>safest
>10x
>reeeeengonez!!!!!!!!!!

SALT

If chainlink isnt $3 anytime in 2018 im legit kms

ARK, Neo or OMG.

FUN

Without a doubt, this

It's mooning after ripple dies out. Screenshot this post.

VECHAIN
DYOR

You won't see it around here. It's not even in ICO yet.

Wabi

REQ/ XLM/ XMR

Omise Go.

BLAS

Verge, ETN & SafeX

CPC roadmap coming up soon

BITBAY

Do you really have to ask?

IOTA probably once their Q shit is released and tested

Does their website end in x.ai?

thanks for the laugh

Req, Strat OMG Neo etc

Vechain, the amount of partnerships they have is insane + many more announcements to come.

RaiBlocks

BTS, DBIX, probs NEO.

BRAAPCOIN

XP Coin, shit is going to blow up in Japan, has a 40 dev team they secretly got together and big releases!

>safest 10x by end of 2018?

Ripple of course

also, name?

ZenCash, best of the "Z" cryptos by far

lmao enjoy those heavy bags poorfag

CANT BUY IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CANT SELL IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SUBstratum

lol enjoy those heavy bags poorfag

Can anyone vouch for this? Trading doge coin for easy gains?

lmao it's $2.7 already but devs pulled exit scam on fucking idiots who bought into pol shill

LMAO

who is that chick

Not one of you retards suggested MOD? Check their roadmap, team and potential partners. This is minimum 10x by the end of 2018 (from 2$)

so you cant fucking SELL IT
HAHAHAHA

>newfag alert

this

bitcoin cash tbqh

Did I get scammed?

vectorspace

her on my dick

lmao welcome to /biz newfag

no the demand was so high that both exchanges crashed.

+1 for this
ive heard a lot people saying doge is good for trading but im not sure about getting in

Almost anything legitimate is safe for 10x in 12 months. BCH, LTC, ETH, ETC, NEO, XMR, ZEN, XVG, EMC2, GRS, VTC, and even BTC, just to name a few.

check'd

Will be Veeky Forums's election night.

learn the place of their token in their plans and see when dividends will start and you'll reconsider your opinion.

absolute safest 10x is stellar lumens. I don't personally bet that safe because I'm greedy but if I absolutely wanted a safe bet I'd go stellar for sure.

agree with based user.

maybe not btc, 10x would be 150k

but ltc, neo, bch absolutely could go 10x

WABI easy

> I don't personally bet that safe because I'm greedy

Shill me on some high-risk, high-reward coins. Any upcoming ICOs you're looking at?

DGB without any doubt

shorting btc 10x leverage

nice, just bought 100k of DYOR

you got /pol'ed son

It'd have a higher market cap than Bitcoin if it 10xd.
Nexus won't 10x by EOY but it's the most solid pick.

BTC

I'm well aware of what the MOD token is intended for and how the value is assessed. You're also aware dividends aren't the only way to value the token? They expect to break even mid 2018 and from then on its profit. Oh and if you weren't aware they haven't used their ICO funding which is worth over 45m (their marketcap is less than that). I suggest reading other crypto community opinions and videos about MOD and you will change your opinion

Unironically chainlink

zrx

>Can anyone vouch for this? Trading doge coin for easy gains?
Do the math.

link is a 1000x in 2018

Matchpool

Substratum most likely. Although I have a gargantuan chub for a new coin called Chaintrade right now.

Some random alt. But it'll also dump by then end of 2018, so time correctly.

How many you got user?

bitcoin cash

Req if you wanna be safe

I guess this is the random question thread

what should I focus on/learn really well now that the semester's over and I have time to trade
>crypto
>regular stocks
>forex

I hear forex is the most difficult/risky but you can make a lot of money, I just want to make enough to quit my wagecuck job and buy cool stuff.

you can make the most money on forex because it has the most volume, in terms of big percentages the best is crypto and penny stocks. If you're not trading millions stay away from forex and big stocks because they will make you less gains

Unironically this, but the memesters will scare people away from gains.

KMD is a underrated as fuck

Ethereum

Chaintrade interests me as well, but I'm not sure what gives the token itself value. Any insight?

Electroneum ETN

DNA Coin. Going parabolic tomorrow morning.

Probably ChainLink, unironically. All it would take is a less-than-absolute-dogshit EOY announcement from Sergey and it'd x10 in one week.

REQ, ehh. We'd be lucky for a x2 or x3 by EOY. I honestly expect it to leak off a little bit and it's my second biggest position.

XRB could easily still go x3-4 if it hits a proper exchange.

QSP might move exponentially if the devs stop being circlejerking queers and give some good updates. x3-4+

MANA coulld go fucking berserk if catches on like CryptoKitties, probably x5-10 from where it is now at least.

RCN I expect a firm x2 from, but if it finally catches traction it's also an easy x10.

Subtratum and Nexus also have big news on the way, probably a good time to buy after they cool off from their recent pumps.

I day trade about 80 or so.

where is ark retard
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The exchange that it's only on can fuck itself in the ass

omg is literally going to 4000% this year

Qash easy. Also Mod. Link and req as well.

>Ark

..user, I..

I just don't see it going anywhere. But also don't understand it's use case too much. Couldn't block chains be connected through a smart contract and oracle? Is Ark made obsolete by this? I read someone bashing a Linkie like me in another thread saying they can coexist, but I don't understand how Ark won't simply be made obsolete from a single tweet by Sergey

All the more reason to suck it up and buy now. Once it hits Bittrex its going straight to the moon

Why ARK?

Stellar XLM. Strong general upward trend, great tech and partnerships.

A good spread across all the bank/financial transaction coins.

Bitcoin

Cob

I've been buying a spread over coins with actual use-cases that are low-ish priced. So POWR, POE, XMR, etc. etc.

>real use cases
>POWR, POE

topkek

WaBi