Awesome Art thread

Awesome Art thread.
I like threads that are basically image dumps of pictures about a certain thing, like a setting, character type or monster. But i don't know what one topic to start with so how about a general thread eh?
Post anything art wise that you find awesome, something that sends your mind racing with ideas or just plain ol' feels rad to look at.

yeah

i think about this one fairly often

>Godzilla evolves into a horrifying looking humanoid nuclear god

jesus CHRIST

its more likely than you think
pic not related
your pics a good one btw i have that saved on my computer

You know what's rad? That happens at a place in canada (though to a lower extent). In tofino it's so beautiful going out on a perfectly clear, dark night and running a paddle or piece of wood through the water because this awesome algae that glows green when agitated springs to life. It also makes this amazing trail when you're speeding along in a boat, and seeing all that with the reflection of the night sky and the milky way is just exquisite.

>Guys? I've been thinking. You know what we need? More walls. Yes, I know what you're saying. We've already got a fine city wall, and a secondary city wall, and a wall around the hill, and a second wall a little further up and then the fortifications around my own humble little abode. Fine walls, those are. Fiiine walls. But do you see that stretch of land there, with not a single wall going through? Yes, I'm aware people live there. That's precisely why we owe it to them to build a wall right through them. For their protection. Definitely their protection. Also here, you see this? Can you imagine what a beautiful wall could be erected here?