I made it

>tried gambling on countless
shitcoins hoping they would moon so I can retire early.
>wagecucked for 1000s of hours.
>barely made any money in Crypto.
>sold all my coins.
>threaten suicide to mom.
>tell her im unhappy and will killmyself soon.
>mom is pretty wealthy, 2.5 million USD networth with no debts/huge expenses.
>im an only child also.
>she gives me 300k so I can retire early so I will be happy and won't kill myself.
>going to buy a 120k-150k condo/small house in a rural LCOL area.
>invest the rest and live off that.
>can easily live off 8k- 10k per year.

Heh guess i finally made it guys. I'll enjoy a comfy hermit life playing video games alone all day. Im leaving biz forever once I quit my job on monday and get everything set up. Maybe I can enjoy a few years of freedom before I die.

that's cool man, hope you enjoy your time left.

Find some peace and enjoy your life dude

pathetic

You fucking retard you're a failure and you literally got FREE MONEY and you'll immediately spend it on some shitty house?
I vest all that immediately maybe keep 10k for food and basic shit and that's it. If you don't x

If you don't x3 that money you'll be seen as a double fail by your family and by yourself (if you're still capable of feeling shame at this point)

>>can easily live off 8k- 10k per year.

Good luck op!

hope u will be happy user. u are lucky to be born wealthy.

a small house in a rural area would be my dream too.

Chillout. Everything becomes dust.

Buy LINK

Wow you deserve all of that for the hard work you've put in.

What a sad ending to your bloodline. Your ancestors weep.

Your family must be proud of you. Not even able to make a profit in the easiest bull market ever.

It's easy, no kids, no gf, don't buy shit like iphones and clothes. I like staying inside everyday. I only spend around 12k per year now. I could easily bump it down 1k or 2k.

loser

Great post. So true.

Cool bro. But if you could not make money on your other investments how will you now?

I had a similar situation. Would suggest to keep working something you enjoy, not for the extra money, but just to keep busy. Hermit life is a sad one

buy REQ

Leech kys and give your mom her money back

Being a hermit in the woods or a monk in a cave is good for self-development but not necessarily healthy adult development where you participate in society at large.