Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtu.be/2NwPJo4ysXI
youtube.com/watch?v=0pBOLdZZT6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M:TG Goblins.

elaborate

bump for best small race

There are like 4 or 5 different types of MtG goblins, depending on which plane they come from, and they all have different attributes, physique and intelligence level. They're all quite goblin-like, though.
My favourites are Ravnican, Mirrodin and Zendikari ones.

Eh, any goblin.

I like the goblins that go boom. wWhich are those?

First post best post.

Mirrodin and Zendikar goblins are absolutely legit.

pathfinder

fuck 53's orange dog nosed shits

Is there any fiction behind PF goblins? Currently reading Bassingthwaite's Eberron series about goblinoids and the books seem somewhat interesting.

mtg goblins are all over the spectrum.
geen elves, to fat red imps, to longed noce green fuckers, to black wide mouthed mofo's

Pathfinder goblins are Legit the best.

the other d&d goblins just seem lacking, and are like lame hobgoblins, who inturn seem like waterdown bugbears.

pathfinder understands goblin kind.

kobolds are also another fuckery type race

Warcraft goblins

Pathfinder "goblins" are just imps or gremlins. They are not goblins.

Warcraft only has the worst everything.

The trolls are rad.

>Best Trolls
>Best Goblins
>Second Best Dwarves.
>Best gnomes

Ravnica and Kamigawa

Pathfinder's cartoonish meme goblins are certainly the worst.

Obligatory coc post

>not liking evil children goblins

Pathfinder Goblins, Warhammer Goblins, and the goblins from Labyrinth for me. The weirder and wronger the better.

>Warcraft 2 Goblins
>Gud4lulz crazy scientists who blow shit up
>Warcraft 3 Goblins
>Gud4lulz crazy salesmen and tinkerers
>WoW Goblins
>Elusive culture of oligarchs creating their own economical empires across the globe
>With explosions
>Cataclysm Goblins
>Gud4lulz Horde gnomes but CUH-RAYZIER!

We could have had something good, but memes ruined everything.

Goblins are only good as a footnote or not existent at all in Azeroth.

Apart from that, Trolls and Dwarves are spot on.

I will never accept Gnomes as an independent race from Dwarves until my last breath. They were a Dwarf subrace in Warcraft 2 and nothing will convince me otherwise!

Infowars Goblins
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Goblin Girls.

youtu.be/2NwPJo4ysXI

I disagree, Goblins should have an inherent silliness with the possibility to be taken seriously rather than the other way around.

You get good things when you take something silly seriously.

Give me warhammer goblins any day.

What even is this?

I'm assuming he is using "Goblin" as a euphemism for some group, but then again doesn't he believe in Reptile Overlords and mind control drugs in the water so maybe he means actual greenskins?

Goblins in the Swamp.

>Apart from that, Trolls and Dwarves are spot on.
Apart from the silly Jamaican accent, I've always liked WoW trolls.

The lesson here is
>Wayne Reynolds: Not even once.

Anyone here played as a goblin in DnD or similar ttrpg?
I hear they're playable with Volo's Guide to Monsters and I love these little guys.

I like the crazy goblins like wow or pathfinder. I love the depth volo's guide goes into goblin society. I once in me young days made a race for a pathfinder campaign that were a mix of elf and orc that was hated and called goblins even though they were nothing like the little fucks. More of a racist motif to that adventure.

None of the above.

Medieval Ferengi.

The best goblin is a dead goblin

This...

This is actually a decent idea. I'm gonna steal this.

WHY ARE SO MUCH THREADS SAYING WHICH IS BEST OF GOBLINS>

GOBLINS ALWAYS ARE BEST. NO NEED FOR GOBLIN FIGHTS, ALL GOBLIN BEST GOBLIN

FOCUS EFFORT INSTEAD ON REMOVE DIRTY KOBOLD

KOBOLD COME FROM WARRENS, STEAL PRIZES, CANNOT INTO THINKING THEMSELVES WITHOUT BIG DRAGON, WORTHLESS. USELESS SCALE PEOPLE, LOOK LIKE LIZARD DOGS, WEAK AND WORTHLESS!

REMOVE KOBOLD!

>ctrl + f "incase"
>0 results

Shame.

Boggarts.

He draws them, but I think it's more of a halfling joke

>FOCUS EFFORT INSTEAD ON REMOVE DIRTY KOBOLD

Agreed with this, those dog faced cave thieves have had it too good for too long.

Muh Gobba

The jamaican angle was pretty funny initially when I was twelve, but the more I learnt about actual jamaican accents it became clear that Metzen just did a very bad impression of an assortment of caribbean and creolian dialects. As such, it is my firm head-canon that trolls sound like congolese paramilitants when speaking common.

youtube.com/watch?v=0pBOLdZZT6s

And Zul'jin like this, but a deep, raspy voice that's been used for a lot of shouting in battles.

Heard you were talkin shit.

Mirrodin Goblins

The only kind of Goblin I accept.

Evil vegans ones.

Why is the movie called 'Troll 2' and there are no trolls in the film?

G O B L I N S

>Gobbo Archers

Mortiis

>Small
>Stupid
>Lots of them
>Self Destructive
>Cowardly

Are grunts just space goblins?

Yes.

I'd say both Grunts and Jackals split the role of goblins between themselves. Grunts to be silly and cowardly, Jackals to be viscous and sneaky.

Remove Kobold

Goblins! Ew! I don't like them! I don't like goblins! Euooog!

this

Goblins?

I'm pretty sure there's also not a troll 1. I did feel trolled after watching it I guess

There's a Troll 1, but it's completely unrelated. There's also a troll 3 that doesn't feature trolls or goblins

Go away demon

Perhaps it would be best to let the field clear itself somewhat before stepping in, yes?

Greedy, lawful neutral, bureaucratic goblins.

I never played Warcraft or Wow, but that reminded me how much I hate the 'cute' goblin girls Hearthstone has

>Its green and has pointy years, so its fine!

His nose kinda looks like a penis

Lots of good, quick establishment with music. Singing goblins is always great.

Whats wrong with attractive gobbos?

-2 CHA

It should look like a female version of a goblin, not a green human with pointy ears

Remember:Physical appearance and charisma are not the same things. If an attractive person doesn't know how to present one's self then they will be passed over for the unattractive person who can work the room well.
Then make male gobbos mini fabios. Both will mar their own appearances with mechanical failures and explosions.

Short but not stacked enough.

This one isn't wearing a thick diaper
that's what's wrong with her

holy fuck diaper fags are the worst
literally the worst

I'd wager that scat and NTR fags are worse but not by a lot.

No, i'll even tolerate NTR fags over diaper fetishists.

Scat is the same as diapers so it's the same shit

I was about to ask about furries but then I remembered furry is not a fetish committed in a vacuum.

not Veeky Forums
but seriously, these guys had a way deeper lore than i have expected.

>His nose kinda looks like a penis
If you squint and are gay, maybe.

REMOVE GOBBOS

Goblins being excellent politicians because they're conniving, short-sighted, petulant, and vindictive are underused

>Hating on gobbo girls
>Not getting the green fever
Fags

Nothing at all, user.

But jokes aside, I really like the "manic psycho-cowards" like WHF, or more "fucked up, mutated children" fae types.

I wish. All the cute shortstack girls are into being seductive fauns (which I am totally good with), but it would be nice for them to go nympho gobbo.

Dumping more green girls.

I don't want to insert magical realm but i'm seriously considering making gobbos and kobolds too attractive in muh setting. Or at least making cutebolds rather than actual monsters the party wouldn't feel bad about killing. Maybe I should give them a tucker's run in to make them hate em even though they're cute.

>it became clear that Metzen just did a very bad impression of an assortment of caribbean and creolian dialects
Pretty much every accent in the Warcraft games is fucking terrible. That's part of the appeal though.

You do you, bro.

But I don't want to do that to muh players. I suppose its not magical realm if they don't notice the streams but its still not cool to do in my opinion.
Oh and I forgot
>fuck off tripfag

That picture makes me upset.

>shit is the same as what may or may not contain shit under certain circumstances

wow, what's it like being a glass-drinker, user?

goddamn I know it was a shitty joke user but it was not so crappy that you couldn't get it.

It's pretty accurate at least as far as Warcraft sexual dimorphism goes. Only race in WoW that doesn't follow this are worgen and only because Blizzard mangled their in-game model so badly that it doesn't even look like a wolf anymore.

Whatever man, you do your thing however you do it.

I'm definitely imagining a modern fantasy shenanigan where they're tremendous voting blocs alongside the kobolds (who religiously vote for whatever dragon they're told is their choice).

Fuck you man. Clownfag is cool.

Not too familiar with him so I'm doing the predisposed response to any tripfag. Seems fine though.

REMOVE KOBOLD

I am a shameless faunfucker, and were the opportunity to present itself, would get mean with the green at a larp.

But back to serious goblin talk. If not going full on creepy fae, I really like the fungus-gobs of WHF. Just the right amount of humor, creepy and alieness.

almost every one of them

dominarian goblins are especially prone to go boom

"how to use cannon: get a cousin, fire the cannon, get another cousin"

Fire Hobgoblin 3.5 was my favorite from playing