Who is the best black knight?

Who is the best black knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUTgj90iB7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite
youtube.com/watch?v=9lb0BXRtcqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guts, Artorias, and Lancelot from Fate: Zero were all pretty neat. Pretty similar look between all of them though

I would hardly call Artorias a black knight. Being beaten and corrupted afterwards does not taint the rest of his accomplishments or bearing.

Honourable mention

>Have magic sword owned by the original Black Knight
>Makes you super paranoid and super willing to murder people.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=FUTgj90iB7M

>a nigh invincible black knight rides out to taunt the players and take their lunch money
>he doesn't really need it, he's just an asshole
>a choir of angels swoops in and encourages them to find the secret of how to kick his ass

I prefer queen's side.

just

damn. this is pretty fkn badass. i like the image very much, would make for a cool setting. is there more stuff related to black knight 2k? lol. where'd u find this anyway? u are from the US? no pinballs in my country so

Literally who?

Motherfucking Zelgius

I think I need one

Really, Veeky Forums?

Silly Spiderman knock-off.

Martin Lawrence.

Pretty sure Batman was out way before Spider-Man

Yes, but the preptime master was Spider-man, Batman copied that idea in the 80s-90s and turned it into badgod that only fags like that we know today.

That's more Dark/Demon Lord archetype than black knight

if nothing else he absolutely has best theme

Who is this?

Google says it's a marvel comic. Why don't you use google?

Because I'm fucking lazy

You've already posted the correct answer.

Objectively Griffith did nothing wrong desu.

/thread/

+1

While he was on-screen, The Burger King was actually really shit at his job. He did nothing at Port Toha, he wasn't responsible for stealing Lehran's Medallion, he pissed off after he told Ike to use Ragnell at Delbray and he couldn't kill a pregnant dragon lady. Thankfully he started being useful in RD.

He was still the "Black Knight" of the group since he didn't lead it but was the strongest of them.

That's a Dark Knight.

The Black Knight is the best Black Knight, are you fucking kidding me?

But he's the white knight

This was my immediate thought.

girls can't fight for shit

That is obviously a dude.
>confusing King Arthur for a girl
Absolutely American.

He knows no fear.

Griffith did everything wrong, the minute he fought guts he made countless retarded mistakes that just piled up to a fucking mountain by the time he did pretty much wrote the definition of "did something wrong". Griffith did nothing wrong is a shitty meme, because the only reason he even survived the initial fight with guts was because Miura chose one occasion where guts' absurd strength and heavy blade didn't actually have any weight behind it to justify griffith not eating shit the moment he tried to block a greatsword with a twig blade. Mind you the story would have been incredibly boring if it just ended with "lol griffith ded, guts is ambiguously mad at things, band of the hawk goes their seperate ways".

>lol griffith ded, guts is ambiguously mad at things, band of the hawk goes their seperate ways
I laughed harder than I should've at this sentence. Admittedly, this would've been a much better ending than what actually happened.

>"everyone who stands at my side must follow their own dream"
>Immeditaly throws a hissyfit and ruins everything when Guts actually does

>Absolutely Japanese

Underrated post

Similar to Superman who compied many powers from Shazam.

Came here to make sure this was posted. 3rd best game in the series.

Sorry, you were saying?

What exactly makes a black knight, friends? It doesn't seem to be alignment.

He's not. He's not a knight.

Step 1: get yourself knighted
Step 2: Lose your retainer source of income.
Step 3: Turn to crime.

Wear black plate
No, there are no other steps

What about black ronin?

Ronin are just armed hobos.
You mean samurai.

his armor is black and he walks in darkness he may be good but he deals in evil

I say any night that holds back darkness long enough to be corrupted may count as a black night...

But aren't samurai just armed members of a hereditary death cult?

Fucking hell. Damn diversity movements.

No, first and foremost it was a job title.

Don't you know America worships niggers now?

"It was during their frequent duels in the cages of the World Eaters' flagship, the Conqueror, that Sigismund earned the name the "Black Knight" and adopted the custom of binding his weapons to his wrists with chains from Kharn"

DELET

Samurai is actually a Shadowrunner tag.
Samuel Silk was a prolific hacker until he got his wetware shit on by some experimental ICE, turning him into a zombie that wiped out half his team before anyone had a chance to do anything. Completely unawares of his own actions he went to their usual meeting place the next day, only to be ambushed by his former allies. He jumped and locked himself into the bordering room. In the following argument he managed to convince his friends that he didn't mean any harm. But just as he opened the door the remote control took over again and he shot his friends dead in one swift move.
Ever since then, he's been on the run from himself and the world, and the only signs of his continued existence are the graffiti signs that have been appearing all over the world.
"Sam, u r AI"
Nowadays people use it to accuse others of being untrustworthy, because of carelessness or outright stupidity.

Not in my state.

That's not a black knight

dubs dont lie

It's an aesthetic

This is from where?
It seems awfully familiar, but I can't remember from where

Knightly enough?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite

>"Why we are on this particular mission, we'll never know. But I do know, here today, that the Black Knights will emerge victorious once again."

Runescape

Isn't that a hoax? How can something being orbiting earth for so long without us ever getting a good picture of it, when we can take good pictures of jupiter?

The gov'ment interceptin' all ma' megapix'ls!

The Pinball one.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lb0BXRtcqU

I wouldn't call his armor black really.

Is that mold?
Does the guy ever clean his armor, or his sword?

It's not a hoax, but significance attributed to it is.

It's a tiny object, Jupiter is fucking massive. We have comparatively good pictures of Jupiter because it's hard to miss. Even in out best pictures, one pixel to another represents miles and miles of actual space. Also, Jupiter is worth taking pictures of. This is just a discarded piece of rocket housing, literally space junk.

Naw, it's just kinda rusty. His armor is made of cast iron. Don't talk shit about Tarkus.

>cast iron
>rusty
>shit sword
What a loser.

>raping his only friend's (by his own stupid definition of friendship) girl
>nothing wrong
You're a shit person and should kill yourself.

He really wanted to rape Guts, but he didn't know about the "no homo" rule, so he had to go for the next best thing.

He's invincible.

>scroll down
>no Tellius Black Knight

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT TARKUS

Then he should start taking care of his equipment!

Cast iron is a fookin terrible material for armor.

It's a space blanket apparently

So is brass and silver, but Dark Souls runs on different rules.

It's called seasoning user, it gives it it's unique flavor.

Then who are Sion and Nihilus?