What's his stats?

What's his stats?

well sitharak is a god, and if I learned anything from the lady of pain, you don't stat gods, or equivalent beings; because then some dumbass goes to try and fight it.

Yeah but didn't someone actually do that?

Gods are meant for slaying. It's the only logical outcome for a deity in a world of murderhobos.

Kinda this^^

I'm kinda hoping we eventually get big enough to spit in our creators eye too.
Just gotta stop heat death and make our own universes... with blackjack... and hookers.

Bluff: arbitrarily high.
You never know which way Sithrak is fucking with you.

A better question is what benefits he'd give as a patron deity.

Nothing other than a certain peace of mind given by knowing what awaits you with certainty.

Knowledge of certain damnation can have an affect on others around you though. You could depress people so hard, all while your faith in Sithrak keeps you upbeat in the face of it. At higher levels, you can even control who it affects like with Channel Divinity.

That kinda relies on the world being monodeific - i.e. that everybody goes to Sithrak, whether they believe he exists or not, whether they worship or deny him.

In D&D, you'd go to whoever you worship (or nine hells if you're evil but not important enough for evil deities to get you personally), so Sithrak doesn't work.

It's not so much what the god provides, as it is what trying to avoid that god provides.
I imagine some of the best practitioners of medical science and magic are worshipers of Sithrak, capable of astounding feats of healing, and I figure some of the most refined anti-divine wards are crafted by Sithraken priests.

Everything goes to Sithrak in the end, even he himself.

But even Sithrak has suggested that the fate awaiting us in the book of Sithrak may not be what actually awaits us.

There is no certainty, even in the horrible horrible certainty.

well then you get the whole "when you die you go to Sithrak."
"Nuh uh, I go to MY god."
"well your god is false, bitch."
"NUH UH!"
>Jihads everywhere

but that was only his teenage poetry

No-one can prove they didn't.

> What's

>In D&D, you'd go to whoever you worship (or nine hells if you're evil but not important enough for evil deities to get you personally)

This is possibly the best reason I can think of for people to worship evil gods. They know they've fucked up and now they're trying to escape hell.

>hello I am unaware of Veeky Forums memes

It's actually really easy to explain why people are evil in D&D- what deliberately evil person actually thinks that when they get to the Nine Hells they're going to end up a Lemure?
They usually think they're too valuable to the forces of evil for a devil to strip them of their powers.
>Why should I be scared of dying? I'll be a pit fiend for sure!

Alignment: Neural Good

I've once employed a NPC Cleric of Sithrak as an emergency plot device when I was forced to DM without preparation.

It was bloody hilarious. Statting him is useless: but I'll admit that roleplaying his followers is kinda fun (and in no way you get into iffy alignment problems, so I went neutral).

The making of the curse ghost

More importantly, what are her stats, and what is her potential as an adult.

Wolf Stats:
>Stats: Str 13, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
>HP: 2d8+4 (~13)
>Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+1)

Killing 2 wolves as a minutes-old baby is pretty fucking hardcore

I'd almost rather be a Lemure. Imagine being thrown into the forefront of the infernal hierarchy with no allies, only the simplest of holdings, and no understanding of demonic politics.

>what deliberately evil person actually thinks that when they get to the Nine Hells they're going to end up a Lemure?
Any deliberately evil people who've asked metaphysics sages about the afterlife.

Petitioners keep their personality, lose their memories, and always always always start from the bottom.
If they aren't a Lemure, it's because they're a Larva.

He's just playing with our heads now.

The smug in 2nd and third panel is great