Drawthread: Shouting Beast Edition

On the last Veeky Forums drawthread: Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

halycon450.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolled 2 (1d50)

Got time for a quick sketch in the next hour if anyone's interested.
pic related is about the result I have time for.

I would love your take on this concept. An Aasimar man with hair and eyes like the photos, armor and a sword like the woman in the sketch on the right, and a shield like the man on the bottom left.

hey

taking simple/unsettling requests.

don't know why you want her to be bald but her you go. feel free to re request.

*here

Just casting down my anchor again for the artist that's filling my request, so make sure they know I'm still following it when they have time for it. If you didn't see my response before, just repeating here that I love what you're doing with the request so far, thanks. Only thing I could think to adjust at all would be to make the blade of the sword a bit longer, but I'm content as-is.

Requesting an Inquisitor NPC in my game.

Passive pose is fine, though if you want to recreate a recent in-game moment you could have massive lightning bursting from her left-hand fingertips and leading to a large ash pile, as she holds her force sword in her right hand.

anchoring my request for a Jedi knight wearing armor and robes like in ref, wielding a cross blade light saber.

I would like to request a handful of young sheep abhumans clinging to the limbs of a Space Wolf chapter marine.
He's using them as weights.

Requesting an American version of a Witcher. Think 1790-1830, and in a universe divorced from that of the Witcher itself.

Pic are the kind of monsters he would be up against

anchoring my request for a Tiefling country girl enjoying some time off from her daily chores.

She has a pair of black goat horns, and wears her hair in pigtails. Her tail is kind of cow-like flesh comprising most of it until a fury end. Her skin has a farmers tan from wearing normal length clothes most of the time, with a cute collection of freckles on her nose, cheeks, shoulders and chest. Her feet are like a humans. She is currently wearing just a pair of overalls and nothing else.

Hopefully artist wasn't driven off by falsfager, will be using the tripcode to verify my identity.

Requesting art of my Vishkanya Bard.

He has long black hair and looks like Gin Ichimaru from Bleach. He dresses in fine clothes, that would almost allow him to pass off as a adventuring noble without much scrutiny, and wears an eclectic number of fake jewelry pieces, rings, hair beads, and necklaces. His instrument is a strum stick.

I am thoroughly satisfied with this commish.

>my art is the OP.

I feel kinda overcome with a lot of emotions right now. Good ones. This was a nice surprise for the evening.

Requesting the male elf archer on the right patronizingly patting the head or cheeks if the female human archer on the left, as the female archer's blushing and puffing her face angrily.

On it.
Although I offer zero promises with the eyes.

Hey Drawfriends

I'd like to request my OC wearing armor.
Something light, but cute. A mix between leather armor or light steel armor.
The only thing that's really required is her choker and necklace
Her weapon(s) choice are a dagger and a fire ball.

May I please have a dryad with a shirt on that says "Eat me, I'm organic!"
Rest is up to artist, but I'd like her to have a purple lily on her head, please and thank you in advance!

Anyone want to take a crack at my snake sorceress? She is a dragonborn Child of Yig, which in setting pretty much looks like someone made a dragonborn a yuan-ti malison.

OR here. Since its a new thread, all the commentary from last time.

1) Its is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Its beyond perfect. Almost. I will probably will print the finished version and paste it on my setting folder. The guy who raged because they were not marching was a troll.

2) There are a few things to fix, however.
The human's apparently bald. He's too young to go bald. He looks like a derpy Doc Brown. Please, please, please fix it. Give him hair.

3) The stomach area on the Kestrel was meant to have leather or cloth.
Please see the reference at Otherwise her vitals would be severely exposed. I don't mind an exposed belly, but this is an easy fix.

4) Its probably too late to correct, but she looks uncomfortable. Her back should probably be more straightforward. Or perhaps its the proportions. The hips to torso ratio was halved.
Something to keep in mind next time.

5) I wish to reward you for this drawing.
You have talent and I'll be glad to send a gift.
Give me your email, tumblr or deviantart so I can contact you.

Not the draw guy. But I know exactly who you are. And it Makes it funny for me. Ich sehe dich :D

Likewise.
Has it been already 2 years?

An easy fix for 4 would be to redraw the C-shape that make her back to be more straightforward.
It'll look less bendy, more average.

Try five months.

yeah but that was a minor edit.

Here ya' go user, I'll get onto the request soon but it's kinda hard looking at my old art. So you can have this for now.

Thanks Ramen.
I hope you had a good birthday.

You have cute things. I request a cute: Young Survivor (male)
thanks

Once again reposting my request for an image of my Rogue Trader. She just got a forearm-mounted Inferno pistol and Exotic Weapons Training in Eldar Firepikes (she had one lying around from like the second session where we fucked up an Eldar ship and got insanely lucky loot rolls, which means that the old image I had of her with her power sword and plasma pistol isn't the most accurate anymore.

All the information should be in the reference, except for the fact that the Firepike is actually about twice her height. Thanks!

Anchoring WIP of my tutors-mentor request just in case artist's available: Also here's another bigger sized reference from previous thread since artist asked:

Reposting this so people know what my request was, and anchoring.

Re-requesting Paladin of Yeathan.

In case the user missed it in the last thread

Wise wendigo?

Oh hey, thanks a bunch user! This looks super pretty and so well done! I really appreciate it!

Requesting a streetfight with these 2 characters.

Two elves in modern combat armour and weapons are crouching behind rubble.

The female has red hair green eyes and a blue glowing amulet around her neck.
The male has dark eyes and tribal tattoos (think south seas) on his face and with dreads coming out of his helmet.

There is a Martian tripod fighting machine in the background.

Honestly the "street" can just be a pile of ruined wall they are taking cover behind.

Throwing down a request for my Shifter fighter chick and her big ass sword /husbando

Requesting a high flying wuxia Southeast Asian-inspired fighter girl. I'd like her to the dual carp weapon pictured in the ref image.

>taking simple/unsettling requests.
Requesting a creepy version of the bait picture.

Here you are.

And here's a close up so you can actually see the eyes.

No problem, glad you like it

C-shape reference fix to back problems.
Turns out just changing the lower back area will change the whole pose.

...?

It's kinda gauche, but how much was it?

I'm requesting an image of anyone's willing to take it.

Could someone draw a group of nerdy monster races, Naga, orc, illithid, ect? They are all around a table playing either a board game, war game, or a roleplaying game.

I'm fairly certain that curve in the original is meant to be hip fat rather than the curve of the spin itself. She's facing forward so much that the curve of her spine wouldn't be in that position anyway.

I would like you to draw our resident falsefag

here;s the base

Requesting 2 characters in the positions of the 2 characters in the comic on the left.

The man in the labcoat should be a lightly armored warlock who looks like Robert Downey Jr., and the man in the suit should be his new assistant, who dresses like the bottom right reference.

The text is cut off in the refpic, but the top panel says "I'm not a *serial* killer.", and the bottom reads "Wait, why'd you emphasize 'serial'?".

Please and thank you.

Might as well be useful while I wait for someone to pick up my request.

Anyone want their shit coloured? I did

I fucking love you, dude. You got a tumblr or something? Gonna colour them.

Glad you like them.

I have a dA halycon450.deviantart.com/

I'll PM you them when they're coloured, think my names Bear_Boxer or something similar on it

Offer's still standing other anons

Very nice. Very Souls-like

Can i request Flag designs here?
like, a nations flag?

The colors that should be used are Brown, Green and White/Beige.

Its supposed to be the flag of a Folk of Mushroom People.

Be creative about the design itself.

they look legit concept art on the thumbnail, would've mistaken it for a ref, nice job!

i will try

whoever you are please stop, it is rude to do so towards drawfriends and ORs

oh, and i just came up with the idea that a tiny pink hat on the Robert Downey Jr. - lookalike might be cute. give him a tiny pink hat please.

Fuck off.

Requesting a pirate version of Venom Snake, with eye-patch, hook-hand, an old flintlock, uniform like in the picture, and scarf around his neck like snakes. My PC didn't start out like this, he lost his hand to fiends, and his eye to the Maimed God Tyr. It didn't help that he was a Rouge It's been a running joke in our sessions that i'm Punished Snake.

Hey, you could draw me a transparent spider? With all the organs and shit visible through it's exoskeleton?

You can take whatever liberties you want with it, the creepier and more unsettling the better.

>transparent spider

Requesting a zombiefied Space Marine, he'd be in the same pose and is also dragging around either a power sword or thunder hammer the same way like in the pic.

The zombie space marine does not have his helmet on and some parts of his face or half of his face is missing. His armor should be dented, beaten and or scratched up looking with blood splatters. And maybe the zombiefied space marine is either a bloody magpie or a ultramarine (smurf).

He's for a character I just thought of. Transparent Spider Socrates mixed with the dog guy from treasure island.

>Transparent Spider Socrates

25$, not rude to ask to the price

95% of philosophical spiders are nihilist and wouldn't even bother you.

The dangerous ones live in shitholes like Thebes and Epidaurus anyway.

So man the fuck up. You fuckers would be scared of Epistemology if you could.

i will try.

>Epistemology

>the theory of knowledge, especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope. Epistemology is the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion.

> A giant ass spider lecturing me about how it's just my opinion that I need a bigger roll of newspaper to smash his head in.

That'd be a sight to see

Requesting the following: a night scene with a full moon. A woman in either a water soaked translucent dress or a one piece up to her hips/ waist in the water. Dark hair past her shoulders.
She's facing the viewer but instead of a face is the gaping multi-toothed maw of a lamprey

>spider lecturing me about how it's just my opinion that I need a bigger roll of newspaper to smash his head in.

>A giant ass spider lecturing me about how it's just my opinion that I need a bigger roll of newspaper to smash his head in.

Somebody draw this

Posting a request for an anachronistic knight with sexy puffy slashed sleeves.

Would I get more interest if the description wasn't in the image?

If anyone is up for it i'd like a character that looks like about 15-16, with the face of the left top 2 pictures, and the body shape of the lower left picture. He could be wearing either a spacesuit, or a skintight jumpsuit, like the ones on the right, as long as it looks somewhat mundane, like some trekking outfit.

As a character, he's a weird and smart person, but deliberately fools people into thinking he's no threat by looking mundane and innocent.

cute! CUUUTE

no bully the spidos

>Rolled up Newspaper of Extermination
>10% more damage against arachnids
>5% Change of paper cut on missed swings

NO

BULLY

reminds me of kumo-chan

Female elven monk. A villain side kick. Think fantasy Shego.
She broke into a forbidden city and ate a shard of the silver flame, so now she reincarnates when she dies.
Any other details are left up to the artist.

this is now a spoder thread

Couldn't colour them because of whatever way you do your stuff, but I said I was going to colour them in some way.

Tried making it look like they were deep underwater. Hope you like it man.

not the final thing but couldn't resist with all these cute spiders

>no ":3" or heart on the abdomen

ONE JOB user

Yeah. Its easier to see with the base.
My recommendation is still to smooth the backside. She'll look less thin, more average build, and the back won't look so painful.

But that's just my opinion.

Kindly Requesting "Appalachian Knight" a character from a future Post Apocalyptic America. The 1st Kentucky Infantry Regt. Standard in the background Similiar to Fallout Power Armor pic. Character is Standing with Rifle held muzzle up in right hand. Stylization is great! Need not be a drawn copy of a photographic references. Thank you very much!

Anchor

That is terrible Cringe worthy passive aggressive bullshit.

Requesting an elven eldritch lancer lady.

She's a tall and fit with long, sleek blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and stern/exasperated golden eyes. Her lance is a head taller than she is and made of fine materials suiting a noble. She wears mythril armor with a short, fitted, white dragonskin gambeson beneath and black riding leathers, gauntlets, and boots.

Something of her readied for battle or even just holding her lance at her side, bloodied after a battle would be really nice. She actually fights mounted on a young adult white dragon of her own, but I wouldn't expect anyone to include that

Thanks for any consideration.

Please look up the meaning of phrases before you use them.

is that the dragon whiskers?

>She actually fights mounted on a young adult white dragon of her own, but I wouldn't expect anyone to include that
Don't be so sure.

i got an odd request.

Requesting either one of the following they are basically the same but it is up to you:

1-A floating stone head of a woman festering on a dying man, Prometheus style. Many corpses of the same man are lying around. He is obviously withering in pain. As for the head itself, it has nothing special but small strands of flesh acting as her 'hair'. the rest is up to you.

2- A more detailed view about the floating stone head, the base of her neck spewed random strands of flesh forming a pesudo-body. Skin is always ripping itself and regenerating from the spikes of irregular bone and random flesh tendrils. alternatively you can draw her without skin to save the hassle.

The poor devils, chained and drowning for eternity...

It is! Though it doesn't have to be exactly that for what I'm requesting. I like the aesthetic.
Fingers crossed after seeing some amazing large scale deliveries, but I don't want to expect so much for free. I would be happy enough just with the fighter herself.