com where they literally show RIPPLE on it but I didn't save it.

Connect the dots user. Your smart acting dumb.

swift.com/our-solutions/interfaces-and-integration/alliance-lite2/features#topic-tabs-menu

>I would but I don't have it ;))

name?

Did you really miss that? It got posted here like 10 days ago or so

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

fucking kek

sir it is very important that you must understand SWIFT will never buy your bob coin.

There, dialog between swift and RIPPLE
Hosted on an official swift site
Thanks user

Suuuuure buddy.

I know you're trolling or maybe just to dumb to scroll and read the rest of the comments itt
Anyways swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/SI02_Future-of-Transaction-Banking.jpg

Cute.

Ripple

it says ripple, wat more do u want

test

>he thought Ripple was involved in GPI
lmao

The people who drew that cute diagram don't even work at Swift.

>The people who drew that cute diagram don't even work at Swift.
Haha